Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Wu's Feet Links » Special Announcements » R.I.P. Wu of Wu's Feet links (Page 5)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 17 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...  15  16  17   
Author Topic: R.I.P. Wu of Wu's Feet links
slave_r
Board Regular
Member # 39758

Icon 1 posted      Profile for slave_r   Author's Homepage   Email slave_r   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very sorry to hear of Wu's passing. Like others have said, his site was among the first I found when I first tentatively searched online for "foot fetish" back in 1999, and it's the only site I have returned to 3 or 4 times a week since. Without Wu's site to show me and continually reassure me that so many other people share my love for feet, and that a foot fetish can take so many different forms, I doubt I'd have ever developed the confidence to share my secret with my partner.
I am incredibly grateful to Wu for all he did for the foot fetish community as a whole and for me as an individual. May he rest in peace.

Posts: 33 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mcqueen
Board Regular
Member # 3576

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mcqueen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So sorry to hear this news... My thoughts go out to his family. For him to have such a positive influence on the cyber world... He must have truly been wonderful in the real world.
Posts: 14 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
screwhead20
All Pro Poster
Member # 16242

Icon 1 posted      Profile for screwhead20   Author's Homepage   Email screwhead20   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
R.I.P Alex, Thnx for building a platform for like minded people to come together and showcase our appreciation for what we love. A very big loss.

--------------------
https://prettypedicures.tumblr.com

https://instagram.com/pretty__pedis/

https://twitter.com/Prettypedis

https://www.facebook.com/BigToeLovers

Posts: 588 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I stumbled across the news last night. To put it succinctly, i was shocked. I was afraid this was how things would end. I couldn't imagine him just walking away from that which he obviously was truly dedicated to and loved.

My condolences and thoughts to his friends and family, online and off.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
curly09
Major Player
Member # 33380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for curly09   Email curly09   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rest in peace Wu.
My thoughts and prayers go to his family.

For some one I have never met or even spoke to on this board, I have admired online as a hero for starting this site and making me feel comfortable with who I am by starting this foot fetish community.
I am very grateful and proud to be a member on wus.

Posts: 220 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
topcat1238
Loyal Member
Member # 4044

Icon 1 posted      Profile for topcat1238   Email topcat1238   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
RIP

My thoughts and prayers are with his family and friends

Posts: 65 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow...... wow.

I was about ready to post a few comments on a few postings that I liked in the Pictures section. Then I saw Patick's Wu tribute thread, and now I find this. I'm at a loss for words. Like many of you I never personally met the man, or spoke with him. Hell, I never even pm'ed the guy. But something just tells me---- I'm telling you I KNOW what a good man he was. And his goodness and kindness came thru loud and clear thru this website.

I don't know what else to say but I will stop now because I will just ramble on and on. Nor will I go back and proofread or edit anything I just typed, because it was all honest and came straight from my heart.

Rest in peace Alex, thank you for everything, and long may this website continue in YOUR HONOR !!!!!

[Wu]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FDF
Major Player
Member # 47150

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FDF   Email FDF   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow. VERY sad news. I'v been coming to this site almost daily since 2001. Wu will be missed. RIP!
Posts: 161 | Registered: Dec 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Turm
All Pro Poster
Member # 1048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Turm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
RIP Wu.

[Wu]

Posts: 656 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
slave_r
Board Regular
Member # 39758

Icon 1 posted      Profile for slave_r   Author's Homepage   Email slave_r   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very sorry to hear of Wu's passing. Like others have said, his site was among the first I found when I first tentatively searched online for "foot fetish" back in 1999, and it's the only site I have returned to 3 or 4 times a week since. Without Wu's site to show me and continually reassure me that so many other people share my love for feet, and that a foot fetish can take so many different forms, I doubt I'd have ever developed the confidence to share my secret with my partner.
I am incredibly grateful to Wu for all he did for the foot fetish community as a whole and for me as an individual. May he rest in peace.

Posts: 33 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lady Steph
Board Regular
Member # 31562

Icon 11 posted      Profile for Lady Steph   Author's Homepage   Email Lady Steph   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rip Wu,
You showed me nothing but love since my feature set back in 07/08.
You would email me everytime I updated.
I see you too babe.
The foot fetish community will never know how
much influence your site has had on each and every one of them

I'll miss our sweet correspondences.
With love and sweet feet
Lady Steph

I see you ��

--------------------
Lady Steph

-

Posts: 35 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rest in Piece, Wu. Thank you for giving us all a home here to share our thoughts, pictures, and conversations surrounding our common ground. I have been a proud member here for a long time and this place was the first I found to share my fetish, ideas, and comments on this subject and much more. He provided a safe and respectful place to do this, and I shall always be grateful for that.

Regards,
2swift

You will be missed.

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Skittlzrapper
Elite Trooper
Member # 9922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skittlzrapper   Email Skittlzrapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! A legend in the foot fetish industry sad.
Posts: 286 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is terrible news. I was told about this and I still can't believe it...
Rest in peace Wu, thank you for creating this!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This thread just goes to show us the amazing community HE created with this site. He touched so many of us, and just to inject some humor, as I know Wu would have loved it, others of us he probably really wanted to touch... like below the ankle. Wu loved all the ladies and they surely loved him!

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 17 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...  15  16  17   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links