Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Wu's Feet Links » Special Announcements » R.I.P. Wu of Wu's Feet links (Page 13)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 17 pages: 1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17   
Author Topic: R.I.P. Wu of Wu's Feet links
Feet of Philly
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20091

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feet of Philly   Author's Homepage   Email Feet of Philly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Meant to type - I re-read Phil's post. Sorry, it's late and I'm tired, lol.

--------------------
www.feetofphilly.com
www.barelylegalfootjobs.com
www.phillybuttsluts.com
 -
 -

-

Posts: 1720 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phil at BHE
Administrator
Member # 3361

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phil at BHE   Author's Homepage   Email Phil at BHE   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you to all those who provided testimony to my character. It is sincerely appreciated as I value all current and prior associations.

Regarding updates as asked by Feet of Philly, please use the update function and when you write please include the full URL to your site. If your site is not already listed I will simply add it to the appropriate list of updates. I do check to make sure that a site is really a foot fetish site before I add it to the list.

I also periodically check to make sure that a post was done on the date claimed - so no cheating please [smile]!

Thank you again for all the kind words!

Posts: 11 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by NorcalfeetStudios:
quote:
Originally posted by footboy1:
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
[QB] I also did one with Britney Sweetstink as well at the time...

Wow Patrick, you worked with Britney Sweetstink? I didn't know that. She was always one of my favorites. I have heard that she is super cool and a really nice person. I know that she is pretty much retired nowadays, but do you think there is any way you can contact her and ask if she can do just one more photoshoot, as a special tribute to Wu? [Wink] [Thumbs Up]

-footboy1

So I suppose that rumor that went around of her getting injured in an accident years ago was false?
Norcal, I'm not too sure. I didn't hear that but then again I was out of the loop for quite awhile. I hope that's not the case! [Confused]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Right on. Before here, I thought I was odd!

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
The King Of Feet
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great to hear that you're working on the site, Phil. Thanks a lot, really much appreciated.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow a sad day indeed. I extend my condolences and best wishes to friends and family of Alex F., AKA Wu.

I raise a glass to your memory, sir.

To those stepping in here to run the site, I offer my kind regards and a tip of the hat. Best of luck, gents.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moldy
All Pro Poster
Member # 13437

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moldy   Email moldy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am so sorry to hear of Wu's (Alex's) passing. I will always remember how this site enriched my life and made me realize that I wasn't alone with my desires in this world. Hats off to you Wu! You will be dearly missed. Rest in peace friend.
Posts: 934 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
thebeast88
Board Regular
Member # 47418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for thebeast88   Email thebeast88   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow @moldy.. I couldn't have said it better myself. Ive been visiting this site since 2008 and remember all the things that wu delivered such as model interviews, contributions, and the infamous Hall of Fame... thank you wu "alex" your memory will live on within the members of this site.... R.I.P
Posts: 9 | Registered: Mar 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Barefootsies
Board Regular
Member # 9008

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Barefootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Barefootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's definitely nice to read all of the kind messages about Wu, and the impact he and his site has had on our lives as foot lovers. Whether you're a webmaster, or just a foot fan.

--------------------
Looking 4 Extra Money? I am Buying Foot Fetish Content, Sell Yours Toeday!!

www.footfetishnetwork.com
www.footfetishvidz.com

Posts: 14 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr Hollywood
Elite Trooper
Member # 39227

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr Hollywood   Author's Homepage   Email Mr Hollywood   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As many have already stated, this has been THE home & number one go to site for all of us liked minded fetishists. It set the standard that many others have tried to emulate & duplicate. Very tragic & sad news, especially for someone so young.

Alex & I had our first communication back in '08 when I resided in Miami with Mia. That led to the first contribution set with her. He did in fact come off as a very cool person...a good dude.

He'll be missed by all of us, but what he's left through his creation will last many lifetimes. For that Alex, I and many like me, thank you. May God Bless your soul. Rest in paradise.

--------------------
 -  -  -

-

-

Posts: 437 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
archadmirer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3142

Icon 1 posted      Profile for archadmirer   Email archadmirer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My condolences to everyone who knew Wu personally. I appreciate all his work on our behalf, creating not only a website but a community of foot lovers. I worried when I was younger that my fetish was pathological, but after finding wusfeetlinks I was reassured that though I may be crazy at least I'm in good company. Thanks again Wu, sorry I didn't express these sentiments while you were alive.
Posts: 484 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nemesistoez
Board Regular
Member # 42983

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nemesistoez     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have been coming to this site since it first opened, I have made a few user names cause of lost emails but man, sad news.

I really hope the site and forum continue to stay open for people to enjoy- it really has been one of the very few sites I continue to visit over the years. I mean this site goes back so long- decades- AOL days.

You my boy Wu! RIP brotha.

Posts: 19 | Registered: Jun 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been here since 2005, come to find out. Almost a decade.

I checked my PMs (I never delete anything) and come to find out I did communicate with Wu, briefly, in 2006: I noticed barefootlatina.com was down and told him about it, and he said he'd look into it.

Beyond that I knew next to nothing about the man. In fact for some reason I always assumed Hal was Wu. In any case, like I said in the other thread, I'm always going to be grateful to Wu, to Alex, for this site. RIP.

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IAmSpartachris
All Pro Poster
Member # 3289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for IAmSpartachris   Email IAmSpartachris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So very saddened to hear this news.

My time here at Wu's Feetlinks has lasted longer than several relationships in my life.

I remember stumbling upon this place in the '90s, and feeling like I had finally found a site that truly catered to my fetish. I lurked for several years before signing up at the forum and discovering the rich, open community Wu had fostered here.

I've seen many contributors and members come and go over all these years, but Wu was always the one constant hand guiding this site.

His loss is immeasurable.

He will be missed.

Posts: 712 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PrincessCy
Elite Trooper
Member # 16047

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PrincessCy   Author's Homepage   Email PrincessCy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm very sad since I read that...

R.I.P. dear Wu.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 267 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 17 pages: 1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links