Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Wu's Feet Links » Special Announcements » R.I.P. Wu of Wu's Feet links (Page 11)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 17 pages: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17   
Author Topic: R.I.P. Wu of Wu's Feet links
craver
Board Regular
Member # 10999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for craver   Email craver   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the updates, Phil.
I think we all feel a bit better knowing the site is in good hands, and even from a distance it would seem like you'd be the best person to carry on Wu's legacy. Thank you for taking that on. It must be very difficult under the circumstances described.

re: Patrick's intention to expand the 'Interview' section. I'd guess I might speak for many who think this would be an outstanding idea; great for the site as well as for the 'community'.
In fact, I'd often wondered why Wu/Alex didn't put more emphasis on that over the years. Part of the reason this site has been so successful, obviously, has been its informational value alone.
Best of luck going forward.

Posts: 4 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Selexis
Elite Trooper
Member # 26745

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Selexis   Email Selexis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
R.I.P

--------------------
 -

Posts: 286 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andi & Ryan
Elite Trooper
Member # 4143

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andi & Ryan   Author's Homepage   Email Andi & Ryan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is quite difficult to describe the feelings I have after hearing this terrible news. It isn't a familiar feeling grieving the loss of somebody you have never met face-to-face. However, those of us with a foot fetish understand how important this man and web site was in our lives.

My wife and I have had many years of good times being members on here and we have Alex (Wu) to thank for that. We have had the pleasure of meeting a lot of great people.

We traded many emails with the master himself who was always so kind and respectful to Andi when he would ask for more pictures of her. He confessed to us in an email that he really "had a thing" for Andi's soles. So of course we would indulge him and send him photo sets. Some for the wusfeetlinks.com contribution page, others just for Wu's private collection.

No matter what happens to this site, I will always remember the excitement, pleasure and satisfaction that it gave us for so many years without waiver. All thanks to Wu's passion.

We loved Wu and all he did for us and the FF community. Thank you old friend and may you have all the little bare soles in heaven that your kind heart desires!

Your friends,
Andi and Ryan

--------------------
A foot couple that plays together, stays together

Email Andi at: andi.ryan2468@gmail.com

Posts: 304 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feet of Philly
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20091

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feet of Philly   Author's Homepage   Email Feet of Philly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks so much, guys for all your help and the updates. Definitely in amazing hands. Thanks for keeping Wu's legacy alive and well. Please let me know if I can be of any help to you guys. We are a strong community.

Thanks!

John

--------------------
www.feetofphilly.com
www.barelylegalfootjobs.com
www.phillybuttsluts.com
 -
 -

-

Posts: 1720 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phil at BHE
Administrator
Member # 3361

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phil at BHE   Author's Homepage   Email Phil at BHE   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For someone who asked earlier, Wu's birth date is May 18, 1976, so he was about to be 38.
Posts: 11 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Phil at BHE:
For someone who asked earlier, Wu's birth date is May 18, 1976, so he was about to be 38.

Was this just a coincidence since this was announced on on this website on May 18th? That's a little creepy..wow.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18305 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feet of Philly
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20091

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feet of Philly   Author's Homepage   Email Feet of Philly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, so young.

--------------------
www.feetofphilly.com
www.phillybuttsluts.com
 -
 -

-

Posts: 1720 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feet of Philly
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20091

Hey, quick question to either, Phil, Patrick or NorCal......when I submit my site, I also see update my site. Which one should I use? I'm sure I don't do it twice. Before, it was submit my site and that's the one I just used. It's for new updates that are current on my clips stores now. Thanks again for all your hard work in keeping this site up and running.

--------------------
www.feetofphilly.com
www.phillybuttsluts.com
 -
 -

-

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Feet of Philly:
Hey, quick question to either, Phil, Patrick or NorCal......when I submit my site, I also see update my site. Which one should I use? I'm sure I don't do it twice. Before, it was submit my site and that's the one I just used. It's for new updates that are current on my clips stores now. Thanks again for all your hard work in keeping this site up and running.

