Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » I have to share what happened last week! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: I have to share what happened last week!
moman
Elite Trooper
Member # 479

Icon 7 posted      Profile for moman   Email moman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There's this woman I've worked with for almost four years now. She wears sandals all summer and I think she at least knows that I find feet attractive, but don't know if she suspects it's more than that. She always points out when she has put a new color on her nails, has on a cool toe ring, or an ankle bracelet. Anyway, I've always wanted to smell her feet or sandals. Last week we were on a trip to Seattle together. One night we were in her room working on reports and she was bare foot the whole time - took her sandals off when she got to the room. Anyway, about an hour into our reports, I had to use the restroom. The room had a restroom around the corner off by itself. In front of the sink were her sandals, that she had been wearing for two straight days. I slid one into the little room with the toilet, pulled down my pants, sat down and lifted the sandals to my nose. Wow! What a great smell! Her foot scent was really strong at the spot just below her toes. I jacked off for about 3 minutes and then felt my cum start to boil up in my dick. I took the sandal away from my nose and fucked her sandal, shooting my load all over the insole of it. I then cleaned it off so I wouldn't get "busted". The next day I met her in the lobby and there she was searing those same sandals. All day I couldn't help but look at her left foot knowing that my cum residue was mixing with her sweaty sole!

moman67@hotmail.com

--------------------
I only moved to St Louis because it has a high arch! LOL

Posts: 476 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FDom
Board Regular
Member # 870

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FDom   Email FDom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey great story. I have one to add thats similiar.

I have an extremely hot cousin. Now I dont mean to sound like a freak, but she is frickin gorgeous and ive always loved her feet. One night her side of the family was out at some special gathering. Most of my relatives ended up stayed the night.. including this hot cousin of mine. Now her younger brother is my age, and he wanted to leave this event asap due to boredom. He ended up leaving early and when he got home he called me to come over. We chilled at his house until it got late night, and I thought of the idea that I should stay the night since no one was comming home. My cousin agreed it would be cool, so I asked if I could sleep in his sisters bed since the parents was probably off limit. He agreed! Oh man, one of my life long fantasies was now avaliable. Talk about a dream come true, lol. And so the night began...

After waiting about an hour or so, I crawled out of my hot cousins bed and snooped around for some of her sandals. I found a pair of flip flops that she always wore, and some black clogs. I remembered reading a story online about shoe f*cking, but was very nervous to try it. I kept thinking to myself what a freak I would look like if my cousin woke up (his room was down the hall) and saw me. After a while of conscience vs. harmones, I decided to continue with the plan since ill never get the chance again. I lowered myself onto her clogs and began to gently pump my body. With my own weight and the smoothness of the sole, I blew a load along the toe part of the clog. I cleaned myself and went back to bed, only to realize I wanted more. I got back off the bed and picked up the flip flops. I climbed back into bed and inspected it for a while, smelling the sole etc. It was time to pull down my pants again. While laying on my back, I began to rub the sole of her flip flop all over my member. I was in heaven. The flip flop was a bit worn and the curves from her foot made it authentic. It wasnt long before I blew my second load all over the toe area.

Im glad I took the opportunity just cause ill never have it again. The best part is that ive recently seen her wearing both shoes. The thought of her stepping all over my once existent cum is such a turn on. There's my true story, hope you liked it.

Posts: 20 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feettreat
Major Player
Member # 887

