Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Barefoot Female Singers (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Barefoot Female Singers
wiggler
Elite Trooper
Member # 2240

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wiggler   Email wiggler   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tori has been photographed a billion times in barefeet for magazines and CD portraits,. My best friend is a die hard Tori fan and has been to dozens of concerts and she says Tori does occasionally perform in bare feet, also does not wear underwear and sometimes at the piano, if you're close enough, you can see her lips.

--------------------
"Feet? Feet! FEET! FEET FEET!"
- Sesame Street's Two-Headed Monster

Wiggler

Posts: 409 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Calico Jack:
quote:
Originally posted by Footman9:
Shakira (This girl knows how to earthquake that ass of hers

LOL Footman9, I've never really seen earthquake used as a verb before, but that's as fitting a choice of wording as I could possibly imagine.

[Thumbs Up]

Calico Jack

Thanks, CJ. I try to be a little creative and add some flair to scene [Big Grin] .

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylonfootsniffer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonfootsniffer   Email nylonfootsniffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lindsay Lohan when she was onstage Barefoot performing that song at the end of the freaky friday movie...Does that count?
Posts: 371 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Corgi's Faves

Kylie Minogue - An amazing proportion of her clips are her barefoot. The best? "Breathe", "Slow", and some other one when she's on a spinning bed. Oh, hey, "Locomotion" too.

Sheryl Crowe - "Strong enough to be my man", "If it makes you happy" and the most stunning of all "Follow the sun".

Deanna Carter - I know very little about her, but i've seen a few clips, and many stage shots, and the woman just does not wear shoes.

Faith Hill - "I can feel you breathe".

Joss Stone - A newie - and a goodie.

Gwen Stefani - One clip. Pretty old now. Its a ballad. Um, is it called "Dont stop"? Or, is that a Stones song?

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Belinda Carlisle has been know to kick off her spikes after a few songs and strut about barefoot.
[Hump]

Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's a couple more live barefooters I forgot about:
kd lang
Meg White, the White Stripes drummer. The inner gatefold of the vinyl edition of ELEPHANT has a great close-up of her feet!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dolly Parton does NOT perform live barefooted. I asked that question to her official wet site and was told that she prefers high heeled shoes because she's self-concious about her small size--5'.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dougiezerts:
Dolly Parton does NOT perform live barefooted. I asked that question to her official wet site and was told that she prefers high heeled shoes

Not only does she prefer high heels, but 5" high heels at that! Those were always her favorites.

[Cool]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The drummer from the White Stripes is often bare foot, but she doesnt appeal to me at all. No lips! She doesnt seem to have nice feet either. Too "harsh".

Those "S-Club7" girls were often bare foot.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pucky
Major Player
Member # 2669

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pucky   Email Pucky   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footspy:
quote:
Originally posted by Footman9:
Sheryl Crow
Joss Stone
Shakira (This girl knows how to earthquake that ass of hers [Mmm] [Tongue] )
Christiana Aguilera

Here's a great shot of Sheryl Crow's soles:

http://www.sherylcrow.com/images/gallery/p12.jpg

It's taken from her official website.

That's a great picture, thanks for sharing that! I'm becoming a bigger fan of Sheryl Crow by the second! [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 142 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was going to say Kelly Clarkson, but someone beat me to it.

I've always wanted to see Bjork's and Jane Child's feet...

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dirty Feet Jex
Board Regular
Member # 3873

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dirty Feet Jex     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've seen a few photos of Ashlee Simpson performing barefoot...nothing of high quality but she was barefoot none the less.
Posts: 13 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Janko
Board Regular
Member # 100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Janko   Email Janko   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Andrea Corr!
And Caroline Corr!! [Drool]
Posts: 44 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
UnholyPriest
Major Player
Member # 10589

Icon 1 posted      Profile for UnholyPriest     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
omg, Delta Goodrem ALWAYS plays the piano onstage barefooted; I've read in several magazines that she can't play the piano unless she's barefooted, as she can't feel the pedals on a piano if she's wearing shoes.

I so wish I was her personal piano [Big Grin] her feet are like they belong to a goddess!

Posts: 131 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Yes, you are right, Delta is a barefoot gal too! Many glamour shots of her are in "classy" dresses, almost like a prom dress or some other chiffon gear, and her lovely, perfectly painted bare toes. Attached to some lovely shaped young feet.

Also, Danni Minogue! Her latest clip, on a yacht, is totally bare foot.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links