Yeah it appears to be one in the same thing at the moment, I know Phil is busy working with it.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18305 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im pretty late hearing about this but wow what a shock! i have been visiting wu's for 15 years now and was the first foot community i ever really joined and became involved in. im truly sad to hear this news. he vision has help many of us really explore our love of beautiful feet.

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cloyster
Major Player
Member # 33045

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cloyster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am shocked and saddened by Wus death. Like many here, this was the first fetish forum i found on the web. Wu and the contributors to this site made me realize i wasnt a freak for loving feet. He and all of you here gave me the courage to own my fetish and accept it as part of who i am. I told the woman i was dating at the time about my fetish the night i signed on and ive told every one since. I have a debt to Wu that can never be repaid. RIP Wu, and thank you for everything. I only regret i never had the chance to tell him.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 173 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by craver:
re: Patrick's intention to expand the 'Interview' section. I'd guess I might speak for many who think this would be an outstanding idea; great for the site as well as for the 'community'.
In fact, I'd often wondered why Wu/Alex didn't put more emphasis on that over the years. Part of the reason this site has been so successful, obviously, has been its informational value alone.

Honestly, Wu and I discussed doing this a few years ago. He wanted to streamline it a little bit and take out the user submission aspect. He and many of the models seemed to think it was a good idea, but all too often just resulted in 200 questions asking, "What's your shoe size?" 200 more questions asking, "Are your feet ticklish?" and so on. So he asked me if I'd be interested in taking over since he liked the fact that I do my own interviews on Soles of Silk with my models and that I used to run a Columns section there as well (now it's been changed into my blog).

Long story short, I came up with the idea of not just doing models, but also doing photographers, web masters, dominatrixes, and more. He was all for the idea and I began doing some interviews - the first of which was supposed to be with Lady Steph. I also did one with Britney Sweetstink as well at the time. I contacted a few other people, but Wu and I just kept tossing around ideas for layout and such and it began to fall by the wayside around the holidays. Both of us slacked off on making it a priority and it just never got done.

Although I still have the interview with Lady Steph somewhere on this computer, I'm conducting a whole new one with her and am still starting it off with her. Wu wanted her first and that's still going to happen. Just wish he would have gotten to read it. Anyhow, be on the lookout for it, hopefully soon. Still working with Phil/BHE on how we're going to post them.

If you have any ideas for people to interview, please PM me with your suggestions. I don't want this thread to turn into a suggestions thread, but I wanted to answer the question about it as I think doing this is something Wu wished at one time, so I'm sure he'd be proud it reboots and carries on after he's gone.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Feet of Philly:

I honestly do not know. I never once told Wu I updated. He always posted it on his own, or had something that knew I did - if that makes sense. I don't know how it works, so if Phil or NorCal knows, I'll let them answer. Guess it will be nice to know if I'll have to start using it too.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phil at BHE
Administrator
Member # 3361

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phil at BHE   Author's Homepage   Email Phil at BHE   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Submit a site and Update a site both end up in the same mailbox. What is important is to use the update to notify us that your site has been updated. When you do, please use the URL to the site or to the clip store and not the site name.

I process the updates several times each day to give new posters maximum exposure.

Patrick, if you could use the update function it would help me avoid missing your site since I have no visibility to what automated function Wu may have had in place.

Posts: 11 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MrJames1980
Major Player
Member # 1488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MrJames1980   Email MrJames1980   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm gutted. [Cry]

I'm not a major player on the forums, never have been. But it's safe to say Wu and his site played a big part in my life.
It must have been in the last century that I found this place, and my understanding of foot fetish changed forever. I went from feeling like the only person in the world who liked feet, to feeling pretty normal.
Thank you Wu, for all you've done.

Rest in peace.

Posts: 139 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 17 pages: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links