Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Barefoot Female Singers (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Barefoot Female Singers
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There have been quite a number of female singers/musicians who've performed live barefooted. Here's a list of some:
Sandie Shaw (one of the first to do it!)
Janis Joplin (at Woodstock!)
Linda Rondstadt (early in her career)
Kate Bush
Patti Smith (she often strips her shoes and socks off while singing "Dancing Barefoot!")
Deana Carter
Joss Stone
Elizabeth Glennie (a classical percussionist)
Bjork
Sade
Diana Ross (during her free Central Park concert)
Shakira
the Go Go's (at least one of them)
If any of you know of others, please say so!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wiggler
Elite Trooper
Member # 2240

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wiggler   Email wiggler   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Christina Aguilera
Tori Amos
Trailer Trash Barbie... I mean, Britney Spears
Mandy moore
Jewel
Alanis Morisette
Vanessa Mae
Shania Twain

--------------------
"Feet? Feet! FEET! FEET FEET!"
- Sesame Street's Two-Headed Monster

Wiggler

Posts: 409 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dougiezerts:
If any of you know of others, please say so!

Andrea Corr!

[Drool]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wiggler
Elite Trooper
Member # 2240

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wiggler   Email wiggler   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dolores O'Riordan from the Cranberries

--------------------
"Feet? Feet! FEET! FEET FEET!"
- Sesame Street's Two-Headed Monster

Wiggler

Posts: 409 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DJ
The Legend
Member # 1698

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DJ   Author's Homepage   Email DJ       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sara Evans
Debbie Gibson
Gwen Stefani

--------------------
DJ

Posts: 4159 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i wish they all did videos barefoot too.

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footspy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2112

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footspy   Author's Homepage   Email footspy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember reading somewhere, may well have been here, that Cyndi Lauper would perform barefooted.
Posts: 1750 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wesley Onrot
Major Player
Member # 7755

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wesley Onrot   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sheryl Crow
Kelly Clarkson
Delta Goodrem

Posts: 167 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Randy2547
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9086

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Randy2547   Email Randy2547   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Briney Spears
Trisha Yearwood
Dolly Parton

Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sheryl Crow
Joss Stone
Shakira (This girl knows how to earthquake that ass of hers [Mmm] [Tongue] )
Christiana Aguilera

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Footman9:
Shakira (This girl knows how to earthquake that ass of hers

LOL Footman9, I've never really seen earthquake used as a verb before, but that's as fitting a choice of wording as I could possibly imagine.

[Thumbs Up]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deserthope2000
Loyal Member
Member # 2752

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deserthope2000     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's been a long time since I've been to one of her concerts, but I remember Amy Grant would perform in her bare feet during the late 80s.
Posts: 62 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toelicker91
Elite Trooper
Member # 7658

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toelicker91   Email toelicker91   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would love to have gone to a Brittney or Shakira, Kelly Clarkson or Shania. To me these women have absolutley beautiful feet.
Posts: 331 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footspy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2112

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footspy   Author's Homepage   Email footspy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Footman9:
Sheryl Crow
Joss Stone
Shakira (This girl knows how to earthquake that ass of hers [Mmm] [Tongue] )
Christiana Aguilera

Here's a great shot of Sheryl Crow's soles:

http://www.sherylcrow.com/images/gallery/p12.jpg

It's taken from her official website.

Posts: 1750 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Torie Amos and Dolly Parton have both performed live barefooted? I didn't know that!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links