Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Wu's Feet Links » Special Announcements » R.I.P. Wu of Wu's Feet links (Page 6)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 17 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  ...  15  16  17   
Author Topic: R.I.P. Wu of Wu's Feet links
hollabac85
Elite Trooper
Member # 22042

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hollabac85   Email hollabac85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So sorry to hear the news about WU, he will surely be miss. R.I.P. Alex
Posts: 384 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feet of Philly
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20091

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feet of Philly   Author's Homepage   Email Feet of Philly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Terrible news which makes me very sad. I, too, never met him. Had email and PM conversations with him and he seemed like a real nice, genuine guy who, like us, loved what he did and was passionate about what we all share here.

This is where everything in this industry started for me, as I'm sure it was the same for most here. This is THE go-to forum and message board for me and so many others. Nothing else is even comparable. This site and all the time put in is the benchmark of foot fetish. It has stood the test of time. I understand membership has been down, but we all go here everyday, whether you are a producer or a fan, we are all here together. It's weathered social media and continues to shine with all of us.

If it weren't for Wus forum, I would never have met Jason from FWP in NYC and if that meeting between him and I never happened, my life may have been different or it would have been a much different path to get there, as far as foot worship parties go. The parties have become very successful here in Philly, and places like Jason's FWP in NYC is where it all started and Foot Night in LA, Vegas and other cities, Candi Kiss in Fla, and more....I owe all this to Wus ( Alex ). I wish I got to know him personally. I did know he was very private about his personal life, and we all respected that.

What was really cool about Alex is that, he really seemed to like my foot fetish / foot worship pics and material and he ALWAYS got my contribution pics up right away. That not only brought traffic to my sites, but it gave them instant name recognition. He understood both, the business end that producers go through and to keep the sites we all enjoy profitable but he also most importantly, understood us all just as fans of foot fetish, the amateur posts by wives and girlfriends or guys who just wanted to post anonymous foot pics. This combo of everything made this website what it is.

Let's somehow pull together and keep this going. I do feel like we should start a Wus Twitter and Facebook page. I will volunteer my time to help out in any way shape or form. It's the people like us who need to keep this wonderful site going and to do this to keep the memory of Alex ( Wu ) alive and well.

Sincerely,

John

--------------------
www.feetofphilly.com
www.barelylegalfootjobs.com
www.phillybuttsluts.com
 -
 -

-

Posts: 1720 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice words John.

I'd like to volunteer in any capacity as well for the site.

It seems bhe is keen to keep the site...but however it changes...we should carve out a permanent spot to remember and thank the man who got this started and kept it running through the years...as you cant keep something going and growing for 15 years unless you really got something there the people enjoy!

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
RIP

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gooolah
Board Regular
Member # 39684

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gooolah   Email gooolah   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can you give us some brief info on Wu(background,etc)? Does anyone know how he passed?
Posts: 12 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5thgear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sad.
When I first got online back in the late 90s I came across Wu's as one of the first 5 results and remember thinking how awesome it was to have all of the feet links on one page as well as everything else.
May his legacy to this fetish live on.

Posts: 735 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
b883r
Elite Trooper
Member # 20732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for b883r     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
R.I.P.

Much like a lot of other people here; this is where it started for me.

Posts: 319 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

Icon 9 posted      Profile for Feetosopher   Author's Homepage   Email Feetosopher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's terribly sad.
I neither had the privilege of knowing Wu/Alex in person, nor I had direct email exchanges with him. But I am honored that he deemed two models of my BAREFOOT NUDITY site (Chat Noir and Deep Green) worth the "contributions" section of his site.
I discovered Wu's Feet Links back in 1997.. in those days, foot fetishism was deffo NOT mainstream. Wu's site has always been a safe harbor for everybody into female feet.. the Eldorado of Barefoot Beauty.
Rest in peace, Alex.. you will surely be missed forever.. and your legacy will never die.
WU IS DEAD.. LONG LIVE WU!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2359 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joebond
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for joebond   Email joebond   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Terrible news...R.I.P..Wu...

--------------------
"I'd like to live as a poor man with lots of money"
Pablo Picasso

Posts: 1192 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DancingFool
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3728

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DancingFool     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
RiP Wu.

This site too was the first I ever found when I first did a search in my first computer back in 2000. I used to post more in here but I too have been more of a lurker in recent years. I never really sensed any drop off in usage in recent years. Always seemed just as lively now as it had then. I will make more of an effort now so as to maintain the site and the spirit of the man Wu.

Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TxToez
Elite Trooper
Member # 19

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TxToez   Email TxToez   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
R.I.P. Wu, hope your at peace now!

--------------------
Pach

Posts: 368 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
King Leonidas
Elite Trooper
Member # 26222

Icon 1 posted      Profile for King Leonidas   Email King Leonidas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
May you rest in peace Mr. Wu.
Posts: 466 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Solelvr 20,020
All Pro Poster
Member # 20632

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solelvr 20,020     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aw man, this is crazy... I knew it hadn't been updated in a while, but never imagined this though. I've learned so much from the site over the years RIP

--------------------
I thought I was wrong, but I was mistaken.

Posts: 683 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ja2854
Board Regular
Member # 44868

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ja2854   Email ja2854   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow. Don't know what to say. Been coming here for what seems like a decade, talked to him on many occasions...inspired me and the ex GF and new wifey to post pictures here. Want to know what happened but at least there is some closure, he'd probably want the site to live on new and improved. Whoever takes the reigns should always allude to the man who started it, definitely was a huge part in figuring out myself and one of the things that makes me unique. I thank him for that.

So damn sad. RIP.

Posts: 37 | Registered: Jun 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kim's Kastle
Board Regular
Member # 47360

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kim's Kastle   Email Kim's Kastle   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by gooolah:
Can you give us some brief info on Wu(background,etc)? Does anyone know how he passed?

Posts: 4 | Registered: Feb 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 17 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  ...  15  16  17   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links