Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » How/when did your foot fetish begin? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: How/when did your foot fetish begin?
boxer1979
Board Regular
Member # 14256

Icon 1 posted      Profile for boxer1979   Email boxer1979   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well mine started when I was around 10 years old.....My aunty (through marriage) was complaining her feet ached and asked if I could massage them; I agreed. So she then put her feet up on my lap, her size 5 feet were perfectly formed with dark red nail varnish and I began to massage them.

It was a really strange experience, especially as I had my first ever orgasm whilst massaging my uncles ex wifes feet. She didnt realise though else that would of been very embarassing indeed.

Ever since I have been very fond of womens feet.........Particulary my current partners.

Just wondering how other peoples foot fetish started?

Posts: 6 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dazzz
All Pro Poster
Member # 12539

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dazzz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
as long as i can remember i have always been attracted to feet. But i can remember an add on tv this would have been when i was 9 -10 and anyway it had this girl with no shoes on i think that was the thing that really made me realise i love feet
Posts: 531 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sure I've writen about it on other posts so I'll keep it short.around the age of 4.5 I realised I liked feet.around 6 I was fond of my teachers feet,she would wear black stockings so I started liking stockinged feet as a sub foot fetish(lol)wasn't till 8 or 9 that I realised it wasn't considerd normal,thought I was the onely one till one day on a vacation I saw a foot fetish magazine @ a truck stop.around 13 I had a spainish female friend I was close to who still to this day had some of the hotest feet I've seen,so I started leaning more towards spainish women and their feet(altho I'm open to everyone).around 14 or so started getting aroused by foot worship in a bdsm sence wich was then added
Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember getting aroused by feet at 4 years old

I used to attend a day care center in those days and the lady in charge would always walk around barefoot and rub her feet on my chest

I think i was into feet before that though but I'm not sure

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zamora
Elite Trooper
Member # 1236

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zamora     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am born with it. At four years old is my first memory I can still remember, but that would be way to late and indeed a great loss to waste the years (0-4) when you can exercise your foot passion in public, with all confidence, with everybody you can imagine, without being corrected or even held back.
Posts: 287 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've never subscribed to the theory that we're born with it, but instead that we develop it at a fairly early age due to a composite of social, emotional, and psychological factors. In my case I first became consciously aware of my foot fetish at the age of 13. It seemed to coincide perfectly with the onset of puberty, and it was at that time that I understood full well from out of the clear blue that I found female feet to be sexually stimulating. The one gal in particular who I usually credit for making that realization possible was my geology teacher at the time, a sexy middle-aged brunette who always dressed rather inappropriately for a junior high school teacher. Her wardrobe invariably consisted of sharp blazers, short skirts, high heels, and a seemingly endless supply of pantyhose in practically every color of the rainbow. She was a habitual shoe dangler, so I was treated to a special foot show every single day back then. That gal singlehandedly (or perhaps I should say singlefootedly) put me on the path and made me into the monster that I am today. hehe Here's to her!

[Cheers]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zamora
Elite Trooper
Member # 1236

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zamora     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There could be a genetic deposition of the aspect of foot fetish, as a four year old and maybe a much younger toddler seems to act on pure instinct, rather impulsive, other than a controlled behavior.

I do not think there was anything to encourage me at this young age to develop a foot fetish, more than any other child in my country of origin, in my family and in my immediate environment.

I do not claim that this is definitive or a final result of an extensive research, for I do know little about research done in this area, yet it seems to me that at four years of age, having an early orientation towards foot, such as tickling, smelling, spanking, and sometimes licking soles and play with female feet has little to do with an early trigger.

Posts: 287 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think I've stated this in a couple of 1000 posts over the years:

First memories of foot fetish came when I was a toddler and my teenage aunt gave me an innocent enough horsey ride on her bare foot. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out how the wires got connected on that one.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mas
Board Regular
Member # 10074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mas   Email mas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember getting over on my babysitter. I was like 3 and I was already an expert.

mas

Posts: 38 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i too had a babysitter experience at some very young age. all i really know for sure though is that ever since ive been sexually attracted to girls i have gotten really turned on by their feet. my very first sexual attraction was a raw thing i felt followed by a throbbing hard on when watching girls outside at lunch in fifth grade taking off their sandals wearing short shorts and putting lotion on their legs and feet, i just remember how much i wanted to touch the smooth thighs, shapely legs and most of all the soft looking, extremely feminine looking feet. as it progressed through puberty the leg thing dropped off a little until i realized the feet were the main thing for me, which i thought was normal until i got to the age where i realized everyone didnt like feet like me, loll. then in like middle school was the start of my many many years of watching cute girls with cute feminine feet and painted toes dangling like crazy, i even rubbed some out subtely once in awhile during movies in 6th grade. memories, memories...

