Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » 1 Out of 4 American Teen Girls Has a Sex Disease (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: 1 Out of 4 American Teen Girls Has a Sex Disease
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow this sounds pretty substantial and of the girls that are sexually active notes 40 percent of them have an STD of some sort

Article Link

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yea, hard to believe - but I believe it! Simplex 1, above the waist, can be from all the uneducated kissing that goes on with the youth.

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I blame parents for being lazy when it comes to parenting

i also blame mtv for glorifying slutty behavior

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree - some parents are too much like machines and push, push, push and others keep feeding their kids poison as they run to the fast food nation on their way home and feed the coke and pepsi all day.

I have mad respect for Kristi Joe on Rock of Love 2 because she hesitates to kiss...I don't even kiss my own family on the lips cuz it only takes one.

I know a lot of women that had a fb and it turned bad and then they have to be bf/gf cuz of it! I haven't got one cold sore, fever blister probably cuz can't get it from clean feet! Whoo-Ah! And we're the weird ones? I beg Ur pardon.

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Alarming stats.... Nearly half of black teens? Probably just need to manufacture bigger condoms... "Buh-Dum-Chhhhhhhhh" [Big Grin]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-cfg-
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -cfg-   Email -cfg-   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
High school just ain't what it used to be...

--------------------
KLTPZYXM (kil-tip-ZEE-zim)

Posts: 1107 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't believe these statistics are an overall representation of the U.S. Only 863 females were surveyed, but where was this testing done? The report is out of Chicago so this may be the case with inner city youths in that particular area. Do you think that same type of survey would produce the same figures say... in Boise, Idaho or Omaha, Nebraska?

I really can't say for sure.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good point, Le Daemon as only some eight-hundred females took part in the study and the location was disclosed but what if that survey was taken in Nevada lol...who really knows, though, I am assuming it came out of a fairly large city. Perhaps this survey is initself a method of promoting abstinence.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, I also agree with LeDaemon.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Guess i am going to have to educate my sons to be prepared for this kind of stuff.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wrap your fuckin stump before you hump...not fuckin hard. I have absolutely NO sympathy for people that contract STI's. Apparently HPV is the most common STI in my city among women aged 18-24...the kicker is that almost 90% of them don't even know they have it...
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm glad to see there is some skepticism here.

News agencies are notoriously poor when discussing statistics and sample populations. Going back as far as the 70's (from the publication of the book "News From Nowhere") it was clear that every news-story must have a "slant" to be air-worthy. The idea of fact-checking only covered the area of "did this study take place?" would be the only fact that was checked.

Other questions such as: "Were the people performing the study credible or did they have an agenda of their own?", or "Is this the field of their expertise?", or, more simply, "What questions were asked?", or "Were the people who answered the questions representative of the people about whom they are drawing conclusions?" are immaterial to news reporters.

"If it bleeds...It leads" is the credo of news reporting. They couldn't give a rat's ass about what the truth might really be; the aim is to shock or titillate in the guise of being informative.

The only surveys of which news agencies demand accuracy are the Neilsons, and Arbitron. The only demographic about which they are concerned is, "Who's watching us?"

Another place where I could go on.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

It's amazing how many have the diseases...wouldn't suprise me if someday down the road a list of ways to live longer is shown and one of the dubious ideas listed.....don't have sex.

--------------------

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
Wrap your fuckin stump before you hump...not fuckin hard. I have absolutely NO sympathy for people that contract STI's.

that isn't 100% gauranteed...

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MRSPIN73
Board Regular
Member # 29205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MRSPIN73   Email MRSPIN73   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HMMM.. I KNOW THIS IS OFF THAT TOPIC A LITTLE BIT BUT I HOPE YOU CAN'T CATCH ANYTHING FROM SUCKING TOES
Posts: 29 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links