Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » A very Wild New Years (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: A very Wild New Years
noladude17
Major Player
Member # 11132

Icon 1 posted      Profile for noladude17   Email noladude17   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks for your advice during this difficult time
any advice is definately welcome. i really can't be mad i'm responsible as much as she is

Posts: 196 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great marriage you guys have there.
Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
UnholyPriest
Major Player
Member # 10589

Icon 1 posted      Profile for UnholyPriest     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
...Wow, I'm suprised you havent let rip with bullets/knives/chicken wire; I know I would have, but then again I wouldn't dare try anything like sharing my girlfriend.

If I were you, I'd have left and never come back. But seeing as how I'm not you, I'd suggest to stick it out with her, but if she takes one step back towards sleeping with another man or doing anything like that, leave and never go back to her.

That story made my heart feel like someone ripped it apart with two pairs of pliers. Placing myself in your situation in my mind was enough to make my blood boil, so I can't imagine how horrid the situation is for you.

My personal Opinion: She's gone behind your back. Once a person has done that, it is so much easier for them to continue doing so, as they've jumped the first hurdle, and it all goes downhill from there.

Be careful and good luck with whatever happens. I hope the new year brings good fortune to you.

Posts: 131 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ilikesoftpeds
All Pro Poster
Member # 9269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ilikesoftpeds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am late in joining this.

I too thought that what noladude17 and his wife did was very hot and erotic, but I would never do it in real life....just to fantasize about it.

I have said before when noladude17 posted weeks back that he and his wife wanted to stop the swinging lifestyle, I said I can't imagining them stopping it. They have both been doing this for years, so it is gonna be hard for him and moreso his wife to quit. It has become a habit.

This is why I wouldn't want to "swing" in real life.....it can cause some major mental/emotional health problems.

The fact that she wants his friend and not him, HER HUSBAND is really bad.

noladude17, I really hope that you and your wife can work it out. This is serious stuff between you and your wife. You two need to seriously talk about this and maybe with a counselor.

Peace [Smile]

Posts: 642 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Christian:
I find this interesting cuz me and my gf talk about doing these things. She wants to force me to watch her with other men and women. But she also wants to watch me with other women. This all makes me think though...

I also apologize for my lack of compassion in my original post. I did not catch the seriousness of your situation, and I should have.

I can tell you from my participation in another online relationship forum that this fantasy is incredibly prevelant and popular with many more men and women than you might think. However, almost all of the people that have participated in any of these multiple partner experiences have faced huge conflicts in their relationships with most of them ending in a separation or divorce. It's just one of those things that sounds better than it really is, unless you've got an incredibly strong relationship and totally agree on ALL of your expectations and can deal with all of the copnsequences that can out of this situation.

I wish you well in attempting to work this out.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feetrhot
Major Player
Member # 11430

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feetrhot   Email Feetrhot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can understand where dudes wife is coming from though too....Here's a woman who for years is getting action from her husband AND his buddy (which we know how much she enjoys his cock),then all of a sudden the action stops...That would be hard to do for anyone.

I know if I was having sex with my girl and her best friend for years, and I thought she was great in bed and all of a sudden it all comes to an end.Then on one wild night it happens again and you have the chance to have sex with the person you always thought was great in bed I know I would have done it too.But I would be smart enough not to push my girl away.

She may have missed having sex with the buddy so much that this one time she wanted to give him a "welcome home fuck". I'm not saying what she did was right by any means,she should not have pushed her man away during this,I'm just saying i can understand what possibly was going through her head at that time.

I also think she should have had sex with dude after the shower....doing this my have defused the previous situation.Maybe,maybe not.

I think the buddy is a jagoff for not sticking up for HIS friend who is ALOWING him to have sex with his wife when the wife pushed him away.I would have handled that differently if I was the buddy.

I hope things work out for the best...no matter which way it goes.

What is your wife and buddy saying about the situation now that we're a few days into the new year?

