Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » A very Wild New Years (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: A very Wild New Years
noladude17
Major Player
Member # 11132

Icon 1 posted      Profile for noladude17   Email noladude17   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok I know my wife said she wasn’t fucking anyone anymore….well on New Years Eve she reneged big fucking time. There were a few people there at house but my buddy was there also. We all started playing cards and one thing lead to another and my buddy had my wife’s legs spread far apart eating her pussy…I got up and to suck on her toes and she pushed me away and said to just watch…..our friend then began to suck on her toes and said he missed her a lot. She gave his dick a few foot strokes and he slid it in her…she let out a loud moan and he fucked her so fast that the sofa started to move….she told him no one could ever fuck her like he could she looked back at me and said his dick feels so good. About 45 min later he finally came deep in her (he wore a condom) and then they cuddled for a little while…then she started to suck his dick. When he was hard enough she sat on top and started to ride him. I went to go join in….and she told me don’t ruin this sit the fuck down and watch me fuck a real dick. I watched her fuck my friend longer, harder, faster. She let him cum in her toes and all over her arches she sucked up his cum and swallowed it. The whole night she sat with him he played with her feet tickled her toes and She had HER FEET in his pants playing with him. When he left she took a shower and went to bed. I went to go make love to her and she told me she didn’t want to. The moral of this erotic but very true tale……….be careful what you wish for you might just get it.
Posts: 196 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude, I know you have said in the past that the two of you are cool "messing" around like this... but I'd be careful here... it sounds like she's starting to like it/him a little too much.

Just my opinion though.

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
logo29a
Major Player
Member # 9556

Icon 1 posted      Profile for logo29a   Email logo29a   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How do you deal with it? That's the kinda thing that would cause a normal man to start a murder spree. [Big Grin]
Posts: 186 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Though it can appear as strange, for many years I've entertained a strong "cuckold" fantasy (if that's an appropriate term)where I imagined my wife being played with and fucked by any number of men. My best guess is that it was a reaction to my desire for more frequent sexual escapades than she was willing to participate in. So I fantasized about her willingly taking on hordes of men. Would never really happen though, nor would I truly want it to. Just a head-game.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Eh, I dunno about this one. I get annoyed enough with my wife if I try to initiate something and she shoos me away because "Law and Order" is on. If she shooed me away because I was interrupting her while my best buddy was planting the root in her you'd probably hear the outcome of the story in the headlines of the next day's newspaper...and obituaries...

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feetrhot
Major Player
Member # 11430

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feetrhot   Email Feetrhot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dude,thats a hot story!

--------------------
Higharches are hot!

Posts: 215 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rggamera95687
Board Regular
Member # 8284

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rggamera95687   Email rggamera95687   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would call this a scary story more than I would wierd. Now your wife has tested the boundaries and changed the rules without your consent. Now you have to start to wonder if your buddy will be getting this treatment when you are not around. I mean lets face it, he may be your friend, but if he is gettin it from the wife I doubt he will let you know about it. The bottom line is now you have to be careful because you have already crossed the line...
Posts: 32 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
noladude17
Major Player
Member # 11132

Icon 1 posted      Profile for noladude17   Email noladude17   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This morning I told her how I felt. Told her I was going to leave her. She basically broke down. What do I do? I allowed this behavior for years now we decide that its not exceptable and it hurts me. Never open pandoars box. She wants to work it out but now I'm not so sure. She told me this mornng that she's been seeing him behind my back. I left not knowing if I'll ever go back. This buddy of mine got a rude awaking this morning. I told him to stay away for good.
Posts: 196 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, what a cruel web we weave, eh?

And to think, at first she didn't want to start having sex with your friend, but you forced her... and she did it just for you. Or so she said. Only problem is... she started to enjoy it. Too much.

I told you that once you shut it off, and all parties seemingly agreed to the terms, that she would begin to get "the itch"... and what do you know, not only has your "buddy" been going back to the well, he's been drinking it dry behind your back.

What made the alarm go off in my head, when you told me after he left, she took a shower and you wanted to make love to her, and she told you to scram... THAT IS TROUBLE.

It's like letting a kid eat a gigantic slab of chocolate cake for breakfast, every day for five years, then when he becomes obese, you try to take it away from him and see what happens.

