Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » I HAVE to share this! My thanks to all Wu's members!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I HAVE to share this! My thanks to all Wu's members!
Outback69
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2217

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outback69   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey guys!

I have been reading a lot of your guys' foot experiences over the last few years and I finally have something to contribute so this is my thanks to all of you who post here!!!!

My wife and I just got back from our honeymoon in Niagara Falls (Canada) and I have to share my outrageous experience!

Now, we did the usual tourist thing, got our pockets vacuumed out by all of the attractions and such but we also had the chance to go to a strip club while we were there and had a blast!

I have to say, from what I have experienced and heard the clubs there are second to NONE! The first night we went to a place called "The Sundowner" which we were told by the taxi driver was the place with the hottest girls. It was a Saturday night so the place was hopping with gorgeous women of all shapes and sizes. Being that the experience was kind of new to my wife we sat at a table away from the main stage. All through the night we were approached by the girls with the offer of a private dance and while we turned them down, it seemed that each time my wife became more and more curious of what went on in the private area reserved for the private dances. I have had a couple of private dances in my life and I tried to fill her in as much as I could with the details, once again gauging her reactions. After a couple of drinks she seemed to loosen up and began applauding the dancers as they finished their sets. She kept looking at the dancer's outfits and saying things like "I like her boots" or "I like that outfit!" which made me laugh as she seemed to be there for the fashion more than anything! Hehe...

By this time the club was packed and the dancers were becoming more friendly but my wife wasn't quite ready to do anything else. Then the night took a turn for the better when Isis, a 5'8" Kirsten Dunst look alike took the stage. She played some 80's heavy metal for her stage show which is always appreciated by us... [Big Grin] Isis had some real energy and soon had my wife and I on the edge of our seats, gazing up her long legs and her pretty B-cup breasts. She was wearing clear stripper heels that showed off some of the cutest toes that I have ever seen! I was getting hard and my wife knew it! The cool part about the club was that you were allowed to lie down on the stage with money and the dancers always had a very personal way of taking it from you. I just sat there and stared at Isis as she worked the stage, teasing and winking at everyone when my wife shocked the shit out of me when she suddenly handed me a five and encouraged me to participate in the show, telling me to "have fun!".

I didn't need to be told twice so I got up on stage and waited for Isis to come over. She straddled me on all fours, her crotch hovering just inches from my face as she played with my hard-on and I ran my hands along her legs, trying to touch her feet. I think she knew what I was after as she gave me a wink as she took the money from me. I slid back off the stage and returned to my seat, smiling like a cheshire cat!

It was the hottest experience that I have ever had and I would have been happy to just go back to our hotel room for some mind-blowing sex but my wife apparently wasn't finished! After Isis left the stage my wife excused herself from the table and went to the washroom. I ordered another beer and watched as the next stripper who bore a striking resemblance to Jaime Pressley started whipping the club into a frenzy once more, watching as a bunch of 20-ish girls from Rochester New York took turns lying on the stage in much of the same manner that I had just done. There was this one cute short haired brunette who was braver than her other friends as she lied down on stage and put a 20 in her cleavage as the dancer came over. What happened next will forever be etched into my memory. The dancer lowered herself on all fours and peeled the brunette's shirt up, exposing her bra. Then she lowered the bra, exposing her small, perky tits before tonguing the brunette's nipples!

O.M.G.!!!! This went on for a few seconds before the dancer took the money, leaving the brunette breathless on the stage...It was an experience I will never soon forget!

Anyway, by now I noticed that my bride was coming back to the table and following her was Isis, the dancer that had just been up on stage! They held hands as they came over and sat down, Isis grinding her cute little ass into my thigh as I looked on in amazement. We exchanged introductions as my wife explained that she had bumped into Isis in the ladies' room and invited her back to the table for a drink. Needless to say I was just happy to get a closer look at Isis's size 7 feet and her pretty toes as she swayed on my lap, talking with my wife...about what I really can't remember as I just took it all in.

A few moments later my wife leans over to Isis and whipsers something in her ear, giving me an evil glance.

"Really?" Isis replied, in an amazed tone. "You like my feet?" I was caught a little off-guard but just nodded and said that I thought that they were cute.

"He also likes it when you rub your stinky feet all over his face!" My wife blurted out as I turned a shade of red. "So would you do that for him?" My wife added as Isis giggled.

"No problem!" Isis replied excitedly, "I can do that!" With that she rose from my lap and took me by the hand. I asked my wife if she was coming and she lovingly declined, telling me to "have fun!".

Isis took me to a secluded booth in the private area and we talked a little about my love of feet and I mentioned that the guys from Wu's weren't going to believe this! She said that her boyfriend had a thing for feet as well so I wrote down the address and told her that they were more than welcome to pop in and say hi. Then we started talking about her feet.

"I have to warn you I've been in these heels for a couple of hours and they alway make my feet stinky" Isis warned me, to which I said that I would be the judge of that with an evil grin.

By now the next song started and Isis removed her shoes, placing her soft feet in my hands. I took a quick glance at them and they looked great! No callouses or bunions at all. I brought her right foot to my mouth and sucked on her big toe first which made her giggle as she said she was ticklish. I continued sucking on her toes for the longest time. Her feet were had just the right amount of smell to them for me, a light vinegary smell that I like! Isis just watched my with a smile as I licked and sucked on her right foot, the slightest salty taste on them. Needless to say I was in heaven as the first song finished and I switched feet, bathing her left foot in the same manner, finding her ticklish spot between her big toe and her index toe. I was oblivious to anything else at that moment as I made sure that I licked every inch of both of Isis's sweet feet from heel to arch.