--------------------
I love beautiful feet. What else is new?

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DennisIsEvil
All Pro Poster
Member # 11755

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DennisIsEvil   Email DennisIsEvil   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I believe mine started when I was about 3. The earliest I can remember was some woman at the store wearing high heeled sandals with her toenails painted red. I've been aroused by women's feet ever since.

--------------------
A warzone is no place to eat tacos.

Posts: 520 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tommyboy1
Board Regular
Member # 13823

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tommyboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The first time i ever remember that i liked womens feet is one time when i went to my aunties and she was looking after me that night, i was about 4 years old and kept on trying to kiss her feet lol. she probably thought nothing of it at the time. but to go on further i recently broke up with a girlfriend who had the most amazing feet ever and used them very well lol. i kinda regret finishing it with her [Cry] oh well lol
Posts: 2 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Girlgotsole
Major Player
Member # 14405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Girlgotsole   Email Girlgotsole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I grew up in a household that was really OCD and strict on being barefoot outside and stuff. So I started to like girls that could do the things I couldn't do while growing up. Since one of the biggest was walking barefoot, I started to like girls who went barefoot. In seventh grade, when I started 'wet dreams', I was really scared when my friends talked about big breasted girls having sex in their wet dreams, when in mine they were just barefoot in jeans! I was really embarrassed about it, but when I went into highschool, I found out that there was an actual thing called a 'Foot fetish'. Of course, by highschool I had already masturbated to girls barefoot enough that it became a fetish. I found myself always checking out barefoot girls. I was worried what my female friends would think, but when I told them, they'd reply, "That's weird." Or "Really? That's crazy!" But I noticed after they found this out they'd always be wearing sandals around me and kicking them off when they wanted to see if it did something to me. Later, I met my girlfriend, and she started out finding my foot fetish cute. After repeated sex stuff, it caused her to fall into being turned on by foot worship. So here I am, now! Proud to be turned on by feet. [Smile]
Posts: 201 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I started noticeing feet in the 3rd grade,some girl came to school bare footed,that made my day.
then I remember the baby setter,sence I was the bad 1 outta my other 2 brother's,I had to sleep with her out on the couch,and her feet where just about in my face,I still remember the smell of them,I got excittied,but back then I didn't really know what was going on.Then the high school day's,one night I was at a girl friend's house she was bare footed with dirty sole's,when I saw her sole's I got an instant woody,as I got older the thing for feet grew,and is still growing to this day,humm maybe thats why it's a must to see feet every day,even though I have a wife with excellent looking feet,I still have to see more and more.I don't think I can ever get enough of looking at good looking feet,and wondering what they smell like,when their sweaty [Cool]

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Civis Romanus Sum
Major Player
Member # 14233

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Civis Romanus Sum     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Zamora:
There could be a genetic deposition of the aspect of foot fetish, as a four year old and maybe a much younger toddler seems to act on pure instinct, rather impulsive, other than a controlled behavior.

I do not think there was anything to encourage me at this young age to develop a foot fetish, more than any other child in my country of origin, in my family and in my immediate environment.

I agree with Zamora,but I think that Calico Jack is partially right too.

A fetish is a predispotion IMO,call it unconscious or genetical (according to your ideas on that),and it's basically an istinct that is not a result of a particular event in most cases.

But what I think is that a "trigger event" is necessary to get the full awareness of your fetish.Without that you might even live a whole lifetime without knowing you have a fetish,which may remain latent in your subconscious and never get out of there.

The event "awakes" your latent fetish istincts,but it does not "build" them,even if it's fundamental as I just said.

Just to get back into the thread: like Zamora I think I always had it.
I just became aware of it when I once casually had a cousin putting her feet on me while playing and I realized how much I liked it.

[Hop]

[ May 11, 2006, 11:05 AM: Message edited by: Civis Romanus Sum ]

--------------------
Dum loquimur, fugerit inuida aetas.
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero.

Posts: 182 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links