Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Wu's Feet Links » Special Announcements » R.I.P. Wu of Wu's Feet links (Page 12)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 17 pages: 1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17   
Author Topic: R.I.P. Wu of Wu's Feet links
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is such sad news...

I, too, like so many other members here, discovered this website when I first connected to the internet in the early 2000's. Joining this community has really made me realize that I am not alone in this crazy little fetish. Thank you so much Wu for giving us this haven to relate to each other.

Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
The Legend
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you for the information, Phil, it helps us get a more complete picture of Alex/Wu. I am also happy that you have decided to keep this site alive, as I consider it an invaluable asset to anyone in the foot worship community. Simply put, there's nothing like this forum anywhere, and the best way to honor Wu, is by keeping his brainchild alive.

Hope all is well with you guys, I look back to my time with BHE with fondness. Thank you for holding my hand when I knew nothing, and helping me develop my site; you were always nothing short of a gentleman, and always extremely patient and gracious to me...

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Hope all is well with you guys, I look back to my time with BHE with fondness. Thank you for holding my hand when I knew nothing, and helping me develop my site; you were always nothing short of a gentleman, and always extremely patient and gracious to me...

Phil will be pleased to hear this Adam...that was great of you to mention this. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18319 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
The Legend
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by NorcalfeetStudios:
quote:

Phil will be pleased to hear this Adam...that was great of you to mention this. [Thumbs Up]
It's well deserved praise, NorCal, Phil is one of the true gentlemen in this biz...

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

Icon 9 posted      Profile for Feetosopher   Author's Homepage   Email Feetosopher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In a shooting I held yesterday in Venice (Italy), my models ALYSSA and ALPHEA were happy to make an impromptu tribute to the memory of WU by forming a "W" and a "U" with their bare feet.. the results were far from perfection (it's difficult to shoot pictures of such kind on the road), but I was moved anyway.
(the picture is visible HERE)
MANY THANKS FOR ALL, WU.. may Barefoot Beauty be with you forever! [Wu]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2359 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthBeTold
All Pro Poster
Member # 47114

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthBeTold   Author's Homepage   Email TruthBeTold   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fair Adam:
Phil is one of the true gentlemen in this biz...

Absolutely true, and a fine example for many out there to emulate! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -
 -  -  -

Posts: 834 | Registered: Dec 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Feetosopher:
In a shooting I held yesterday in Venice (Italy), my models ALYSSA and ALPHEA were happy to make an impromptu tribute to the memory of WU by forming a "W" and a "U" with their bare feet.. the results were far from perfection (it's difficult to shoot pictures of such kind on the road), but I was moved anyway.
(the picture is visible HERE)
MANY THANKS FOR ALL, WU.. may Barefoot Beauty be with you forever! [Wu]

Very Cool! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18319 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lexisfeetrule
Major Player
Member # 30390

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lexisfeetrule     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I discovered this site when I was probably 16-years-old. I was so happy to discover it. Without this site, I probably would have never come across Britney, or Lexi, or some of my other favorite models and sites. This site has always been a blessing, and an eye opener because I learned I was not alone and astonished at just how many people loved women's feet. What a great thing to be remembered for, bringing the beauty and love of women's feet to the world. Rest in Piece Wu. You have helped shape my views of the world and helped bring to light the true beauty of women from all over the world. Thank you.
Posts: 144 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Barefootsies
Board Regular
Member # 9008

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Barefootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Barefootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is a very sad day indeed. I appreciate Lord Lucan for giving me the heads up on this news.

Despite being in the foot fetish community since 1997, I have not kept up with some of those old link sites of the past. A lot of us grew up online and in this industry together. I remember when Wu was the place to be for web links if you were doing anything foot fetish related. Him and Hawk you had to check every day whether you're a webmaster posting up links/updates, or looking for the freshest sites.

Wu was gone too soon (39). He always put his heart and soul into this website, and hopefully Phil and the BHE crew can keep the memory alive and the site online to the standards set by Wu over the past decade plus. One thing that is refreshing is seeing some old names come out of the woodwork and post up in this thread. A lot of people that had vanished over the past 15 years still around.

In closing, Wu was a 'watering hole' for us foot fetish folk for a long time. I sincerely hope that the site, and forum, can continue marching on in his honor.

--------------------
Looking 4 Extra Money? I am Buying Foot Fetish Content, Sell Yours Toeday!!

www.footfetishnetwork.com
www.footfetishvidz.com

Posts: 14 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fempedlover
Member # 47661

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fempedlover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The first links i saw were on wu's 16 years ago and i remember thinking this is as close to heaven as a female lovin ft fetish like me can get. It's always been my #1 place to escape too. He will truely be missed.
Posts: 1 | Registered: May 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
[QB] I also did one with Britney Sweetstink as well at the time...

Wow Patrick, you worked with Britney Sweetstink? I didn't know that. She was always one of my favorites. I have heard that she is super cool and a really nice person. I know that she is pretty much retired nowadays, but do you think there is any way you can contact her and ask if she can do just one more photoshoot, as a special tribute to Wu? [Wink] [Thumbs Up]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

quote:
Originally posted by footboy1:
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
[QB] I also did one with Britney Sweetstink as well at the time...

Wow Patrick, you worked with Britney Sweetstink? I didn't know that. She was always one of my favorites. I have heard that she is super cool and a really nice person. I know that she is pretty much retired nowadays, but do you think there is any way you can contact her and ask if she can do just one more photoshoot, as a special tribute to Wu? [Wink] [Thumbs Up]

-footboy1

So I suppose that rumor that went around of her getting injured in an accident years ago was false?

--------------------
 -

Feet of Philly
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20091

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feet of Philly   Author's Homepage   Email Feet of Philly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Phil - thanks so much! Sorry, was away from the forum the past few days doing family stuff. Yeah I before would click on submit site and I'd list all my different stores and Wu always got them up. I have three foot clip stores. I see my Feet of Philly store was listed but not barely legal footjobs or Philly Tickling. I understand there will be a transition period and I'm willing to help out or make it as easy for you guys as possible. Hope I'm making sense here, lol. I also, before, would type my site name and right next to it, the URL.....http://www.....etc, etc

--------------------
www.feetofphilly.com
www.barelylegalfootjobs.com
www.phillybuttsluts.com
 -
 -

-

Posts: 1720 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feet of Philly
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20091

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feet of Philly   Author's Homepage   Email Feet of Philly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Phil, should I use submit my site as I did before or update site? I don't want to create extra work or do it twice. It almost seems like update site sounds more accurate for an update where submit a site sounds like a new site submission. Maybe I'm wrong.

--------------------
www.feetofphilly.com
www.phillybuttsluts.com
 -
 -

-

Posts: 1720 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feet of Philly
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20091

Re-read post, I'll just use update and list my stores there each day. I don't want to clog up this forum with my stuff anymore than I already have, lol. Thanks so much, guys!

--------------------
www.feetofphilly.com
www.phillybuttsluts.com
 -
 -

-

This topic comprises 17 pages: 1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links