--------------------
Higharches are hot!

Posts: 215 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
noladude17
Major Player
Member # 11132

Icon 1 posted      Profile for noladude17   Email noladude17   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My friens is very sorry. He was very drunk, however my wife wasn't. I see were she's comin from though.I've allowed this behavior for years. and now to just stop. I told my buddy never again was he to fuck my wife. He totally agreed said our friendship is worth more than this. I haven't returned any of my wife phone calls do yall think I should talk to her.
Posts: 196 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
logo29a
Major Player
Member # 9556

Icon 1 posted      Profile for logo29a   Email logo29a   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Personally, I think that what your wife did was inexcusable even considering your past. She took it three steps further and completely shunned you after fucking your best friend against your will. She's seriously lacking in the character and integrity area. Character and integrity take a lifetime to build. It isn't done over night.
Posts: 186 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feetrhot
Major Player
Member # 11430

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feetrhot   Email Feetrhot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think you should talk with her...how else is this situation going to get resolved?If you love her and want to work it out then you're going to have to talk with her sooner or later....I know you cant possibly want to keep dragging this out.Time to step up and straighten this out.

I'm sure she's been reading this thread and knows how you feel.

Just out of curiosity,but if your wife was getting fucked by your buddy "against your will" why did you not do anything about it? Did you kinda enjoy it at the time?

--------------------
Higharches are hot!

Posts: 215 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2spy
Football Guru
Member # 1528

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2spy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by noladude17:
My friens is very sorry. He was very drunk, however my wife wasn't. I see were she's comin from though.I've allowed this behavior for years. and now to just stop. I told my buddy never again was he to fuck my wife. He totally agreed said our friendship is worth more than this. I haven't returned any of my wife phone calls do yall think I should talk to her.

Of course talk with her. Communication has to be established to resolve this. Just get your head clear, collect your thoughts. You know what you have between yourselfs. Get this worked out and behind you if possible. Good luck noladude17, I wish you the best.
Posts: 1366 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
noladude17
Major Player
Member # 11132

we talked and she says she is very sorry. kepts apologizing and wants to come clean with me tonight about everything.....now I'm really worried. We 'er goin to our dinner spot tonight.....all my friends here...who you pray to pray for me
Feetrhot
Major Player
Member # 11430

Come clean about everything???? That doesnt sound good....I'll pray for you. Be strong,and best wishes.
If you need to talk I'll be around....Feel free to drop a line.

--------------------
Higharches are hot!

UnholyPriest
Major Player
Member # 10589

Icon 1 posted      Profile for UnholyPriest     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The only possible reason I can think of, for her to shun you away whil;e fucking your friend, is that she may have trhought it to be a turn on for you to watch her fuck her friend, and decided to add abit more, by refusing you, so you're forced into just watching. However, I'm not making excuses and although it's one posibility, I don't believe it.

Anyway, talk to her. If she's so desperate to contact you and have you back, then something must have clicked inside her. This situation is very weird. Had it been the other way around, and had you been the one to heat on her, and if you kept ringing her back trying to get taken back, I doubt if she'd let you back into her life. But since it is HER who's ringing back, maybe she has changed. After all, every man knows that if a woman wants sex and they can't get it from one place, they can go elsewhere and get it far easier than if a guy was in the same situation. I think she's changed, and I say talk to her and try to work thigns out.

And if it doesn't work, post a picture of her face on here and we can have a photoshop session on here [Big Grin] lol

Posts: 131 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
noladude17
Major Player
Member # 11132

Well dinner went well. Nothing ever happened behind my back. She wanted to work things out and I want to too. She confessed to really enjoying my friend and was missing him. I told her no more. We both agreed and decided to stop seeing that friend. We want to be the only ones for each other, however we are still going to go to a counselor this week…….wish me luck.
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spartanguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Contact me buddy I have gone through the same thing. I am a CUCK foot lover!!
Posts: 1171 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links