Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » How/when did your foot fetish begin? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: How/when did your foot fetish begin?
windowb
Board Regular
Member # 6251

Icon 1 posted      Profile for windowb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I believe mines actually started as a plain leg fetish from going to a private school where most girls were wearing uniforms and skirts. I remember staring at girls legs when I was bored in class...

I think it actually developped into a foot fetish after once my girlfriend at a party rested her feet between my legs while we were watching a movie at a friend's place. She wiggled her feet as a way to teasing meet ... and let's just say it had a desirable effect.

Posts: 2 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
therealfootlover
Board Regular
Member # 15012

Icon 1 posted      Profile for therealfootlover   Email therealfootlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mine started so innocently i went to strip clubs as soon as i was old enough,I had no ides that a womans feet could turn me on and as the years went by a little bit of rubbing the ankels of the dancers soon turned in kissing the shoes drinking out of them,to foot rubs to kissing and licking, it took a long time to reach where i am now what a waist of time to make up for,i have always wondered if i had not started would i be like this? or would i be a closet footer?
Posts: 14 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I became aware of my foot fetish, and most of my feet-related sub-fetishs (or maybe you'd call it "imprinting"- wet feet, dirty feet, sandals, foot jewelry) hit me at the same time when I was 12 or 13 and hitting the community pool almost everyday during the summer. It grew exponentially after that.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
markn
All Pro Poster
Member # 13818

Icon 1 posted      Profile for markn   Email markn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have learned from experts that the "foot fetish" is acquired pretty young, before we become keenly aware of other feminine qualities in a sensous light. I became very interested in the Sears store catalog, and not just for the toys. I can not take my "foot fetish" back, I can't remember where I got it.
Posts: 506 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ummmmm
Elite Trooper
Member # 15145

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Ummmmm   Email Ummmmm   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think mine started with a babysitter when I was six...
I recall she made me and my sisters rub her feet. My sisters were grossed out because, she had stinky feet. But me? Hehehehe, I found myself liking it. [Wink]

--------------------
My excitement grows
When she wiggles her toes
Presses her foot to my nose
And says, "Ummmmm baby, smell me!"
I luv my wife's .oo0O O0oo.

Posts: 259 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links