Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » others touching wifes's feet (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: others touching wifes's feet
fj88
Major Player
Member # 2631

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fj88   Email fj88   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hqo do you gusy feel when another guy rubs your girls feet? that is assuming that this has happened. my girl loved to have her feet rubbed and many time si have seen other guys rubbing her, bare, stocking, or socked feet. she knows how much this excited me, actually it makes me rock hard. anyone lese have feelings about it.? let me know feeling or expereinces???
Posts: 124 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dante Mons
Loyal Member
Member # 9580

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dante Mons   Email Dante Mons   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No other guy would be touching my wife's feet, so that's not something I worry about. See, they can look at day. It doesn't excite me, or my current gf. Nor has it excited my past gf's.

But why would I want another man messing with my gals feet? To some it's fine. To me, as I've stated before, someone would be getting an ass whuppin.

Posts: 67 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fj88
Major Player
Member # 2631

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fj88   Email fj88   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i hear ya. dunno it just turns me on so see another gusy ahnds on my girl especially her feet.
Posts: 124 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not married but I still know where I stand on this issue. If both partners in a couple are open to the idea of having the gal's feet played with by another man, then I say more power to them as that's certainly their prerogrative. I myself am not currently in a monogamous or committed relationship with one girl, but if I were, then I reckon I'd feel exactly the same way that Dante Mons does. I'd want to be the only person who has exclusive access to her feet. As such, I'd never get involved with the feet of a gal who is married unless she and her husband both openly invited me to do so because that's something they mutually enjoy.

[Hop]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
no F-ing way. no other man is allow to touch them, those babies are mine, all mine and only mine. she uses them to walk and get them smelly for me, but they really belong to me. what kind of shit is that; another man touching one's wife/girl feet.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coedfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coedfeet   Author's Homepage   Email coedfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been into the swinging scene for years, always been able to have my former gf's and my wife participate.
Never had a guy do anything with their feet, but seen my women do plenty of oral and regular sex.
I don't get protective or jealous, it's silly and chicks don't dig it.
This way not only do I get a great show, but I get to sample all kinds of different wives and gf's.

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

Posts: 1160 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moman
Elite Trooper
Member # 479

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moman   Email moman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It depends on who he is. There's a couple that we have been "exclusive" with for about 15 years. I find it a total turn on when he rubs my wife's feet or when she rubs his cock with her feet (I also enjoy watching her give him oral). Not sure how I would feel about someone else rubbing them - I would probably feel honored that someone else finds her feet a sexy as I do.

MoMan

--------------------
I only moved to St Louis because it has a high arch! LOL

Posts: 476 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toelicker91
Elite Trooper
Member # 7658

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toelicker91   Email toelicker91   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have massaged plenty of my female friends feet. If their man has a problem with it he can come and see me. I do it because it makes them feel better and relaxed. Also their men dont do it very often for them. If I see a woman whos feet look like they hurt I would offer a massage. wether she be single or not.
Posts: 331 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Calico Jack:
If both partners in a couple are open to the idea of having the gal's feet played with by another man, then I say more power to them as that's certainly their prerogrative.

I agree, and I wouldn't have any problem with another guy playing with my wife's feet, even sexually- though I doubt she'd ever go for it. But I'd never let her do anything else with another guy (nor does she want to). So even though I sexualize her feet as much as I do, I still don't hold them as intimate as oral or vaginal sex.

Would she agree to to it, this would be an increbly erotic activity and "connection" for us. I'm sure it's difficult for some to understand this, but her being willing to share what I see as an intimate body part/activity with another man would indeed provide a very deep emotional connection between the two of us, even though the act itself, between her and him, is a sensual/sexual act.

[ March 27, 2006, 08:27 AM: Message edited by: feetluvr ]

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dante Mons
Loyal Member
Member # 9580

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dante Mons   Email Dante Mons   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Again, I think it's a prefference thing. Personally, women I've dated would be insulted if I didn't like them enough to want the exclusive thing. So I've never had a conflicting interest. For me, I'd not let another man fuck my wife, so her feet are also off limits.
Posts: 67 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spartanguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Having another man touch my wife's feet would be a HUGE turn on for me but she'd never allow it.
Posts: 1171 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toelicker91
Elite Trooper
Member # 7658

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toelicker91   Email toelicker91   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dante fucking a woman and massaging her feet are 2 totally different things.
Posts: 331 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
skooter
Loyal Member
Member # 5272

Icon 1 posted      Profile for skooter   Email skooter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

[ August 17, 2007, 01:23 PM: Message edited by: skooter ]

--------------------
Sleepy feet forever!

Posts: 91 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zappa2001
Loyal Member
Member # 1726

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zappa2001   Email zappa2001   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't own my gf's feet. They are not mine even if I marry her. A woman is not an object.

Would it turn me on if another man touched her feet? No. Not even a little bit. Not if he had a foot fetish. It's just her feet. Now I like barefoot women, but what happens when somebody else touches her feet? Nothing. Nothing at all.

I have always fantasized about another man and my gf having sex. Nobody in particular, just the fact that she is getting turned on is such a turn on. I don't believe I could actually let it happen, but it certainly seems kinky when thinking about it. Reality is always a different story. I'm also a jealous person, and believe some of the kinkiness comes from the taboo of me sharing. Reality would be much different and I'd probably be an asshole.

Posts: 89 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mywifesfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2630

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mywifesfeet   Email mywifesfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If it is a guy that we trust and are friends with then my wife and I get off big time on another guy playing with her barefeet. As a matter of fact, if it is sexual for him it's all the better.

--------------------
"Foot fetish is not a choice... It's a lifestyle!"

-Quote from my phenomenal wife-

<--- My wife's feet! Size 7 U.S.
We always welcome PM's.

Posts: 1823 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links