Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » girls sleeping feet (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: girls sleeping feet
adamuk21
Board Regular
Member # 2965

Icon 1 posted      Profile for adamuk21   Email adamuk21   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi, this is my first post on here so hello to everyone. when i was younger i would sniff lick and play with my cousins feet as she slept! i was wondering if anyone has done the same???
Posts: 4 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sole2sole
Board Regular
Member # 2964

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sole2sole   Email sole2sole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well thats cool if it really happened, I always thought one of my cousins had very cute feet but I havent seen her in a while [Cry] so who knows what happened...could have changed for the worse, hopefully the better. But I never had the balls to do any sleepy feet action on her, although I always had the chance. But too young at the time. Maybe now...who knows...like I said...things might be different.

--------------------
I like to sniff

Posts: 19 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
adamuk21
Board Regular
Member # 2965

Icon 1 posted      Profile for adamuk21   Email adamuk21   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
its true when we use to do sleep overs i would wait for her to fall asleep!!!
Posts: 4 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sole2sole
Board Regular
Member # 2964

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sole2sole   Email sole2sole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So she never knew you did this? More power to ya!

8-)

--------------------
I like to sniff

Posts: 19 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
adamuk21
Board Regular
Member # 2965

nope never knew that i did it!! whos feet u like then anyone else in the family whos got nice feet??
sushiman
Major Player
Member # 2899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sushiman   Email sushiman       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
At my Grandma's house on LI during summer vacation ...I must have been 11 ... I vividly recall waking up one night , putting on the bedroom light , and staring down ( I was sleeping in a bed alone ) at the bare feet of three of my female cousins ( all about the same age as I ) who were sleeping on the floor . I got up , got down on the floor , and kissed each of their feet ...It's always been feet ...

--------------------
Pedilingo Ergo Sum ( I lick feet therefore I exist )

Posts: 190 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sole2Sole, I can relate to your tale as I have found my self in the same type of position but just did'nt want to chane the lady inquestion waking up & catching me.

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sole to sole, My patiance was slightly rewarded when the lady in question recently offered me the chance to massage her sexy feet.

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
acebg
Elite Trooper
Member # 2056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for acebg   Author's Homepage   Email acebg   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I met my wife, I would massage her feet with my back to her. I noticed after a few minutes her toes were twitching, so I'd turn around and she was asleep. It happens all the time...she's out like a light and I love to watch her toes move as she falls asleep. After about thirty minutes, I can have fun with them. The best is nights when she takes Tylenol PM; she's unconcious.

--------------------
I love "Toes that Wiggle; Naturally"

Posts: 323 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footsniffer
Elite Trooper
Member # 1085

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footsniffer   Author's Homepage   Email footsniffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i have mastered playing with sleeping girls feet haha its such a rush and quite fun..i've done that on many occasions with the wife,friends,a few cousins and aunts also..

--------------------
nothing beats the scent of a pretty foot

Posts: 262 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Many many times I have done this but not to relatives. many of my college experiences were when they were sleeping at the crib or I was sleeping at theirs.

Sometimes fun but a little embarrassing if and when they do wake up. better have a routine to play out in case this happens.

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ILickToez
Elite Trooper
Member # 5833

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ILickToez   Email ILickToez   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I was in my senior year of high school, my best friend (a girl) was the first person i revealed my fetish to. Well, she would tease me in class all the time, saying that i could suck her toes before the eyar was over.

In A&P class she would take off her shoe and rub her foot on my leg. OMG I just wanted to drop down right there and start suckin her toes in class! especially in the summer when she wore flipflops OMG!

Well, on our graduation night, we had a party at my boys house. She got drunk. Then me her, and about 4 of our other (guy) friends went to someones house to crash. Well, the guys were playin video games, and I was sittin on the floor in front of this girl (Her name was Kelley btw).

Well, she kicked off her high heels revealing her two beautifully perfect size 6 feetcloaked in sheer black stockings. She there proceeded to act like she mistakenly put her foot in my lap! (she was drunk). She said "oops! didntmean for them to go there!"

Then she started rubbin me through my pants. It felt sooooo good! but she had to stop and just kept her feet in my lap when the guys turned around. (she drew attention to us because she kept talkin abuot feet. I think the guys knew what was goin on right there, but they didnt say anything)

OK! Heres the sleepy feet part! finally, lol

Well, that night, she took off her stockings and came downstairs barefoot where all of us were sleeping. She layed between two other guys on the floor. when I was sure everyone was asleep, I positioned myself at her feet.

I slowly eased myself to her feet and started sniffing. It was heaven! they smelled from being in her stockings all day. I couldnt resist so I started sucking her toes and eventually moved to licking her soles.

After about 10 minutes of this, she woke up and kicked me in the face! lol. She didnt really tell me to stop tho...so about 3 mintues later I resumed.

I LITERALLY sucked her feet for about 3 hours. I jerked off in my pants two times until morning came then I had to leave early to get home so my mom could have the car [Cry]

That morning, kelley told ALL of the guys over breakfast that I had sucked her toes! [Cry] I was the laughing stock for a week, but did I care? HELL NO! [Wink]

Posts: 307 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I never really did anything like that.

But, now, its different.

I have a wife!

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jonny orange
Elite Trooper
Member # 7895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jonny orange   Email jonny orange   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ive done it 2 my current girlfriend when we 1st met, she never knew, now she knows cos i wanted her 2 share in my fetish. but still i sniff them when shes asleep or passes out drunk [Drool]

--------------------
may feet rule us all!

Posts: 259 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
having your way with a woman foot while she is asleep is one of the hottest things ever.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2152 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links