Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » General Topics » Foot Fetish Talk » Mature feet... (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Mature feet...
Talos
All Pro Poster
Member # 39913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Talos   Email Talos   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've recently taken an interest in women old enough to be my mom. I guess this could be a sub fetish. I've only had a woman 7 years older than me. I'd like to go for 15+ years older than me, lol. I was wondering if any of you have had any cougars before? How were their feet and how well did they take to your fetish?

--------------------
Du riechst so gut

Posts: 808 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbacks1969   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
never had any, but sure have seen a lot of older women with some really nice looking feet like they pay extra special attention to them,i am 42 so older for me is around 50+.

--------------------
The Oracle told me "SEXY FEMALE FEET MAKE YOU POWERLESS"

Posts: 1308 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
riker25
Elite Trooper
Member # 31867

Icon 1 posted      Profile for riker25   Email riker25   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I was in my early 40's, I dated a woman who was in her mid 50's. she was not overly attractive, but OMG, she had the nicest feet I had seen up to that time.

Unfortunately, despite getting periodic footjobs from her, she had difficulty with the fact that i focused so much attention on her feet.

We went our respective ways after about six months, but once in a while, I will think about those feet and how much I would have love to have done periodic instant replays.

Posts: 253 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Daren Luvswrinkles
Elite Trooper
Member # 43489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Daren Luvswrinkles   Email Daren Luvswrinkles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As a lover of dry heels, and wrinkled soles, I tend to find mature feet (up to around 60) quite sexy. The oldest feet I've had were 51 (I was 40). She was fantastic, and LOVED the attention!

--------------------
Stinky wrinkly soles are the sexiest soles!

Posts: 438 | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bethgar
Loyal Member
Member # 39294

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bethgar   Email Bethgar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i am having a fetish relation with a mature, she is 16 yrs older than me.
her feet are awesome, the smell is wonderful, her toes just incredible .
f"$ck! is awesome man, she is horny as hell

lol

--------------------
 -
In LOVE with Girl's Foot Smell!!

Posts: 87 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well-
I'm assuming I must be old enough to be your dad- so that probably makes my wife a part of your "group". She loves to do all the things I like that are foot related ,including posting pics here. She's also a good sport about getting tied up and tickled mercilessly every so often.

Her feet are amazing, and she has pedicures every other week and I rub her feet with lotion regularly. Her soles are as soft as any teenage girls soles......

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4564 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think that most older women are more comfortable with their bodies and, because of that, aren't freaked out at all that someone may be attracted to their feet.

When in my mid to late 30s (I'm in my early 40s now.), I had experiences with women in their mid to late 40s and even into their 50s. All of them were fine with my foot fetish and loved having their toes sucked, giving footjobs, etc..

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rider Aldebaran
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rider Aldebaran   Email Rider Aldebaran   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not into mature women; I prefer those in the 18-30 range. I guess mainly because I'm still young myself.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1495 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I see cougars at the gym. I should definitely approach would love to worship their feet. The best is older women coming out of yoga in their flip flops. Great stuff. I gotta get a move on them, lol.
Posts: 1994 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Talos
All Pro Poster
Member # 39913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Talos   Email Talos   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by oscarthemonkey:
Well-
I'm assuming I must be old enough to be your dad- so that probably makes my wife a part of your "group". She loves to do all the things I like that are foot related ,including posting pics here. She's also a good sport about getting tied up and tickled mercilessly every so often.

Her feet are amazing, and she has pedicures every other week and I rub her feet with lotion regularly. Her soles are as soft as any teenage girls soles......

quote:
Originally posted by Rider Aldebaran:
I'm not into mature women; I prefer those in the 18-30 range. I guess mainly because I'm still young myself.

Lol, I'm 23.

--------------------
Du riechst so gut

Posts: 808 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rider Aldebaran
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rider Aldebaran   Email Rider Aldebaran   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Talos:
Lol, I'm 23.

As am I.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1495 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Talos
All Pro Poster
Member # 39913

Different strokes for different folks! High five!

--------------------
Du riechst so gut

bluetoelover
Member # 14736

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bluetoelover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some of the hottest feet I see throughout the day is mature feet! I find they seem to keep them in better shape, in terms of better nail paint job, softer looking heels etc.

I am an armored guard/driver so I get to be constantly people watching all day so nobody suspects a thing [Big Grin]

Posts: 5548 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Talos:
quote:
Originally posted by oscarthemonkey:
Well-

quote:
Originally posted by Rider Aldebaran:

Lol, I'm 23.

My son is 23, what a coincidence...

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4564 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I never really had a thing for older women. I always looked for women around my age. I have seen some very sexy older women, but never though anything more than how hot she is. Never wanted to have a sexual relationship with a much older woman.
Posts: 3357 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links