Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » G/F measures!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: G/F measures!
elscorcho
Board Regular
Member # 18580

Icon 7 posted      Profile for elscorcho     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey everybody. Got my girlfriend to measure her feet for me. She used to wear size 7's all the time; occasionally a 6 1/2. After measuring her foot, it looks like she might be closer to a 6. Thoughts? Also, we are thinking of setting up a clips4sale site but she is not sure if she wants to yet. Let's hear some encouragement!!

-  -  -

Posts: 4 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nice_eyes
Member # 949

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nice_eyes   Email nice_eyes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
wow!
Posts: 1 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylonfootlovermuk
Elite Trooper
Member # 14019

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonfootlovermuk         Edit/Delete Post 
I will encorage her to pose her beautiful feet in some nice black nylons and maybe even get them tickled, i would pay good money to see that!!!!!!!

--------------------
we need more nylon feet in the world!!!
The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return!!

Posts: 397 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
How kind of you to measure in both metric and in the U.S. system of measure!

Lets see some toe tops too now.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links