Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Mia's feet - Previews and updates! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Mia's feet - Previews and updates!
Mia's feet
Board Regular
Member # 54141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mia's feet   Author's Homepage   Email Mia's feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello everyone!

Im new in this forum. I allways liked wearing pantyhose and high heels but my boyfriend convinced my to take it to the next level.

He has allways been a big fan o feetweek videos and we are trying to make something similar.
Our content is nowhere close to the quality of theirs, but we are trying our best and im sure we will improve.

We are just starting, trying to improve and create better content. We would love to hear your feedback and try to improve our content based on your opinions.

I will try to keep this thread updated with free content and previews of our clips.

I hope you enjoy our content.

Here some introductory pictures [Smile] :
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
Mia's feet - Pantyhosed feet and high heels

Posts: 19 | Registered: Jul 2022  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mia's feet
Board Regular
Member # 54141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mia's feet   Author's Homepage   Email Mia's feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Our latest clip (recorded yesterday).

Afterhours foot work

Features pantyhose, shoeplay, foot smelling and his favorite point of view of a blowjob.

-  -  -

Trailer and full clip store link: Afterhours foot work

--------------------

Posts: 19 | Registered: Jul 2022  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome to the forum.

You have beautiful feet, Mia.

Thanks for posting the pictures

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jota Milagros   Email Jota Milagros   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome, Mia. You have very lovely soles. [Mmm]

--------------------
I am in awe of Giovanna the Great

Posts: 1248 | Registered: Apr 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mia's feet
Board Regular
Member # 54141

Thank you all for your welcome messages [Smile] .

No new video updates, but here comes a picture of our last discarted video.
It got a bit out of control and ended up being too explicit...

-

--------------------

Mia's feet
Board Regular
Member # 54141

Lately i have been receiving some custom requests about leggins and socks. I will soon make more some videos a pictures wearing them as well as barefoot content that also some people requested.
If you have any suggestions please contact me.
Herea a teaser.
 -

--------------------

Mia's feet
Board Regular
Member # 54141

I will be releasing a new video tomorrow. Here a teaser:
 -

--------------------

Mia's feet
Board Regular
Member # 54141

New video released today:
 -  -  -

Trailer: https://youtu.be/bv4Dl1PUdcw

You can find the full length clip on my website [Smile]

--------------------

Mia's feet
Board Regular
Member # 54141

New video released today: Pantyhose foot worship on the ladder

-  -  -

Youtube trailer:
https://youtu.be/iurrZSb-_NI

A fan requested us a video on a ladder and I think it was a great idea. We will soon release some barefoot content too.
We are planning to do some bound tickling videos as another fan suggested, we are just waiting for the ropes to arrive [Smile] .
If you have any request or suggestion, I would love to hear them.

--------------------

Mia's feet
Board Regular
Member # 54141

New video released yesterday: After clubbing he cant resist my pantyhosed feet and high heels

-  -  -

Youtube trailer:
https://youtu.be/sC2xZKqHerQ

-

--------------------

Mia's feet
Board Regular
Member # 54141

New video: Tied and tickled in coffee colored pantyhose
 -  -  -

First time introducing tickling and ropes.

Youtube trailer:
https://youtu.be/qmPoyqOw1f0

--------------------

Mia's feet
Board Regular
Member # 54141

New video released today: Stuck in the washing machine while wearing boots and pantyhose

The video contains foot smelling, tickling and an unexpected ending.

-  -  -

Youtube trailer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4vrRrnd1TI

As always, any request or feedback is welcome [Smile]

--------------------

Mia's feet
Board Regular
Member # 54141

New video!

-

Tidying the closet after training with capri leggings and pantyhose

-  -  -

Youtube trailer:
https://youtu.be/1f-ibTj6WA4

--------------------

Mia's feet
Board Regular
Member # 54141

New video: Kidnapped while waiting for the train, wearing pantyhose and high heels

This video has a bit of everything: shoeplay, walking, tickling, ropes...
Its our first outdoor video. I hope you like it [Smile] .

-

-  -  -  -

Youtube trailer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jrHkRRlHnk

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links