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feettreat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice one Moman. I didn't know there were other people like me with a foot fetish who did this sort of thing. I remember a couple years back at a friend's backyard pool party about 60 or so people showing up. After a few drinks I noticed the most beautifull brunette walk in with a couple of her girlfriends. This girl was HOT! Tall, slender, shapely. My eyes eventually fixated on her perfect pair of feet. She wore a pair of open-toe cork high heel mule sandals with a thin clear strap across the front. Her toes were unbelievably well manicured with a thick, dark yet mysteriously vibrant glistening red toenail polish. WHOAAAAAA! I was taken aback as my jaw dropped to the floor! I had to fight back the drull as my mouth immediately began to salivate. She and her friends greeted a few of the others, and made their way into the house. I found it difficult to carry on a conversation with a couple of friends next to me....my mind kept wandering thinking about what I had just seen and what I would do if I had her alone in my presence. Those feet...those PERFECT FEET! It was only after 15 or so minutes later did I realize this brunette had returned out of the home with her 2 friends and slipped her way into the pool. I could have slapped myself silly for not catching a glimpse of her making her way into the pool barefoot. Right about this time the beer had caught up to me and it was time for me to recycle it ( hit the washeroom ). Making my way down the hallway to the washeroom right around the corner from the front door did I notice a large collection of shoes huddled just a few feet from the washeroom. SNAP BAM BING BADDA BING the lights in my head went on! It hit me like a freight train....the image of the brunette wearing those high heels. Would I find her shoes here amidst all of the rest of them on the floor??! My heart started to pound with antisipation. I could feel my cock turning rock hard. I had to look around and ensure there was nobody else possibly watching. The coast was clear. My prayers were answered. There....they......were! I quickly snatched them up and made a b-line to the john. After locking myself in the washeroom I never could have imagined having so much trouble getting my throbing cock out of my pants! I suppose the alcohol didn't help with my co-ordination much either but I managed to wip it out. I thought to myself do I first slowly raise the heel under my nose and inhale deeply? Should I run my lips and tongue along the insole?? Or do I take it and wrap it around my cock?? What the fuck was I thinking! I had both her heels. I remember looking at myself in the washeroom mirror as I sniffed, licked, and inhaled one of her shoes in my left hand, while at the same time strocking my throbbing, pulsating cock with her other shoe. The extacy of her feminine foot odour mixed into the leather lining of her shoes was unbelievable! Unimaginable! Unthinkable! It was beyond my wildest expecations. Sweet, musky, sweaty, salty, it was like a merry-go-round and I was as high as a kite and this was my drug. I swear there must have been a couple of party-goers banging that washeroom door down while I was in la-la land but I didn't care. They evetually went away. It was only when I got to the toe part of the shoe did I find the smell so over-powering and intoxicating that I flooded her other shoe with streaming thick white wads of my cum. Boy was it a mess cleaning it up. I knew I had to return her shoes to where I found them before she may come back looking for them. After zipping myself up I slowly opened the door I noticed, once more, the coast was clear. Droping her heels back into the spot I found them I made my way back out to the pool. My friends had noticed I was "MIA" for awhile. I told them I had to go to the washeroom and puke; "Too many mixed drinks", they understood. Needless to say I never had the chance to meet this brunette during the rest of the night. I could see she was constantly surrounded by a never-ending supply of guy and girl friends keeping her company. I guess it was better that way. I mean, what would she think if she knew what I had done with her heels? I felt kind of guilty myself for what I had done. Oh those poor heels! But in the heat of the moment I couldn't help myself. It was a moment of heavenly bliss I will never forget. Would I do it again if I had the chance? Absolutely!
Posts: 182 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Humm all 3 of yall,had a good 1.Sunday night I was over at a friends house drinking beer,an trying to figure out his computer,and then a friend of ours popped up on messenger so we started talking to her(she knows I'm a foot fantic)so time went on an they started talking dirty to each other,and he said why don't you come over,at 1st she was like naah,then she said ok,I'll be there in 10 min,I was like is she really coming over,he was like sure she will come over,sure enough she did.But before all of that,she showed me her feet on cam,a while back,her toe's looked suckable,an plus I've been to her house a time or 2 an only seen her feet at a distance,so any ways she came over.I got my friend into feet too,and he tried to come to this site but his pc wouldn't do it,and she was like I should have known it,we got the foot freak here,he was like lol,I was like there's nothing wrong with feet,so i told her why don't you let me massage your feet while I'm over here,she was like hell no your not touching my feet,I was like why,then she said I should have worn my damn shoe's over here knowing you was going to be over here,I rolled my eye's at her,so I kept bugging her to let just let me give her sample of 1 of my foot massages,she was like NO,I was like you don't know what your missing,finaully she said ok here,she put her foot up in my lap(she had socks on but no shoe's) so i took the sock off,she was like my feet are dirty from walking around bare footed all day,I was like so, thats what soap and water is for I can wash my hands when I'm done,when the sock came off,I checked out her toe's an all that and was like(keeping my thoughts to my self) [Eek!] up close an personal,those toe's are not suckable,thick hard sole's,I massaged her foot any ways,she didn't even like it,she was like I'm 1 of those country chic's that goes bare footed all the time,I guess thats why her soles were so hard an thick,the top of her foot was nice an soft,the rest [Frown] ,but i asked for it,may be I'll have better luck with the next victim,lol.I have had some better one's,but that's the most recent 1,other than the wife's feet(which are very sexy).

