Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Wu's Feet Links » Special Announcements » R.I.P. Wu of Wu's Feet links (Page 8)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 17 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ...  15  16  17   
Author Topic: R.I.P. Wu of Wu's Feet links
solesurvivordragon
Elite Trooper
Member # 37330

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesurvivordragon   Author's Homepage   Email solesurvivordragon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, as long as the BHE people will be there to update the site whenever they can, that's all that matters to me.

I'm sure he would want it that way..........

Posts: 337 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Smonster
Major Player
Member # 4769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Smonster   Email Smonster   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! Been keeping semi-up to date with what people have been speculating. Horrible to hear this but may he rest in peace. It's completely amazing what Wu has accomplished here and it should stand testament to him for as long as possible.

My thoughts go to his friends and family.

--------------------
Girls, be adventurous with your nail colours - wear my favourites:
Blue, Silver, Black or French [Tongue] [Thumbs Up]

Posts: 207 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn. RIP! This site has been with me for a very long time and it was thanks to him.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Norcal for the bhe update and confirming Kim's story.

I am happy they plan on keeping the site as is.

Wow...440 people waiting to get in!!!!

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wu, I'll never have enough beer to raise up to you brother. It's because of your vision that I was able to feel welcome in a community that made me stop feeling like a man apart. You were able to bring together men and women from all walks of life who all shared the same appreciation. I never got to speak to you, nor did I ever have the pleasure of meeting you, but it feels like I lost a good buddy who I grew up with. I've been in and around this forum since I was 17; I'm 29, and for 12 years, Wu's has been an integral part of my foot fetish lifestyle.

Once again, go easy Wu. Thanks for everything.

Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solemansince74
Loyal Member
Member # 24760

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solemansince74   Email solemansince74   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the insight Kim. I didn't know a thing about Alex, but he sounded like a great guy. Rip Alex.

And Kim, please come back!

Posts: 53 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BODIEFROMTHEWIRE
Board Regular
Member # 4415

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BODIEFROMTHEWIRE     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
huge condolences to wu and his family, this site is not the same without him. Ive been coming on here since like 15 years old. in the early 2000's Still check it almost every day, cant let something like this end it would be such a shame to not let wus legacy rock on!

--------------------
Knowledge is power...

Posts: 38 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ch15x
Elite Trooper
Member # 12382

Icon 4 posted      Profile for ch15x         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Wu]
Posts: 349 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwiksand
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2390

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kwiksand   Email Kwiksand   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My sincere condolences go out to Alex's family, friends, and to all on this board who he touched.

Rest in peace, Alex.

--------------------
Help me...I'm sinking!

Posts: 1054 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have total faith in BHE maintaining this site, but there will be ONE very important thing to keep it running the right way.

Us.

Although Wu ran the site, it was all of us that made that job worthwhile to him. He loved seeing everything from the most candid of shots, to the guy taking photos of his wife, girlfriend, or friends, to those who run their own sites. It's really a place he built were all of us were welcome.

So if you want this site to continue on, let BHE catch up and get some things in place. We will try to keep everyone up to date as best as possible. They will NOT be able to do it without ALL of us though.

Let's keep this community what it's ALWAYS been, the best one ONLINE!

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CTsoleMan
Board Regular
Member # 27800

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CTsoleMan   Author's Homepage   Email CTsoleMan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've read everyone's comments and am pleased to hear from all the contributors to the site chiming in that Alex was a man even more than a legend. I can't even remember when I first started coming to this website, and honestly, knowing it was one guy coding behind the scenes really shocks me as much as finding finally that he's gone.

--------------------
_-_-_-----_-_-_

I wish Tabi shoes were more widely available.

Posts: 13 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
morefeetplz
Major Player
Member # 2698

Icon 1 posted      Profile for morefeetplz   Email morefeetplz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have to say, my mouth dropped to the floor hearing that we lost a friend. Wusfeetlinks has been one of my favorite sites to visit for years. When all of the other sites began to disappear or cease updating their site, Wu's never gave up and provided some of the best source for our fetish.

I didn't know Alex personally, however, just coming to the site made me feel at home. As others have stated, it is hard sharing your fascination for feet with everyone. Most don't understand and many are quick to judge. Wu's built a community whereas we could share our likes, desires, and personal experiences with like minded people.

My wish for wusfeetlinks is to keep it going and to remember the one who made all of this possible. Wu, wherever you are, we celebrate your achievement with this site over the years and wish you peace and happiness in the afterlife.

To your family and friends, my condolences. You will be missed my friend.

J

Posts: 177 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Posting this in a few places so everyone can see it. But I created a black & white Wu tribute ribbon that I've added to my site's design and all the photo sets' watermarks active immediately. Please feel free to use it too. I have download links for a transparent background, Photoshop file (PSD) and a flattened JPG file. Download links can be found on my blog below:

http://solesofsilkprod.blogspot.com/2014/05/wu-tribute-ribbon-download.html

Patrick

[ May 21, 2014, 12:14 AM: Message edited by: Patrick ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
The Legend
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great idea Patrick, thank you. I will be adding your ribbon to Monday's Feet Fair cover...

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How old was he. What did he die of? And why did it take months for BHE to find out? How did they find out? What are the details surrounding this?

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 17 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ...  15  16  17   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links