Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Which Jennifer....??? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Which Jennifer....???
FreakyAgent
Loyal Member
Member # 3547

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FreakyAgent   Email FreakyAgent   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Which Jennifer's feet would you rather have for a day with the freedom to do anything to them. (Remember this is a day meaning 24 hours, lol) EXCLUDING the judgement of any other body part, this is just based on the feet (Sorry, J-LO)

A) Jennifer Aniston
B) Jennifer Garner
C) Jennifer Lopez
D) Jennifer Love Hewitt
E) Jennifer Connelly

And why?

Poll Information
This poll contains 1 question(s). 112 user(s) have voted.
You may not view the results of this poll without voting.

Vote Now     View Poll Results

--------------------
Yes, I'm a foot clip junkie and I have a problem.

Posts: 50 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FreakyAgent
Loyal Member
Member # 3547

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FreakyAgent   Email FreakyAgent   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay, I chose Jennifer Lopez's feet and you know what they say a picture is worth a thousand words so I'm not going to say anything but this is why I chose J-LO's feet.

http://www.picpile.com/uploads/142068437.jpg

--------------------

Posts: 50 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FreakyAgent
Loyal Member
Member # 3547

Sorry about the huge avatar, made some adjustments.

--------------------

lgill101
Board Regular
Member # 8099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lgill101   Email lgill101   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmm not sure if this was ever mentioned on the forum before so if it was sorry [Smile] A while ago I remember a magazine maybe FHM or playboy not sure which but anyway they had an article on fetishes and they mentioned Jennifer Aniston was a dream Girl for foot fetishists. This poll on a few of the famous Jennifer’s certainly seems to back that up but does anyone think Jennifer Aniston rates as an ultimate dream girl for foot fetishists? I mean I like her a lot but I haven’t really seen enough of her feet to say she’s the ultimate dream girl. Anyway I voted for Lopez you know she’s not that bad looking really [Smile]

--------------------
they reckon it will take 3 weeks to make gene pitney a coffin made from oak.... but only 24 hours from balsa

Posts: 10 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FreakyAgent
Loyal Member
Member # 3547

Well so far it seems Jennifer Aniston is a dream girl for this forum's foot fetishists....

--------------------

Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tough question, but I would have to say J. Lo for sure. Of all the Jennifers mentioned, I think she's the most attractive. Jennifer Garner would definitely have to be my second choice, though.

[Cheers]

--------------------
When you go home tell them of us and say, for your tomorrow we gave our today.
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
damn im suprised, jennifer love hewitt has incredible feet

--------------------
I love beautiful feet. What else is new?

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jennifer Lopez. Despite the fact that I can't stand her attitude anymore, she is the most attractive of the bunch.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SkyHighArchGuy
Major Player
Member # 3327

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SkyHighArchGuy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Definitely Jennifer Love Hewitt for me..
Posts: 101 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
logo29a
Major Player
Member # 9556

Icon 1 posted      Profile for logo29a   Email logo29a   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aniston...to me lopez's feet are just boring. They're just mediocre.
Posts: 186 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toelicker91
Elite Trooper
Member # 7658

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toelicker91   Email toelicker91   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with logo. J-lo to me is nothing special at all. I would pick Jennifer Aniston. my second would be Jennifer Love Hewitt.
Posts: 331 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Perhaps I just have a natural aversion to Jennifers or something, but none of those gals have feet that really do the trick for me. For what it's worth though, Jennifer Love Hewitt gets my vote.

[Cool]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
J-LO!! She can be a handful with her attitude, but I love that booty of hers. [Drool] [Tongue] I am a pure sucker for a hot ass (and pretty feet). [Wink]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
logo29a
Major Player
Member # 9556

Icon 1 posted      Profile for logo29a   Email logo29a   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
footman9, this isn't about her booty. [Wink]
Posts: 186 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rhbdz17
All Pro Poster
Member # 2492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rhbdz17   Email rhbdz17   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It was a tie between J-Lo and Connelly, but then I thought about how Lopez let Affleck play with her feet and that swayed my vote.
Posts: 671 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links