A few songs later I had to stop as my man was on the brink of making a mess in my pants and my mind was spinning so much I was dizzy. I thanked Isis for her time and we returned to the table where she gave my wife a hot kiss to thank her for bringing her by.

I was anxious to get back to the hotel so we finished our drinks and grabbed a cab, the wonderful scent of Isis's pretty feet still lingering through my nostrils. I thanked my wife with some of the hottest sex we have ever had that night, and we slept long into the next day...

Now I know that this may sound too good to be true but gents, if you are EVER in the upstate New York area I strongly suggest you check out Niagara Falls and more importantly the Sundowner!

It was a night that I won't soon forget!

All this, on top of the 24/7 access to my wife's feet made it quite difficult to want to leave!

It was the best vacation ever!!!!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2030 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DLipsch
All Pro Poster
Member # 127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLipsch   Email DLipsch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great story! Congratulations on having such a cool, open-minded wife!

Cheers,
DL

Posts: 841 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome news, Outback! This probably has to be the most awesome testimony I have ever heard on this site!!!

~AF05~

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome that your wife was cool with it and actually set it up [Thumbs Up] . In turn, I would'a returned the favour by settin' her up with Isis aswell a lil' later on in the night since she was curious of what goes on in the private rooms. Then If Isis turns around to me and asks if I'm commin' too, I would'a said.... Yup without a doubt. Imagine Isis and your wife suckin' on eachouthers toes for your viewing pleasure.... [Drool]

Thanks for the story and for the info.... Will definately check it out if I'm round thoze wayz [Cheers]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hot shit dude!now that's what I call a honeymoon!!!!
Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sweetfeetntoes
Board Regular
Member # 21941

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sweetfeetntoes   Author's Homepage   Email sweetfeetntoes       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife will often point out feet to me but if i were to ever touch another woman's feet or say anything other than, "Nice but not as nice as yours" - she'd kill me!

In all honesty My wife has the best feet in the world.

--------------------
Toes sticking out of casts and wiggling

Posts: 6 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
man that story was awesome!! congrats!!
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you just got married and are playing with another chick's feet? [Confused]

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KissesLadiesFeet
Loyal Member
Member # 14769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KissesLadiesFeet   Email KissesLadiesFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I made out with a stipper's feet once, too (see my response to the post "Strangest Foot Encounter."
My wife knows about my fetish, and that I love ladies in sexy heels, and pints them out to me as well. But, no, I doubt she'd ever let me partake (though she has parked me in strip clubs before..!) There is one friend of hers that is the subject of a frequent fantasy of mine, in which she convinces the friend to enjoy my tongue and lips on her feet..

Posts: 54 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solelover58
Major Player
Member # 2185

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solelover58   Email solelover58   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I live in Ontario about 5 hours from the St.Catherine's/Niagara Falls area and have to admit I've been to Sundowner's a few times as our Provincail championships for softball are played in Niagara Falls every year and it is one amazing club with at peak times over 100 women on staff to fulfill all your needs.

There is also another club in the adjacent parking lot called Seductions which I've heard is even better but I've never managed to leave Sundowners once I get in there.

Posts: 188 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Out-f******-standing, OB69!! Your wife rocks--big time in my book!!! I have had a few strippers' feet episodes in my day. Those were fun times [Evil Grin] . Isis sounds like she enjoyed that fact that yor wife was cool with the whole thing. That is some cool sh**, man. [Cheers]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! What a story! I'm sure that's an experience you won't soon forget!

I've sucked on quite a number of strippers' toes in my day and have frequented clubs in the past but don't do it too often lately. The real kick in the head is that I've been to Niagara Falls a few times on business and have heard of both Sundowners and Seductions but always didn't have the time to go over there or wasn't sure if I'd be able to pull off any foot action with any strippers, my main concern being the local laws there and what they would, or wouldn't, allow. I seriously considered going there the last time I was in Niagara Falls (last year). Now that it doesn't look like I'll be returning there anytime soon, I see this story posted and now I'm kicking my ass for not stopping by at one of those two places! It looks like I'll have to plan to go there sometime in the future with the posting of this story!

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zeeman
Loyal Member
Member # 969

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zeeman   Email zeeman       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Outback, I myself go to Sundowner a few times a year. I agree they do have some of the hottest dancers. Most of them dont mind guys messing with their feet, however there will always be a few that dont like it. I have one girl that I go to and she knows my love of feet and indulges me anytime I am there. I will be going there in a few weeks. I cant wait to see her and some of the new girls that work there now.
Posts: 76 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow! Outback's wife is a lady. what a good egg. what a hot story. thanks.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outback69
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2217

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outback69   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks guys! Yes, it is cool that I have such an open-minded woman as my wife! Believe me, I make sure to let her know everyday!

I also wanted to post this for the younger guys who go to strip clubs for some foot action as it was essentially as easy as just asking the dancer if I/we could "play" with their feet!

I essence, just GO FOR IT! The worst they can say is no, right?

My wife and I are thinking of going to another club in the near future where she will be able to participate! Hehe... [Evil Grin]

Fate111: NOOOOOO!!! [Cry] You just gotta go man! Mark it on your "to-do" list next time! IN LARGE CRAYON! [Big Grin]

zeeman: I hope that you manage to get a private session with Isis when you go in a few weeks! (She also goes by "The Egyptian Goddess") I'm sure you'll be able to spot her as her stage show is very high-energy!

[Joint]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2030 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links