Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Which Jennifer....??? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Which Jennifer....???
mr. white
Elite Trooper
Member # 7461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mr. white   Email mr. white   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
J. Lo and those suckable toes
Posts: 456 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by logo29a:
footman9, this isn't about her booty. [Wink]

OOpps... sorry about that pretty booty part... yeah right [Roll Eyes] [Wink] One can't help not peeking at J.Lo's blessing [Wink] .

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
UnholyPriest
Major Player
Member # 10589

Icon 1 posted      Profile for UnholyPriest     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jennifer Love Hewitt hands down!(and feet up [Wink] )

the cutest girl with the cutest feet takes my breath away!

Posts: 131 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
jennifer love hewitt. gorgeous feet and a A+ Rack.
also great legs and a fuck me face.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2154 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So many Jennifers, so little time.

I chose Ms Love Hewitt (like my mental twin Calico I see). She has such a sexy look about her and she has very nicely high arched feet. She was looking soooooo fine in the movie Heartbreakers with Jamie Lee Curtis.

If I had a second vote, Jennifer Garner would come in a close second. I haven't seen any good shots of her feet, but she is so beautiful.

Bondo

Bondo

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wesley Onrot
Major Player
Member # 7755

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Wesley Onrot   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jennifer Aniston, I need a friend, a foot friend.
Posts: 167 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
UnholyPriest
Major Player
Member # 10589

Icon 1 posted      Profile for UnholyPriest     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jenniffer Love Hewitt in The Tuxedo, when she's walking past the pool, wearing stilleto's. My god how i wish i was those shoes! [Tongue] [Tongue] [Tongue]
Posts: 131 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spartanguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jennifer Love Hewitt!! I have seen many of Aniston and quite frankly I think her feet are way below average.
Posts: 1171 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FreakyAgent
Loyal Member
Member # 3547

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FreakyAgent   Email FreakyAgent   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Interesting, Aniston and Lopez in a tie (14) and Hewitt close 2nd with (13), What no foot love for Connelly, lol?? I guess Ben Affleck chose the WRONG Jennifer as far as the feet deaprtment is concerned, maybe he still has a shot for Aniston, if it's feet that he wants...

--------------------
Yes, I'm a foot clip junkie and I have a problem.

Posts: 50 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Uno1
Elite Trooper
Member # 2883

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Uno1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As most people here are saying, Jennifer Love Hewitt's feet reign supreme.

There's a great scene in I Still Know What You Did Last Summer in which the camera pans down to her feet as she's undressing, and she actually lifts them into position on the floor and pauses for a second with one heel slightly elevated...as though posing. If you're not familiar with this scene, get familiar with it. It is one of the most elegantly sexy foot poses you'll ever see, as though she's acknowledging in that moment that she has nice feet.

Posts: 350 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
J-Lo,shes HOT

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pele
Board Regular
Member # 13170

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pele   Email pele   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
j lo's hot, but j aniston has the most delicious looking toes
Posts: 4 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bondo:
I chose Ms Love Hewitt (like my mental twin Calico I see).

Looks like our choice is doing pretty well in the standings of late, Bondo. Go JLH!

[Thumbs Up]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Uno1
Elite Trooper
Member # 2883

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Uno1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There's a nice, simple beauty to Hewitt's feet that makes them alluring. They're a tad small, but still big and smooth enough, with interesting toes. And it's cool how she's never been shy about showing them. As I said, it's like she knows she has nice feet.
Posts: 350 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Derfjmeister
Elite Trooper
Member # 875

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Derfjmeister   Author's Homepage   Email Derfjmeister   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jennifer Love Hewitt......Hey isn't Freddie Prinze Jr. her guy??!!??
I heard that he has a foot fetish....

--------------------
One of the first amateurs....
Since 1982

Posts: 276 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links