Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Wu's Feet Links » Special Announcements » R.I.P. Wu of Wu's Feet links (Page 15)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 17 pages: 1  2  3  ...  12  13  14  15  16  17   
Author Topic: R.I.P. Wu of Wu's Feet links
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Keyfeet:
eh. Its still a fair question.

Fair Question, but I think we should keep it up for awhile longer myself. The Main Page banner will never come down, but perhaps eventually in time this thread will rest. As long as some are still paying tribute it should stay up.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18302 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MrJames1980
Major Player
Member # 1488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MrJames1980   Email MrJames1980   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fair question? Show some respect! I wouldn't shame myself by even thinking such a question.

It's a sticky, you don't have to click on it.
Still bothering you? Then can I suggest finding a different board to frequent.

Posts: 139 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
The Legend
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MrJames1980:
Fair question? Show some respect! I wouldn't shame myself by even thinking such a question.

It's a sticky, you don't have to click on it.
Still bothering you? Then can I suggest finding a different board to frequent.

I completely agree, please let's not lose sight of who created this forum. As far as I'm concerned, this thread can stay open in perpetuity, and any asshole who thinks it needs a time limit, should examine his values.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TruthBeTold:
For a few months now, the disappearance of Wu from Wu's feet links had many foot fetishists concerned (and speculating) about the actual whereabouts of Wu.

It seems now that the hosting company for Wu's Feet links, BHE-bill, has formally determined his untimely death and posted a notice on the front pages of his website.

Wu was a pioneer in the foot fetish community and a great guy. I wish him the best in the afterlife.

R.I.P. Wu and condolences to his family [Cry]

Im very sad about news.

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cassarj
Major Player
Member # 9898

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cassarj   Author's Homepage   Email cassarj   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just felt the need to drop my deepest heartfelt condolences to Wu's family. So sad to hear that yhe man behind such a legendary foot fetish website And forum, was taken from us, way too soon. May he rest Above the Clouds, in Peace.
Posts: 132 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chaz36
Major Player
Member # 21412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chaz36     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
RIP old friend. Thanks for everything. You were greater than you thought!
Posts: 169 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SSF
Member # 47698

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SSF   Author's Homepage   Email SSF   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember back in the late 90's I start looking for pictures of female feet and videos. Wu's, Hawks feet links were the biggest out there along with Aragorns feet links! Wu helped me get my sites going and always offered ideas and support!

I hope you're in FOOT Heaven WU!
Jack and Terri
SSF

Posts: 1 | Registered: Jun 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WillJerk4Feet
Elite Trooper
Member # 21497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WillJerk4Feet   Email WillJerk4Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you for leaving the notice about Wu up on the main page! Been a while since I was here so I didn't know anything about Wu's passing until today.

The guy was a true pioneer and I first checked this site out soon after it had opened way back when. As someone said, Wu was the Elmer Batters of the Internet, so true! I'll always remember this place and it was fun being in his Fantasy Football League when fall came around!

Posts: 384 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
426 HEMI
Board Regular
Member # 769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 426 HEMI   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whoever is worried about how long this thread stay's alive, needs to get a hobby, or something. How about collecting road kill or maybe wood whittling...
Posts: 34 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Derfjmeister
Elite Trooper
Member # 875

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Derfjmeister   Author's Homepage   Email Derfjmeister   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's still people finding out that Wu has passed.

So this thread definitely should continue being up on here for a while....

--------------------
One of the first amateurs....
Since 1982

Posts: 276 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LickHerSoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5302

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LickHerSoles   Email LickHerSoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im just seeing this post i dont get on a lot myself he well be missed , I got to talk with him a lot back in the day when i needed help on the forum he was a great guy Rest in Peace Wu

--------------------
LickHerSoles aka llcoolj58

Posts: 1016 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Keyfeet:
OK, if nobody is going to address the elephant in the room, I guess I will. How long is this thread going to stay at the top of the page?

Bc now were getting into that weird Apple territory of when Steve Jobs passed away, and they kept his picture on the homepage for months afterward.

It was sorta like, we get that he was the founder and had a huge impact, but we don't need to be reminded of his death everytime we go on the apple website. We're ready to move on.

I feel the same way about this. How long is this going to stay a sticky for?

It has been *A* month since word of his passing was made public knowledge so your analogy doesn't fit. It would if it was 6-8 months later, so a fair question *to you* is what's the hurry?

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The foot fu**in master
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2152

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The foot fu**in master   Email The foot fu**in master   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been away for a while due to work commitments etc, and I've come back to learn of this!
All I can say is that I echo the sentiments of all those who have been visitors/members of this website/forum, however long we've been coming.
Truly sad news.
I hope this site remains as part of Wu's legacy as one of the online foot fetish pioneers.

FFM.

--------------------
"Now put your feet up here my dear, so I can lick up on them toes until the Revlon disappears" - Big Daddy Kane (For the lover in you)
Twitter: @j_winnfieldbmf

Posts: 1028 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is the first I've read of this terribly sad news. I've been a member here for almost eight years, and have spoken to Wu, and read his posts. May he RIP, and I thank him for starting this wonderful site. May we all continue the legacy that he left.
Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wu II - Phil
Administrator
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wu II - Phil   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
============
ANNOUNCEMENT
============

The Contribution tool is now in place. Please upload only .jpg files. Picture sets that are a multiple of 4 pictures [ie. 4, 8, 12, etc] will provide a balanced posting set of thumbnails.

The link to the contribution tool is at the top of the contribution page and I hope the instructions are complete enough that the process will be easy for all contributors.

Contribution sets will no longer be posted on only Monday, Wednesday and Friday, but instead will be posted as they arrive!

If you have questions please contact me at the number below.

Phil
770-682-4808

--------------------
www.wusfeetlinks.com

Posts: 1520 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 17 pages: 1  2  3  ...  12  13  14  15  16  17   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links