Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » MY BEST FOOT FETISH MOMENT EVER!!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: MY BEST FOOT FETISH MOMENT EVER!!!!
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Last night, I was over at my friend's apartment, with a bud of mine. She was telling us how sore she was. My bud opted to give her a massage, and was going to work on her back, so I settled for massaging her legs, and very gradually, worked my way down to her lower legs ankles and then with her feet. She initially said no to her feet when I asked if I could begin massaging her legs and feet. Insisting I would not tickle her feet, she let me just massage them. We massaged her for like an hour, then my bud got tired and left. At this point I continued to sensually massage her feet, and then I even incorporated some licking and she approved, saying that felt good too. I got really into it, eventually licking up and down her entire sole - when I sucked her big toe it was too ticklish for her. Before I licked, I would smell where the toes meet with the soles for a nice light aroma of shoe and a faint (very very faint) amount of sweat. I got down by the foot of her bed, and finally whipped it out. The lights were already out so I was good. An hour prior, before my bud left, she said she was almost to sleep. I began to massage her feet with just one hand and got my job done. I got up said bye to her and no response. She appeared to be out like a light. As I was instructed to do earlier, I simply left, locked the place up and went back home!!!! I was in total awe of the moment. I have had so many opportunites and I had urgency and feel like this was probably a night I will NEVER forget!!!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thats a job well done [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good for you man, utilizing the situation to your best advantage, but not "taking advantage" of her. An excellent example for all of us. Probably will take you far with her if she's interested.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HA!, good story..i've actually had that exact same thing happen a couple times, your like "is she asleep?? i think i just heard her snore..gotta make sure" What did she look like?

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18347 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Was she asleep when you "relieved" yourself?

To each his own, but I could never do this to a girl that was asleep.

Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links