Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Wu's Feet Links » Wu's Feet Links Interviews » INTERVIEW POSTED: Foot Goddess Natalie

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: INTERVIEW POSTED: Foot Goddess Natalie
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was ever so happy to have one of our very own forum members, foot fetish model, and site owner take part in this month's interview. None other than Foot Goddess Natalie is the May interviewee. She was kind enough to give us a glimpse into her journeys thus far in the online foot fetish world. Be sure to give this a read and let her know you checked it out. She's such a doll!

http://wusfeetlinks-interviews.blogspot.com/2016/05/foot-goddess-natalies-interview.html

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Goddess Natalie
All Pro Poster
Member # 48314

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Goddess Natalie   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Goddess Natalie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aww thanks, Patrick! I really loved doing the interview with you. Hope all the readers enjoy! xo
Posts: 623 | Registered: Jan 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links