Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Wu's Feet Links » Special Announcements » R.I.P. Wu of Wu's Feet links (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 17 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  15  16  17   
Author Topic: R.I.P. Wu of Wu's Feet links
Mandy Flores
Board Regular
Member # 47387

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mandy Flores   Author's Homepage   Email Mandy Flores   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I hope he got to die smothered in beautiful toes and feet! [Smile] RIP WU!

--------------------
Email me for custom foot videos or picture sets
Mandyflores@live.com [img]http://www.mymandygirlgalleries.net/pass/Foot Fetish.gif[/img]

Posts: 2 | Registered: Feb 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Cry] sad
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
folex55
Board Regular
Member # 78

Icon 1 posted      Profile for folex55     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been here posting, trading, meeting great people - in real life as well as online since the first year this was online. Alex was a good guy who did something great by setting up a free site that had something for everyone in this community. Thanks Alex...RIP WU [Wu] javascript:void(0)
Posts: 47 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nylon Toe Sucker
All Pro Poster
Member # 21491

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nylon Toe Sucker   Author's Homepage   Email Nylon Toe Sucker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW, SAD TO HEAR, MY Condolence to his Family. RIP WU.
Posts: 521 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LordLucan
The King Of Feet
Member # 2130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LordLucan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I doubt that Wu's family will see much of what's posted here, but for the record, Wu was a remarkably dedent guy, spending much of his time to allow all of us to share the one common thing that all brought us here.

Years of dedicated service, personal time and sacrifice are things that go unnoticed by people who simply drop in for their daily fix, though those of us who run sites either for business or pleasure know how consuming it can be at times.

My genuine condolences got out to his family, his friends, both in the real world & online.

Wu, a.k.a Alex was a pioneer in the online foot community and one way or another, his legacy will continue for a very long time. Afterall, his selflessness has touched each and every one of us who has visited his pages over the years.

A good man will not be forgotten and I wish to publicly thank Wu and his memory for everything he has ever done for us in his own quiet ways.

Rest in peace Wu.

--------------------
International Celebrity Feet

Posts: 11886 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tootsylover
Elite Trooper
Member # 4584

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootsylover   Email tootsylover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very sad news indeed ... I have been around this forum for more then 10 years (finally got around to registering back in 2005 I think) and Wu's Feet Links was and still is definitely the best foot fetish message board / community out there ... RIP Alex/Wu hope this site you built lives on for a long time to come in your honor [Wu]
Posts: 380 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Grief.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
6Inch4Ever
Board Regular
Member # 5457

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 6Inch4Ever   Author's Homepage   Email 6Inch4Ever   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm so sad...
My condolences to his family.

--------------------
High Arches Forever!
My wifes feet at instagram: @10.stars.feet
My (male) feet at instagram:
@sixinchforever

Posts: 37 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
426 HEMI
Board Regular
Member # 769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 426 HEMI   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All I can say is ...... WOW
Posts: 34 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When people started to speculate as to what might have happened to Wu, I was hoping for the best but I was fearing the worse. Now the worse has reared its ugly head.

I had to turn my TV off as soon as I read the news and reading the reaction from everyone in here extending their condolences.

I know someone who has met Wu personally. He talked about how cool and professional he was during the short time that they hung out with each other in Virginia. At first I thought he was joking, but considering who he was I had no reason to believe he was making that up.

Another time, Wu sent me an email asking if I would be interested in joining in his fantasy football league. Now is not the time for me to comprehend as to why I declined his invitation. Looking back on it, I should have joined. I guess something like that is so easy to say after the fact that someone has passed, but there you go.

I don't remember how I first came across this site, but I do remember being a long time lurker before I finally decided to join in on the conversations by becoming a member. This forum is the place where all the forks on the road converge as one, a place where like-minded people share thoughts, ideas, photos and videos with each other.

Wu will be greatly missed. The show must go on in his honor, the legacy he created will live on.

Thank you, Wu, for everything.

[ May 19, 2014, 12:26 PM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
National,

He asked me to join his fantasy football leagues a few times too. I always told him to grab others as I hated running multiple teams in different leagues. I, too wish I would have now, in hindsight. He and I would always exchange banter about my Ravens and his Redskins. We lived about 50 miles apart. I should have tried to meet up with him, but I just felt like he liked his offline life kept separate.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I logged on to this site with a message about his passing and my heart felt like it dropped.Alex/wu created a online foot playground that is like no other on the internet.When I first joined this site I was new to this whole "online fetish community thing" and this site took me with open arms.I was in my late teens/early 20's and just getting comfortable with my fetish in the "real world" and anytime I felt like I was stumbling a lil bit,this site always lifted me up.i just want to say thank you wu,may you rest in peace....
Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Derfjmeister
Elite Trooper
Member # 875

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Derfjmeister   Author's Homepage   Email Derfjmeister   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn......R.I.P.

The news is being posted all over just about every forum and community on the Net

--------------------
One of the first amateurs....
Since 1982

Posts: 276 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for goodguyneighbor   Author's Homepage   Email goodguyneighbor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wu put in such an incredible amount of time and effort on this site to the great benefit of the entire community.
He was a friend to all models and webmasters no matter what their affiliation.
A man of few words, but consistent work ethic, posting the regular updates and contributions like clockwork for over 15 years.
I've been browsing Wu'sFeetLinks since 1998, and it is still one of the central hubs to this day.
That's quite an achievement considering how few sites are still around from that era.
He was a friend and a fan on the handful of occasions that we talked.
His death comes as a shock and is very untimely indeed as he was still a relatively young guy.
The days we take for granted are but fleeting moments in time, but he will not be forgotten.
Thank you for everything Alex,

--------------------
 -
website
clips

Posts: 1090 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylloverr
Member # 47235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylloverr   Author's Homepage   Email nylloverr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very...very...very sad news... i'm just...speechless

--------------------
PiediWeb.com If you have a foot fetish of any kind, there is a site for you on Piedi Web

Posts: 1 | Registered: Jan 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 17 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  15  16  17   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links