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
femalefootlover
Board Regular
Member # 16

Icon 1 posted      Profile for femalefootlover   Email femalefootlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Personally I like high heels and slides the best. I love going on vacation to my friends houses. Whenever I get a free moment I go directly to the girls closet pick out my favorite looking shoes and whack off in them. The best experience I ever had was when I was on vacation with my parents. We went to Florida to see my aunt and uncle and ended up staying at their house. My aunts feet aren't the prettiest but thought what the heck might as well have some fun. I was about to go upstairs to her room when they said they were having over company. Damn my plans were ruined atleast until the company was gone otherwise everyone would wonder where I was. About 30 minutes later the company arrived. To my surprise 4 couples arrived. I had no idea what relation they were to me but the girls didn't look all that bad. One of the girls Sasha was african american and she was wearing a pair of black leather slides. I will never forgethow her feet looked. The top of them were a nice dark brown and the bottom was a pink like the kind you see on a medium rare steak. Man that totally turned me on. Luckily to my surprise she took them off and put them off to the side. Then my uncle said "why don't we all talk outside"? I was sooooo happy I thought finally here is my chance. The best part was it was about 115 outside that day plus the humitity was unbearable which made the shoes nice and warm even a little moist on the inside. Once everyone went outside I immediately took both pairs to the bathroom to do my business. I held one up to my nose and sniffed as hard as I could and licked the hell out of it. Then about 3 minutes later I did the best part with the other one. While sniffing one the was rubbing my manhood across the other one. It was pure heaven. When I was all done I must have used half a roll of toilet tissue cleaning off my cum. Black is the total worst color to get it looking clean again. It was sooooo great I wanted to take the shoes home with me as a souvineer but couldn't since it was the only pair she had with her [Frown] I put them back exactly the way they were and when it was time for the company to leave I saw her sliding her beautiful pink feet into them. I was and overwhelming feeling seeing that her feet were where my cock was once. When we all were walking out to the cars I heard her feet making that sticking noise inside. Hopefully it was because of the humidity and heat and not because of my cum. That was without a doubt the best vacation of my life [Cheers]
Posts: 16 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
here's another 1 that happened last week at work,there's this young lady that works up front in the office alot of times she wears sandles an toe rings,she has some awsome feet an toe's,and after lunch break she come over in the ware house,to talk to the boss,and I was at the desk too,the boss dropped some paper's,and they landed right beside that lady's feet,he started to pick them up,but I was like NO!! say that to my self,lol so I hurried down to the floor my face was like 6 inches from her pretty toe's,an those toe rings were just sparkling away,I could have kissed her feet right then an there,I was also inhaleing deeply to try an pick up her foot scent but nothin was there,but I plan to get my hands on her feet some day.

--------------------

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Best of luck in your bid to get famillier with that lady's feet,I genuinely hope for your sake that she is up for it.

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moman
Elite Trooper
Member # 479

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moman   Email moman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Moman here with a little something to add. This also involves the woman from my original posting. Last night I was at her place for dinner and saw she had a toe ring sitting on a stand in the living room. I commented on it, and she asked if I would put it on her. WOW! I got to hold her left foot while I put the toe ring on her. Her foot felt absolutely perfect! It's a size 6 with a high arch and the softest smoothest soles I have ever felt. I just wish I could have kissed her toes and licked her soft soles.

