Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » others touching wifes's feet (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: others touching wifes's feet
Feetrhot
Major Player
Member # 11430

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feetrhot   Email Feetrhot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm in Chicago for those couples looking for a worshipper for some foot play,so talk with your wives/gf and get back to me.

And if she has high arches please get back to me ASAP. [Mmm]

--------------------
Higharches are hot!

Posts: 215 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lopey:
I'm in Chicago for those couples looking for a worshipper for some foot play,so talk with your wives/gf and get back to me.

And if she has high arches please get back to me ASAP. [Mmm]

I hope you got a few couples showing a bit of interest, unfortunatly it's a bit too far for me too travel.

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Benji
All Pro Poster
Member # 1757

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Benji   Email Benji   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't think my girl's feet will be touched by anyone else because I don't think she would want anyone else to and also she knows how much I like them. [Tongue]
Posts: 626 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
crazyscot
Major Player
Member # 3393

Icon 1 posted      Profile for crazyscot   Email crazyscot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Violent] that should do it!!

--------------------
You Gotta Love A Foot Girl......

Posts: 224 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lover_of_feet11
Major Player
Member # 13186

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lover_of_feet11   Email lover_of_feet11   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is not my intention to turn this into an avenue to vent my frustration, but fj88, I'd just like to take some time to illustrate a point to you.

3 years ago, my girlfriend committed the first of what would be a series of 3 unfaithful acts with her x-boyfriend. I was oblivious to what was happening behind my back for @ least a year and a half until the cat got let out of the bag.

When I attempted to get to the bottom of it all, she grew increasingly frustrated. Not with the fact that I found out, but the fact that she couldn't continue (which didn't matter because once she saw an opening, she did it again). When I asked her why she did what she did, she said she needed excitement in her life. Work, kids, too much and she needed an escape.

Now, to the point, of all the reasons I tried to figure out, I could never guess why she would go back after I found out the 1st time. I asked her if it was sex. Her reply, "...that was a huge part...". I was VERY angry, but not as angry as I would become shortly thereafter. I asked why she took advantage of our relationship. Her reply, "...while there's love, understanding, and stability, there's no challenge. I needed challenge! I'm addicted to that guy! The sex, the fact that I can't have him even though I want him, the foot massages...." WTF!!!

Although I was upset with all that was going on, nothing infuriated me more than the unfortunate fact that she allowed another man, let alone an x-boyfriend, massage her feet. We happen to still be together, but things aren't the same. I still love her, AND her feet with great passion, but knowing that she willingly allowed another man massage her feet just eats away at my brain everytime I look at them.
I won't deny that her feet are sexy, but no matter how high her arches are, it won't amount to how low she stooped. I guess that explains why I spend a great deal of spare time on foot fetish sites & this forum.

Fj88, if seeing someone else touching your ol'lady's feet suits your fancy, then my brother, more power to you. But I hope that this story gives you some type of indication that I could NEVER allow another man to touch my woman's feet...

the fact that it's happened already eats away at me all day, everyday.

--------------------
Lover Of Feet 11

Posts: 106 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scarlet
Elite Trooper
Member # 2117

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scarlet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lover_of_feet11:
It is not my intention to turn this into an avenue to vent my frustration, but fj88, I'd just like to take some time to illustrate a point to you.

3 years ago, my girlfriend committed the first of what would be a series of 3 unfaithful acts with her x-boyfriend. I was oblivious to what was happening behind my back for @ least a year and a half until the cat got let out of the bag.

When I attempted to get to the bottom of it all, she grew increasingly frustrated. Not with the fact that I found out, but the fact that she couldn't continue (which didn't matter because once she saw an opening, she did it again). When I asked her why she did what she did, she said she needed excitement in her life. Work, kids, too much and she needed an escape.

Now, to the point, of all the reasons I tried to figure out, I could never guess why she would go back after I found out the 1st time. I asked her if it was sex. Her reply, "...that was a huge part...". I was VERY angry, but not as angry as I would become shortly thereafter. I asked why she took advantage of our relationship. Her reply, "...while there's love, understanding, and stability, there's no challenge. I needed challenge! I'm addicted to that guy! The sex, the fact that I can't have him even though I want him, the foot massages...." WTF!!!

Although I was upset with all that was going on, nothing infuriated me more than the unfortunate fact that she allowed another man, let alone an x-boyfriend, massage her feet. We happen to still be together, but things aren't the same. I still love her, AND her feet with great passion, but knowing that she willingly allowed another man massage her feet just eats away at my brain everytime I look at them.
I won't deny that her feet are sexy, but no matter how high her arches are, it won't amount to how low she stooped. I guess that explains why I spend a great deal of spare time on foot fetish sites & this forum.

Fj88, if seeing someone else touching your ol'lady's feet suits your fancy, then my brother, more power to you. But I hope that this story gives you some type of indication that I could NEVER allow another man to touch my woman's feet...

the fact that it's happened already eats away at me all day, everyday.