It's the same thing... you're telling her that she can't have his cock anymore, and now she's going to go through the withdrawl symptoms... because she's downright addicted. And now she will see YOU as the BAD GUY in this, because you're the one taking away her chocolate cake. Well you know what they say, you can't have your cake and eat it to.

I wish you loads of luck now, my friend, because I think you're marriage is in BIG trouble.

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rggamera95687
Board Regular
Member # 8284

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rggamera95687   Email rggamera95687   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think its beyond that point-it's over, unless you are willing to share her. Now the next problem is that your buddy will start to brag about what he has done, so humiliation may also be on the way...
Posts: 32 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feetrhot
Major Player
Member # 11430

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feetrhot   Email Feetrhot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude I apologize for my lack of compassion...but I was thinking you were into the cuckolding thing.

If your relationship is going south over this matter then truly I feel for you and I hope things look up.And your buddy is lucky if his ass doesnt get handed to him by you.

--------------------
Higharches are hot!

Posts: 215 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Christian
Loyal Member
Member # 5824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Christian   Email Christian   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I find this interesting cuz me and my gf talk about doing these things. She wants to force me to watch her with other men and women. But she also wants to watch me with other women. This all makes me think though...
Posts: 80 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rggamera95687
Board Regular
Member # 8284

well it makes me realize that the reason I got married was so that I wouldnt have to share!
noladude17
Major Player
Member # 11132

Christian DON'T DO IT!!!!!!!! it does suck our relationship is worth more. We have agreed to see a therapist now that's really embrassing.
wish me luck guys....my wife tried to call me I'm stayin with my brother right now....If our families find this out it will bring shame to both sides. My buddy also tried to call and apologize. Thid friend has always been my friend way before my wife was even in the picture. he tells me he's sorry.....What to do?

Outback69
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2217

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outback69   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Noladude,

Your post definitely brought up some memories of my own as this type of scenario is what ultimately led to the breakdown of my marriage of only three years....

I wasn't into the cuckold thing as I wanted to be an active participant. At first it seemed like a harmless distraction, we had a foursome with a couple that we had known a long time and things were awesome!

Then she started talking in different chat rooms over the internet, at first just in fun but then it started taking over her life. She would sit in front of the computer for hours at a time and sometimes until 4 or 5 in the morning.

She also started sharing less and less of the online experiences with me which was sign number one.

She then started to push to meet another man from another city - without me there -. I told her that from what I understood from what we had talked about I thought that the situations were to be with both of us in the same room. We fought over this for weeks until I finally broke down and allowed it. She took off after supper one night and didn't return until 3 a.m.

I was under the impression that this was spicing up our sex life but when I pressed her for the details of what had happened, she didn't say a word. When I wanted to get a little frisky, she turned over and went to sleep. Warning sign #3.

Suffice to say we were divorced within six months as she kept telling me that I was "holding her back" and that she "never thought she could be a one man woman".

Now I know that I have rambled on but I also wanted to give you some advice.....

1)

The only way that therapy is going to work is if BOTH of you are commited to seeing this through! You both have to be OPEN and HONEST with not only each other, but with the therapist.

In my case, my ex stopped attending counselling after the second visit.

2)

Make sure that you keep this between yourselves as much as possible.

I know that you want to feel like "spilling your guts" to your brother or family or friends, but please, take my advice, DON'T DO IT!

You have enough things to worry about without having outsiders, who WILL NOT understand why you wanted to share her with others, to cloud your judgement. Unless they have had an experience similar to yours, all they will do is look at you funny and ask "why the hell did you do this in the first place???"

It is hard to understand why some have these urges and some don't. Some guys feel insecure about themselves while others just like to live on the edge when they bring others into the bedroom.

I hope that your buddy understands your wishes and that he does stay away from her. For the marriages' sake. As long as he doesn't "move in for the kill" then you and him should still have a friendship after things have calmed down.

See how the therapy/counselling goes, take it one step at a time and see what happens. If she really does still love you then she will work as hard as you to make your marriage work again.

Just watch for the warning signs. I'm not sure if there are children involved, but for your own peace of mind, you may want to seek some legal advice sooner than later.

Please feel free to PM me if you like....

Tony. [Smile]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2030 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links