--------------------
I only moved to St Louis because it has a high arch! LOL

Posts: 476 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FDom
Board Regular
Member # 870

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FDom   Email FDom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Heres another fun one-

Me and a few friends were playing the card game "asshole", and the first round I was president. The girl I wanted to pick on ended up being the asshole and I tormented the living hell out of her. Next round comes along and I ended up with a higher rank again, forcing her to drink at my command.

To make a long story short, I annoyed her to no end. One time when I told her to drink she responded with a fuck you and told me to lick her bare feet. As she was saying this, she slipped off her sandal and put her sexy foot up to my face. Wow, what a turn on. Unfortunately I had to give her a firm no and hold my ground, due to others being around. I had a boner at this point and was forced to reposition myself in my chair. We continued the game throughout the night.

Posts: 20 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feettreat
Major Player
Member # 887

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feettreat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OHhh man so close yet soo far! I would have done it! Maybe used the excuse that the alcohol made you do it. Hell, I'd bet her double or nothing the next round and tell her if I lost I'd lick both her feet....then lose on purpose! lol
Posts: 182 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

I'm back,I was gone over seas for a few weeks,and got my hands on some nice feet.one night after work,I was setting out side drinking a beer,and this woman I know walked by me,an she said she needed a massage,I was like I'm a masseuse(lol),an she was like really,I said ya,so she was like ok rubb my back,so I did for a little while,and then I said,did you know a foot massage covers the whole body,she was like no i didn't know that so she took off her shoe's and socks quickly,I was already excitted by knowing she had some sexy looking feet,so any ways when she took her socks off she started smelling her feet,that really turned me on,(I was like woooooow saying that to my self)so she was like their really sweaty an stinky,and she put her feet in my lap,I got brave and picked up 1 of her feet and an held it up to my nose and inhaled deeply(her toes had a sharp cheesy smell) she was like HAY WHAT ARE YOU DOING! DON'T BE SMELLING MY FEET! I laughed a little and she did too,I should have told her they smelt great,but I thought I better not do that,so I gave her a good foot massage,she loved it,when I got done I told her any time she needed a massage to just ask,so 2 days went by and she walked by me an said she was hooked (hooked on foot massages)so the next night she ask for another one,once again her feet were sweaty,she was like you might want to wash your hands when you get done(i was saying to my self I don't think so lol)I rubbed both of her feet for an hr or 2,got done she left and and I was like YES [Cheers] I smelled my hands an her scent was on them,mmmmmm smelt great I even licked my fingers too,tasted like some kind of dry wine and a little salt.I had some other close calls on getting my hands on some more feet,but it didn't happen.

--------------------

bobthemonkey
Board Regular
Member # 5876

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bobthemonkey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
just a couple days ago i was at my cousins apartment for easter with my family, and i got to sleep in one of my cousins sexy roomates room (she was visiting her family). when i got in there i immediatly went up to her sandals she had on the floor and sniffed them, kind of dissapointing though they smelled clean is the only word for it. but i respected that she was a very clean person. but later that night when i went to bed i jacked off into her sandal. since i just discovered my foot fetish a little while ago this has been my first experiance really...

--------------------
Im not creative enough to make a good signiture

Posts: 21 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chris20
Loyal Member
Member # 6202

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chris20   Author's Homepage   Email chris20   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i love fucking shoes, that and licking feet, but mainly fucking shoes. i will post an experience soon. had to think of a good one.
Cheers [Smile]

--------------------
Cheers [Smile]

Posts: 75 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ghost00
Elite Trooper
Member # 2945

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ghost00   Email Ghost00       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To FDom,Moman and FeetTreat

What do you think the girls nationality was(her race).In your guys stories.