Wow...fuck that.. =\
Posts: 425 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Plastercast to thank:
quote:
Originally posted by Benji:
I do not want any other person touching my fiancee's feet except me... it almost goes back to the Pulp Fiction theory of feet touching (if anyone is familar with the opening lines about foot rubbing, lol) But in all seriouness, I think foot rubbing is too sensual to be allowed for other men, if you don't mind that's great, but I DO NOT like the idea of some other guy doing that.

Providing your giving your woman's feet the attention in which they crave I honestly don't think you need to worry about her letting another man rub his feet against her's. As far as Im concerned the only reason my cleaner has allowed me the honour of massarging her feet as well as licking them, as well as painting her Toenails & playing footsie is because her husband neglects her beautiful Feet which baffles me because if I was married to her I would worship those feet of her's at every oppotunity but don't worry I would'nt dare do anything else to her I promise.
Ok I will admit that I would love to spill my load all over my cleaner's feet , however this can only happen in my dreams I guess.

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess I just find it hard to consider my wife on her knees sucking another mans wood. I dont think I would like seeing her feet on someone else's cock either, But if it floats peoples boat, go ahead.

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
reanimation
Major Player
Member # 2136

Icon 1 posted      Profile for reanimation   Email reanimation   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No other guy would touch my wifes feet. It's like breast would you leave another guy touch your wifes breasts?
Posts: 165 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i use to think i was so open minded that i wouldn't mind someone touching my lady's feet. i didn't mind if someone touched my ex's feet.

now i'm engaged.. the tides have changed.. I do mind.. why? her feet excite me so much.

when i was younger (and cute) i did on a few occassion touch the feet of another guy's gal. but the age difference was such that it was considered cute by her and me.. but after the fact.. i said.. nope.. too risky.. if he gets upset.. i can't outrun him or out maneurver his fist.

anyway.. if a woman has a man.. i won't touch her feet out of respect for the relationship.. my lady is semi-fine with me massaging feet of friends who i've massaged in the past. and whenever i do.. i let her know.. ie.. i almost never do massage such feet anymore.

she on the other hand will kill any guy who tried to get to her feet.. so.. i'm not even concerned there. she leaves her feet for me.

so.. if you are fine sharing that moment.. be my guest.. i used to think i was.. but am not. and i much rather play with my lady's feet anyway.. more exciting and they are the ones I like a lot!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have been asked this question before, and my answer has to be No, I would not want another person to touch my Wife's feet in such a personal manner as I do. She would never want that either, as she puts it...her feet and all she has to give are mine and mine alone for me to enjoy and revel in. I must admit, the idea of my Wife having another man be with her feet as I would, does make me feel jelous and envy, not just because of the physical aspect but also because of what it represents emotionally and intimately too. Along those same lines she would never want me to massage or caress another womans's feet as she knows all to well what it signifies for me. This goes along with the Vincent Vega/Pulp Fiction logic, and I am only to happy to oblige her. She completely fills my foot fetish needs and wants.
Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Girlgotsole
Major Player
Member # 14405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Girlgotsole   Email Girlgotsole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If a guy touched my girlfriend's feet, I don't care what reason is for, he's going down. Those feet are for /me/. Lol. They can look, and trust me, they're welcome to enjoy looking at them (providing they're not insanely open about it). But the second those fingertips touch those little blessed feet, it's time for the big slap. Lol.
Posts: 201 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

quote:
Originally posted by Girlgotsole:
If a guy touched my girlfriend's feet, I don't care what reason is for, he's going down. Those feet are for /me/. Lol. They can look, and trust me, they're welcome to enjoy looking at them (providing they're not insanely open about it). But the second those fingertips touch those little blessed feet, it's time for the big slap. Lol.

Providing you give her feet the amount of attention that I suspect you would give them, then you have'nt got anythin to worry about, as she won't need to go anywere else for her Footfun will she?

--------------------

FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No man will ever come near my wife's feet. I don't think my wife would even ask me if another guy could touch her feet. To me as a foot fetishist, thats the same as another man touching my wifes breast or butt. Just don't do it.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

quote:
Originally posted by FtLckr26:
No man will ever come near my wife's feet. I don't think my wife would even ask me if another guy could touch her feet. To me as a foot fetishist, thats the same as another man touching my wifes breast or butt. Just don't do it.

you will always give your wife's feet the attention in which you belive they deserve, purly & simply because you feel the same way about the sight of barefooted ladies as the rest of us on this site do, as the very fact that you choose to post stuff on this website demonstrates. As I have said earlier it is only guy's such as my cleaner's husband of who clearly fails to appreciate how beautiful his wife's feet are, of whom need to be careful that their wifes could chose to get their foot fun elsewere.

--------------------

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links