Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Wu's Feet Links » Special Announcements » R.I.P. Wu of Wu's Feet links (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 17 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  15  16  17   
Author Topic: R.I.P. Wu of Wu's Feet links
solesurvivordragon
Elite Trooper
Member # 37330

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesurvivordragon   Author's Homepage   Email solesurvivordragon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's something I should've mentioned earlier:

For a while now, ever since I had a computer, I always go to Wu's as a haven for those who share my passion of the female foot. While I do like T&A, I always find female feet a hidden gem and they should be treasured as such. Since then, they have been (and always will be) my favorite part of a female body and for a while, I was thought that it was greatly overlooked. Then along came Wu's and it finally showed me that I'm not the only one who loves feet.......There's no telling exactly how many lovers of feet are out there, but I know there are so, so many throughout the country and all over the world, which is incredible.

There are some who would think that having a foot fetish is considered weird and unusual, but it really isn't. There are many models who love their feet and love to show them to the world and we love them to do it. And not just models.........But celebrities and regular people, too. People are out there expressing their foot fetish and the future is still looking bright.

Wu has really did a wonderful thing for us foot fetishists out there and we should be thankful that we were able to get a chance for him to do it. I'm not entirely sure what the future will hold for the site now that Wu has passed away and I'm also not sure who will take over it, but whatever is going to happen, I'll support it 100%.

While we do mourn a loss of a fallen friend, we should also celebrate him for all he has done for us.

[ May 18, 2014, 01:04 PM: Message edited by: solesurvivordragon ]

Posts: 337 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm going to go ahead and re-post the message I had placed in the stickied thread about Wu's status....I still can't believe that he's gone.

Okay, I just saw the message on the main board, and I'm completely stunned. I'll leave it up to a more respected and tenured member of this forum to create a thread for it, but for right now, I just want to send out my condolences to the friends and loved ones of Alex F., aka Wu. What he created here is something that has always had a big impact in my life and because of him I've been able to interact and befriend many of the other members of our community.

Go easy Wu. Know that the rest of us will do our damnedest to keep your legacy going, and someday, I hope you and me will get to catch up and look down (at those toes).

Raising a beer to you soon,
John

Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just ain't right. He was the Elmer Batters of the Internet. My condolences to his family.

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I did not know Wu, but was fortunate enough to exchange a few emails with him a while back. In addition to being thankful to him for providing us with wusfeetlinks.com, I will remember Wu as a friendly gentleman who expressed admiration for my foot fetish artwork. He will be sorely missed.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To issue an understatement, this sucks. Hopefully he died peacefully and surrounded by friends and family. And hopefully, this issues a message to hug your loved ones a little more and tell them you love them.

May you Rest in Peace Alex(Wu).

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eff
All Pro Poster
Member # 11277

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eff   Email eff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
R.I.P. Alex F. (Wu)
Posts: 949 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow... Just wow... I'm stunned and sad. In the back of my mind I did wonder if something like this could be the reason, but I just wrote it off as the least likely because I would of someone rather just not love what they used to love and continue their life doing something else. To know that Wu is gone is upsetting.

I was starting to wonder last night what was going on as I saw new members were being approved for the site and to my understanding, only Wu was able to do that. I'm guessing someone at BHE has gotten in here to allow them access. I was so hopeful last night going to bed that Wu had returned and even emailed him and BHE to see who had done that. No one had yet responded, but when I saw these threads today... Talk about a massive let down and feeling of sadness.

There is so many of us still left around here and no matter what our differences in the past, we all know this place has always been amazing and can still continue to be amazing.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Five For Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33596

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Five For Feet   Email Five For Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow. My condolences to his family and loved ones. All I can do is say...Thank you Wu.

--------------------
FFF

Posts: 885 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
R.I.P. to a pioneer and a really cool dude/quality fantasy football player.

My condolences to his family/friends.

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coedfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coedfeet   Author's Homepage   Email coedfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I want to thank Wu for all he did for me and my site, and every other site, free and pay. No single person will ever replace him, and match the amount of time and work he spent on advertising everyone. I felt honored that he was a fan of the girls I worked with, and ideas we shot.

My sympathies to his family and friends.

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

Posts: 1160 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kokaith
All Pro Poster
Member # 22763

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kokaith   Email Kokaith   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess this is what everyone feared. Goes to show, none of us know the day, hour, time, or place.
Thank you to Wu for keeping this forum going as long as he did. RIP.

Posts: 676 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kim's Kastle
Board Regular
Member # 47360

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kim's Kastle   Email Kim's Kastle   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
Wow... Just wow... I'm stunned and sad. In the back of my mind I did wonder if something like this could be the reason, but I just wrote it off as the least likely because I would of someone rather just not love what they used to love and continue their life doing something else. To know that Wu is gone is upsetting.

I was starting to wonder last night what was going on as I saw new members were being approved for the site and to my understanding, only Wu was able to do that. I'm guessing someone at BHE has gotten in here to allow them access. I was so hopeful last night going to bed that Wu had returned and even emailed him and BHE to see who had done that. No one had yet responded, but when I saw these threads today... Talk about a massive let down and feeling of sadness.

There is so many of us still left around here and no matter what our differences in the past, we all know this place has always been amazing and can still continue to be amazing.

Patrick

Posts: 4 | Registered: Feb 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kim's Kastle
Board Regular
Member # 47360

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kim's Kastle   Email Kim's Kastle   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just found out today that I have lost a sweet friend. I spoke with the boss at B.H.E. earlier & learned that this wasn't a hoax. I will always have a place in my heart for this wonderful man that is no longer with us. Big, sweet & soft kisses for Sugar Lips/a.k.a. Wu...also Alex. See you in my dreams dear friend <3
Posts: 4 | Registered: Feb 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A huge loss for our foot world. He will be missed by many. RIP.
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John&Sophia
Loyal Member
Member # 32856

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John&Sophia   Author's Homepage   Email John&Sophia   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes this is really is a sad sad day for the foot-community, feels unreal. Rest in Peace Wu..
Posts: 79 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 17 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  15  16  17   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links