Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Wu's Feet Links » Special Announcements » R.I.P. Wu of Wu's Feet links (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 17 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  15  16  17   
Author Topic: R.I.P. Wu of Wu's Feet links
LovelyLadies
All Pro Poster
Member # 5079

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovelyLadies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
RIP.
Posts: 707 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I been here for along time too its a shock to hear of his death. Whats going to happen to the site now that he has passed.

RIP Wu.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PublicName
All Pro Poster
Member # 12270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PublicName     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Reposted from another thread, best to have it here.

Holy smokes..that was an unexpected thing to read. Not sure where else to post this, so we'll put it here. I've been here for many years, though I'm not a huge contributor, I'm often here at the end or beginning of my day 3-4 days out of the week..so here's to Alex/Wu and all he's done to keep this community up and running.

Take care brother, while we may not have known each other personally, we definitely had at least one common interest. In your creating this site and these forums, I've been able to explore an inner passion of mine, which I may never have bothered with if not for you. Thanks for all that you've done in keeping this site up and running for so many years, you will be dearly missed by many.

Rest in Peace Wu, and deepest condolences to your family and loved ones.

- Mark

Posts: 504 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Below the Ankles
Major Player
Member # 33795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Below the Ankles   Email Below the Ankles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been reading Wu's since 2003. This is the first foot fetish community I discovered and also the only one I ever regularly returned to. It defines the online fetish experience for me. I'm very thankful to Wu for that.

May he find plenty of beautiful feet in the next life.

--------------------
Foot Sniffers Local 151

Posts: 200 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
XXX toes
Major Player
Member # 46190

Icon 1 posted      Profile for XXX toes   Author's Homepage   Email XXX toes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
After 15 yrs of steadfast updates and getting emails only 4 favors from webmasters and members alike. Here's to Wu.

A man of few words, but tons of sexy pictures.

Best -

--------------------
http://xxx-toes.com/
http://clips4sale.com/studio/65967/
https://twitter.com/TripXtoes
XXX Toes

Posts: 121 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow:(

What a shock [Cry]

Thanks for everything Wu...this is still the best foot fetish site there is!!!!

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Best wishes and sincere condolences to Wu & his family and friends during this time.

I never spoke to the man directly on here I don't believe but I can't even begin to express the respect, gratitude and admiration I have for him for running this site so efficiently and effectively for such a long time. This place has been around pretty much since the beginning of the internet generation, it's stood the test of time and had a profound impact on the foot fetish community both in offering quality content as well as comforting interaction that's made so many more confident & comfortable in coming to terms with the foot fetish side of themselves in such a way that they can embrace it as a gift from God that can be a cool asset to having going for ones self rather than some kind of curse that one should be ashamed of or try and hide.

Wu is a true pioneer and self made legend in the foot fetish community and should always be respected and remembered as such. Thank you for all that you've done for us all good Sir.

Hopefully he's up there in Heaven being treated to a buffet of Angel's feet as we speak. Hopefully the site will stay strong, live on and evolve & exist successfully in his memory going forward, but regardless of what happens to the site, this run he had with this site and the positive things this site and he himself has done for the foot fetish community as a whole is nothing short of astounding and will never be forgotten.

Rest in Peace.

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
The Legend
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, what can I possibly say? I feel like I just got kicked in the gut. I can't begin to express in words just what this forum has meant to me over the years, and I'm not even going to try, because it won't be fitting.

I do regret not meeting Alex in person. I remember one of our last phone conversations, some years ago, where I told him that if he ever got around to coming to New York, everything was going to be on me, and I not only meant it, I kept trying to convince him to do the road trip. It was not be, and 'll never get the chance to thank him in person for all he has done for me. Godspeed my friend.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 9 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am deeply saddened by this news.
I wanted to express my condolences to Alex's family and friends.
Wu always treated me fair and with loving honesty. I will miss him very much.

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wistful_Velociraptor
Major Player
Member # 4242

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wistful_Velociraptor   Email Wistful_Velociraptor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't post much. But been a lurker/member for years.

RIP Wu.

So long, and thanks for all the feet [Smile] x

Posts: 187 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lordsoysauce
Major Player
Member # 2193

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lordsoysauce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
While I may not have had as close a relationship with Wu as many of you have, it is still heartbreaking to hear of this news. This site has been a major part of my life since my early adulthood, and hearing about this is like hearing about the passing of your favorite teacher, or gym coach. I've always looked up to the man for what he has done for us, and how this community has helped me accept and embrace my fetish.

Thank you, Wu. Thank you for being there for me, and for everyone else in the fetish world. We will all miss you dearly.

Posts: 242 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
togodan
Elite Trooper
Member # 1415

Icon 1 posted      Profile for togodan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very sad news indeed - RIP

--------------------
Best wishes
Togodan

Posts: 411 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet lover/chris
The Legend
Member # 2048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet lover/chris   Author's Homepage   Email feet lover/chris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sad to hear. R.I.p. wu.condolences prayers to his family
Posts: 3236 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jamaicanfeet
All Pro Poster
Member # 16678

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jamaicanfeet   Author's Homepage   Email jamaicanfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is sooo fucking sad...I don't even have the right words...

--------------------
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/47323
http://www.facebook.com/jacanfeet2012

Http://www.twitter.com/jacanfeet
http://www.youtube.com/user/jacanfeet

Posts: 643 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mtndukid
All Pro Poster
Member # 1030

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mtndukid   Email Mtndukid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sad news, I've been a member since 2003 and visitor almost daily. Wu and the moderators have run a world class site. I hope someone will take up the reins and continue this awesome site.
Posts: 607 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 17 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  15  16  17   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links