Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Wu's Feet Links » Special Announcements » R.I.P. Wu of Wu's Feet links (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 17 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  15  16  17   
Author Topic: R.I.P. Wu of Wu's Feet links
TruthBeTold
All Pro Poster
Member # 47114

Icon 9 posted      Profile for TruthBeTold   Author's Homepage   Email TruthBeTold   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For a few months now, the disappearance of Wu from Wu's feet links had many foot fetishists concerned (and speculating) about the actual whereabouts of Wu.

It seems now that the hosting company for Wu's Feet links, BHE-bill, has formally determined his untimely death and posted a notice on the front pages of his website.

Wu was a pioneer in the foot fetish community and a great guy. I wish him the best in the afterlife.

R.I.P. Wu and condolences to his family [Cry]

--------------------
 -
 -  -  -

Posts: 834 | Registered: Dec 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soft sole lover
Major Player
Member # 2540

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soft sole lover   Email soft sole lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW, Simply put, R.I.P. WU.
Posts: 239 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thud] HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!!! [Thud] I need time for this to sink in [Cry]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
itotallylovebarefeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 43881

Icon 9 posted      Profile for itotallylovebarefeet   Email itotallylovebarefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very sad news, I never actually knew the man but he was obviously a pioneer in this community. Wu's was one of the first foot sites I ever visited (I'm sure it was back in late 1996 or 97) and this forum has always had a fantastic community feel, all started by the great man himself. My condolences to his friends and family. Rest in peace Wu.

[ May 18, 2014, 07:20 PM: Message edited by: itotallylovebarefeet ]

Posts: 492 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesurvivordragon
Elite Trooper
Member # 37330

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesurvivordragon   Author's Homepage   Email solesurvivordragon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whoa.............I was not expecting that at all. Does anyone know exactly how Wu passed away? Was it a accident or a illness? Either way, it's very unfortunate to hear about that.

RIP Wu..........He shall be missed. My thoughts and prayers to his friends and family during this time.

Posts: 337 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthBeTold
All Pro Poster
Member # 47114

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthBeTold   Author's Homepage   Email TruthBeTold   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by NorcalfeetStudios:
So wow..I wonder who from BHE will step in and maintain the forum at this point?

Well, I am very skilled with CGI + database web programming (went to college for it and done it for 4 subsequent companies/enterprises), so if anyone knows Phil at BHE, they can tell him that I can maintain the existing site as well as phase in modern dynamic web features if desired.

From a technical perspective, I'm over-qualified to operate, maintain, and develop dynamic websites as I've been doing it for years. It's the least I could do in honor of Wu, while also extending an olive branch to you Norcal if you put in a good word for me at BHE. [Cheers]

--------------------
 -
 -  -  -

Posts: 834 | Registered: Dec 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have been coming to the Wus site over twenty years. I thank Wu for his work creating a place where foot fetishist can air out. My sincere condolences to the Wu family and Wu may you Rest in Peace.
As far as this site goes, I hope that somehow someone or some entity steps up and takes the reigns. In all honesty, this site has been in a decline for the past few years, not be cause of Wus work but because of lack of member participation. I think there is room for commercial stuff on this site, but think that most important is amateur member participation by posting wife and girlfriend pics followed by comments/recognition by the viewing members. Don't know if this is possible, but thai is my opinion.

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sole arch-bishop
Major Player
Member # 30462

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sole arch-bishop   Email sole arch-bishop   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't see anything that says he has passed, was it a hoax?
Posts: 192 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SpaceCitySoles
Major Player
Member # 42517

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SpaceCitySoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
R.I.P.

--------------------
http://www.SpaceCitySoles.com
The home of the most exquisite fetish models with beautiful feet!
 -

-

Voyeur Foot Fetish, Foot Humiliation, Foot Play, Foot Worship, Giantess, and FemDom

Posts: 199 | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I got my first computer, I scanned the net for foot fetish sites. This forum was one of the first things I saw, and I've been here ever since.
My deepest sympathy and sorrow to Wu, his family and friends, and to everyone on this forum.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sole arch-bishop:
I don't see anything that says he has passed, was it a hoax?

no its real man..I did get a tip last night actually..but I couldn't see the message either.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18302 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sole arch-bishop
Major Player
Member # 30462

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sole arch-bishop   Email sole arch-bishop   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh no! I hope he knew how much he meant to all of us. Best wishes to everyone that he has touched, and helped to improve their lives. We can help him live on by being a strong community. This site puts a smile on my face on a daily basis, not only for the content, but the people as well. Knowing how many of us are out there allows me to go about my daily life in comfort, and allows me to indulge in my passion for female feet. Thank you to everyone!!
Posts: 192 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
montegalan
Major Player
Member # 14465

Icon 1 posted      Profile for montegalan   Email montegalan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I usually just lurk but I have been checking this site daily since I found it many moons ago.
It allowed me to feel like my foot fetish didn`t make me a monster. Thanks for giving me that freedom Wu, wherever you are!

Posts: 219 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Two-Bit
Board Regular
Member # 21841

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Two-Bit   Email Two-Bit   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All the best, Wu/Alex. I been visiting this site for many many years. Thanks for making a place where the words and images speak to me, and people like me, louder than anywhere else.

Peace.

--------------------
"You know you look like a angel when you're sleepin', right?"

Posts: 30 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Truly a sad day to hear this news, it has been almost two decades that I have been coming here as this is where it all started for many of us.

Not many of us knew who Wu(Alex) was but one thing we all knew is that this was the place where we could come and truly feel part of the foot fetish community.

I believe this site & community will continue to flourish in his honor.

RIP Wu as you were a true pioneer & legend in the foot fetish community.

You will be truly missed and not soon forgotten.

Sincerely,

Marcus & Barbie Gurl

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 17 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  15  16  17   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links