Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Wu's Feet Links » Wu's Feet Links Hall of Fame » Wu's Feet Links Hall of Fame 2015 Poll (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Wu's Feet Links Hall of Fame 2015 Poll
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Woot]
Congrats to them all!

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael Pitt
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
so almost everybody nominated gets in
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Michael Pitt:

Some people you just can't please. You're one of them. [Cheers]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18268 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael Pitt
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
quote:
Originally posted by Michael Pitt:

Some people you just can't please. You're one of them. [Cheers]

Patrick

well what's the point in having a vote if almost everybody gets in?

maybe i didn't bother to read the details but i thought only one would get in a year, that's how it was originally done by wu

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I'm sorry if you didn't read the countless postings on here or the blogs about it. Not much I can do about that. As for a grand total of four people going in after a ten year absence of it being done, I can't agree with you that's it's too much. And your last point of Wu doing one a year is also wrong. He did it whenever he felt like it. This link supports that:

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/halloffame.html

My whole point is if you're not a fan, then just ignore it. No point it trying to poke some kind of imaginary holes in it when there doesn't need to be.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18268 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael Pitt
unregistered

i'm just questioning the process, that's all

you can take it as me being critical, or you could take it as me actually caring while most here don't seem to care whether you brought back the hall of fame or not

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

I took it as critical because of all of your reasoning, which to me, doesn't make sense, or doesn't match what you're saying. So if I misinterpreted, I apologize. It just very much comes across that way on this and many of your other posts.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links