Thanks

--------------------
Ghst

Posts: 494 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fetishstud4u77
Board Regular
Member # 6128

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fetishstud4u77   Author's Homepage   Email fetishstud4u77   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey to you guys and girls who love feet,
this didn't happen last week. it just happened last night and the other night but with different girls:

i live alone in the philippine as my kids live with my ex wife, so at least twice a week, 2 or 3 girls come over. i call them my angels. they are masseuses or students who need money so i pay them to come to my place. 2 of my favorites are Ana, 23yrs now and Jane, 22 yrs.

They both do as I tell them, to make me kiss and smell their feet and tease me with their feet like I was their slave.

A typical scenario is that I lie in bed naked as Jane, who has one of the sexisest feet I've even seen (size 6), first puts her shoe or sandal on my face and makes me kiss and smell it. Then slowly, she takes off her shoe and makes me kiss and smell her heel as she goes all the way up asking, "How does it smell?"

I tell her, "It smells so good."

Jane then says, "Good. Smell it some more!" She tells me, "You like it" while Ana jerks me off at the same time.

Jane then takes off her shoe, places it on my face and makes me kiss and smell the insides of her shoe. She presses it with her foot. "Inhale! Inhale hard! Smell my shoe!" She commands.

So I inhale and smell as I go crazy with the smell of her shoe. Then she pushs the shoe away and puts her soles in front of my face. "Do you like that?" She asks.

"Yes Jane, you know I do." I tell her as she giggles.

She rubs her sole on my cheeks, face and then teases me. She puts her instep on my face and says, "Kiss it. Hold my foot and keep on kissin it!"

"Yes Jane."

"Miss Jane!" She reminds me.

After a few seconds, she takes her foot away and tells me, "Come on! Kiss it some more, you stupid dirty old man!"

I try to kiss it, but she has her other shoe on my chest. I can't reach it, so she and Ana giggle at my predicament. Then Jane suddenly puts her foot on my nose and presses against it. She takes it away again and teases me by swaying her foot over my face and laughing. Then she suddenly puts her toes on my nose and presses them down. With a commanding voice she says, "Smell them!"

I smell for all I am worth. "Do you like the smell of my feet?"

"Yes Miss Jane."

"Well here! Smell both of my feet!" She then takes off her other shoe and places both of her feet on my face, pressing down while I inhale the sweet fragrance of her feet that had just come from her high heeled shoes.

I cum in no time. After resting for 20 minutes, it is now Ana's turn to do the same things as Jane is the one to jerk me off. Ana, who is 23, makes me kneel first on the floor while she sits on my bed and makes me kiss and smell her shoes. All the while she teases me and tells me to jerk myself off.

"Like the smell of my shoe?"

"Yes Miss Ana."

"Lick the shoe, too!"

"Yes Miss Ana"

Then she slowly holds my hair and removes part of her shoe while making me smell her foot which is still inside of her shoe. I almost cum again. As I mentioned, it is the smell of the shoe, sock and feet that turn me on the most.

"Smell little puppy," she tells me as she forces my face inside of her shoe.

"Yes Miss Ana."

As I get aroused, Ana lets go and commands, "Lie here on the bed!"

As soon as I lay on my back, Jane jerks me off while Ana does her thing with her feet.

sometimes, i make anna kiss jane's feet. or vice versa. i get turned on watching a female kiss and smell another female's foot.

and in some cases, i have had 3 girls who came for the 1st time and they discovered they also like female feet.
so most of the time, i have 1 girl begging to kiss and smell the feet of the other: her friend, classmate or cousin. annd both the kisser and the kissee love it. most girls get turned on when you start licking and sucking on the soles of theri feet. it's a big turn on.

That's the way my scenario goes with these pretty angels. I have 16 angels (20 to 23 yrs) to choose from. Sometimes a girl will bring a classmate or 2, or a new friend. i always want to meet new girls. and it's pretty cheap. This has been going on for 5 years now. and i keep meeting young pretty girls with pretty smelly feet.

I hope you like my story.

if you want to get in touch with me, please email me at :

" fetishstud4u77@yahoo.com "

bob

Posts: 2 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links