Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » girls sleeping feet (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: girls sleeping feet
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the very few mornings that my wife and i get to sleep late, i sometimes wake up before she does, i go to the footside of the bed which she always notices then she herself gets her feet from under the blankets as to say, here enjoy it, and goes back to sleep. that she doesn't never get old.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mynamesinuse
Loyal Member
Member # 483

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mynamesinuse   Email mynamesinuse   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ive had a few chances but never could get up the courage to go through with it...I was afraid that something like what ILT was taking about would most likely happen. By the way good story.
Posts: 86 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ILickToez
Elite Trooper
Member # 5833

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ILickToez   Email ILickToez   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mynamesinuse:
Ive had a few chances but never could get up the courage to go through with it...I was afraid that something like what ILT was taking about would most likely happen. By the way good story.

thanks. It was a very good experience too!
Posts: 307 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetballerjay
Board Regular
Member # 8435

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetballerjay   Email feetballerjay   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
a couple years back around new years my fatheers best friend, a samoan woman, had fallen asleep on the couch while I was watching TV on the floor. Everyone else had fallen asleep and she was barefoot with out a blanket on her. I ended up doing everything in the book to her feet.Best experience of my life so far considering she wears a size 12 shoe and I am a lover of big feet on a woman.
Posts: 12 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have to agree with babeflover. A couple of times i have actually ejaculated on my wife's feet in the middle of the night. Just the other night i gave myself a footjob with her feet and she didn't even know it. It was awesome and i think the whole sneaking thing appeals to me a lot.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rcl
Board Regular
Member # 4066

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rcl   Email rcl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
when i was about 12 yo, my older & younger sister would play with each others feet, play a game to see who had the smelliest feet, it uselly was my oldder sister, because she return from work & being in shoes with peds socks all day.
we also would look for air blister on the bottoms of our feet, and peel the loos skin off. we did this for about a 1once week for about month. then we stoped.....

Posts: 10 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Derfjmeister
Elite Trooper
Member # 875

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Derfjmeister   Author's Homepage   Email Derfjmeister   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I could not tell you how many times I have done this!!! I even took some photos and videos of myself having fun with a woman's feet...To me it's kind of a turn-on to think that I getting away with sneaking foot sex in the middle of the night...Even though in reality I am not..(Just about all of my past and present girlfriends say that they know that I do that,but they just let ol' Derf have his sick fun'LOL!!!)..I have even had a couple of girlfriends that it helps them to fall into a more deeper sleep!!!

--------------------
One of the first amateurs....
Since 1982

Posts: 276 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ilicktoez, Good for you & belive it or not those other guys who took the piss out of you would have loved to have done that to her feet themselves if the truth be told & what's more each one of those guys at some stage or other will have looked at some young lady's cute feet & imagined what they would feel like wrapped around their cock & if they deny that you can be sure they are lying too you.

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sole2Sole, It got even better last week when she offered me the chance too play Footsy with her & to say it excited me would be one of understatments of all-time as the proper word to describe how I felt during those 10 minutes or so has yet too be invented!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shaddix
BANNED
Member # 11176

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shaddix   Email Shaddix       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can relate to the whole getting some foot action while a chick is sleeping thing.I think we have all done it or at least thought about it at some point.For me I did it when I was in my early teens,but now that im older I beleive it is somewhat morely wrong.Its actualy sexual misconduct and kinda adds to the stereotypical image that all foot guys are creepy little trolls that sneak around in the dark and molest womens feet to get thier jollies off.Thats just my opinion though.
Posts: 85 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tony_dyer2000
Major Player
Member # 9881

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tony_dyer2000   Email tony_dyer2000   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I done it once when i was about 10, it was my auntie's feet and all i did was feel them, I didnt really know why I wanted to feel them but I did it.

Unfortunately she woke up and kicked my ass, so didnt repeat that little move again.

Posts: 108 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Going for a girl's feet while she's asleep is probably the most thrilling part of my fetish. When my sis has friend spend the night, which is rare nowadays, I would make my prowl, and one time LOL, I knew my sis was going to have friends over, but I went to bed real early, and somehow, I woke up at 4 a.m. popped out of bed - something that I NEVER usually do! I went down and made my prowl, I pressed my nose against one of her friends' feet, inhaled and had my fun! I, of course, just had to sample the other two pairs of feet that were passed out before I picked my favorite peds!!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
natureboy
Board Regular
Member # 5725

Icon 1 posted      Profile for natureboy   Email natureboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I once had my way with with my boss's feet at the end of a helacious party. Every one else was either passed out or too drunk to see straight. She was drunk off her ass and I carried her to the bedroom and tucked her in. She passed out and had no idea that I removed her shoes and socks. Man, I licked and sucked for a good hour before I finally passed out. Ahh...the good ole days. Man I miss being in my early 20's haha. ( I am only 29 but all my friends are married so that pretty much kills my party life lol.) take care:)
Posts: 38 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
angel wood
Elite Trooper
Member # 9241

Icon 1 posted      Profile for angel wood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have done this a couple of times. But my favortie time goes back to the summer of 2003. I was at my cousins house and I saw this lady there who was not related to me but just a friend of the family. But anyway she spent the night with us and I had seen her feet and I liked them. So at midnight I creep inside her room and she was asleep with her feet up on the couch of the arm rest. I got so hard I started licking and smelling her soles. Her soles had a strawberry lotion smell. I sucked on her big toe. I will never forget that moment. [Smile]

--------------------
the lady on the left is a model at my school

Posts: 284 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Angel wood, I have to admit that I would have bottled it if I had been in your position so fairplay to you.

--------------------

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links