Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Wu's Feet Links » Special Announcements » R.I.P. Wu of Wu's Feet links (Page 14)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 17 pages: 1  2  3  ...  11  12  13  14  15  16  17   
Author Topic: R.I.P. Wu of Wu's Feet links
thebeast88
Board Regular
Member # 47418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for thebeast88   Email thebeast88   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How did wu pass?
Posts: 9 | Registered: Mar 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footboy1:
Wow Patrick, you worked with Britney Sweetstink? I didn't know that.

The post was talking about an interview. I never met her. I do remember the post about being injured. I haven't heard from her in ages and don't know her story these days. Sorry.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BBQ-HOT
Board Regular
Member # 9761

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BBQ-HOT   Email BBQ-HOT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Goodbye Mr.WU!

You were great contributor for the Foot Fetish community. RIP.

Hope someone will maintain this grat homepage as WU did!

Posts: 34 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tulsafootlover
Major Player
Member # 2118

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tulsafootlover   Email tulsafootlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow!!! I have been off here a few weeks and am in total disbelief. As others have mentioned Alex and this site let me know there were a ton of people that shared my same feelings about a foot fetishism. So glad he had a positive impact on our lives. My condolences to his family.
Posts: 148 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramsfan   Email Ramsfan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rest in peace. [Confused]
Posts: 2853 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dreamer23
Board Regular
Member # 27241

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dreamer23   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shocking news. R.I.P
Posts: 17 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
charlie g.
Member # 38468

Icon 1 posted      Profile for charlie g.   Email charlie g.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Always been a mere lurker, but feel the need to exclaim my sincere gratitude and utmost respect for the man, the legend. Thank you Wu (Alex) for all you have done! May you rest in peace.
Posts: 1 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CFTS
Loyal Member
Member # 45969

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CFTS   Email CFTS   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
R.I.P.
Posts: 66 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK, if nobody is going to address the elephant in the room, I guess I will. How long is this thread going to stay at the top of the page?

Bc now were getting into that weird Apple territory of when Steve Jobs passed away, and they kept his picture on the homepage for months afterward.

It was sorta like, we get that he was the founder and had a huge impact, but we don't need to be reminded of his death everytime we go on the apple website. We're ready to move on.

I feel the same way about this. How long is this going to stay a sticky for?

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Keyfeet:
OK, if nobody is going to address the elephant in the room, I guess I will. How long is this thread going to stay at the top of the page?

My assumption is that no one addressed it because they thought it would be disrespectful.
Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by combine_hunter:
quote:

My assumption is that no one addressed it because they thought it would be disrespectful.
I don't think it's disrespectful at all to ask. It's a fair question, and I was respectful about it.

--------------------
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

I don't think it's disrespectful at all to ask. It's a fair question, and I was respectful about it.
Others may disagree.
Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

eh. Its still a fair question.

--------------------
-Big Trouble (2002)

wodspectre
Board Regular
Member # 4838

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wodspectre     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Come on man. Have some respect. This isn't apple. Wu made this whole thing with his time. We owe him a memoriam. Besides, every TRUE nerd knows without Wozniak, Jobs was just this really creepy asshole.
Posts: 23 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

The thought never even crossed my mind. People are still paying their respects and hearing the news.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 17 pages: 1  2  3  ...  11  12  13  14  15  16  17   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links