Forum
Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » Soles of Silk » Guess The New Upcoming Sole Mate

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Guess The New Upcoming Sole Mate
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey everyone,

On July 9 I will be taking a trip to photograph yet another new sole mate for Soles of Silk. And guess what, she's a popular foot model that everyone knows. First I brought you Lisa Tyler of Forever Feet and then Jacklyn Lick of Foot Goddess... who will be next?

Take the poll and place your guess. Only time will tell if your prediction comes true!

- Patrick

Poll Information
This poll contains 1 question(s). 13 user(s) have voted.
You may not view the results of this poll without voting.

Vote Now     View Poll Results

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOS_Fan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1608

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOS_Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Patrick I gotta say, any of those girls would be awsome to see at Soles Of Silk!! Hope my guess is right...
Posts: 583 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SOS Fan,

I guess you're just going to have to wait and see. Welcome back to the forum friend. Been working a lot again? I haven't seen you around.

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gimme
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gimme   Author's Homepage   Email Gimme   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I did my guess and I hope she is the one [Smile]
However the first and third in the row wouldnt be bad [Smile] Always welcome!

Gimme.

--------------------
 -
 -

http://www.images4sale.com/1946
http://www.clips4sale.com/1946
http://www.videos4sale.com/1946
http://www.myspace.com/greekfemalefeet

Posts: 2491 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey everyone,

Thanks for voting. I'm curious to see who you all think this girl is going to be. I will be honest, I've pretty much asked them all what they thought about posing for me one day. So even though this particular model will be posing for me this coming weekend, I wouldn't be surprised one day down the road to see some of these other girls pose for me too. [Smile]

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

SOS_Fan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1608

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOS_Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I hope your right because three of those girls are among my top 5 foot models.....The other two you already have worked with
Posts: 583 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

SOS Fan,

I would shoot every one of those girls, if they weren't so far away in some cases. I'm just glad to see some people in there guessing. [Smile]

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Okay everyone. Last night I got in from my weekend trip to see this celebrity model and got some AWESOME photos! You'll get to see two feet-only previews on the site this week when it is updated. And for those of you who e-mail me with your guess after those previews go up, if you're correct, you'll get a link to a nice full body pose of this special model. See details on the site Wednesday!

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Everyone,

Check out Soles of Silk's home page at http://www.solesofsilk.com/guest_home.html and you can get the low down on how to see a sample of this new celebrity sole mate!

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links