Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Male feet ? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Male feet ?
Sebberman2
Board Regular
Member # 14371

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sebberman2   Email Sebberman2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi - I'm new here. I was just wondering what people think of male feet ? Not necessarily gay foot action. Just male feet in general.
Posts: 6 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Male feet are only something I walk on...my own that is. This is really a forum geared to lovers of female feet.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zeeman
Loyal Member
Member # 969

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zeeman   Email zeeman       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
male feet are gross. why would you ask a question like that?
Posts: 76 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Martial Law
All Pro Poster
Member # 2564

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Martial Law   Email Martial Law   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gotta echo this: male feet are icky. Hell, I'm bi and I think this.
Posts: 517 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Julia exposed
Major Player
Member # 9025

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Julia exposed   Author's Homepage   Email Julia exposed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My guy has great feet, but this is a female feet only forum, so please dont post any male feet here.

--------------------
Visit
feetexposure to see all my pics
 -

Posts: 241 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sebberman2
Board Regular
Member # 14371

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sebberman2   Email Sebberman2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm only asking to get a feeling of the general position on male feet. I wasn't going to post any pics of them - don't worry [Wink] .

Personaly I've got nothing against male feet, but I see a lot of you do. I'm aware that this is a female feet site - therefore I was only asking, to find out if I was the only one - which I obviously was, unfortunately.

Posts: 6 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Only if his name is Jennifer Garner or Jessica Alba would I kiss the male feet, and he'd have to be the real Jennifer or Jessica too

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
male feet? [Puke]

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Simply an unfortunate necessity, and usually a turn-ff when exposed. One of the disadvantages of living in Florida is the number of guys who wear sandals and FF's. And though I do everything I can to avoid looking at them, it's inevitable that you're going to see some whilst cruising for female feet. Though very rare, one of the worst things that happens to me as a footguy is when you see what you think is a decent pair of female feet (seeing their feet only, like through a store rack) only to discover that they're a a guy's feet. Makes you wanna puke.

As you've experienced we don't like to discuss them here and definitely don't want to see them. I can remember years ago, in the early days of the net, concern being expressed by some FF sites that the feet were really female feet, and actually "certifying" or confirming those they knew to be female.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think mens feet is the most disgusting subject i can think of.

That and thinking about tax time.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
muleslicker
All Pro Poster
Member # 3049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for muleslicker   Email muleslicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hate mens feet infact I if their was a fetish for hating something so much it would be men's feet
Posts: 767 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spartanguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I see a big difference in male feet and it "ain't" a positive difference. For one thing they are much bigger and I like smaller female feet.
Posts: 1171 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wvcple2003
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wvcple2003   Email wvcple2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Try another forum in a room that is pointed more towards 'gay', dumbass!
Posts: 1061 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dazzz
All Pro Poster
Member # 12539

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dazzz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I NEVER GAVE IT ANY THOUGHT. I SUPPOSE THAT IS PROBABLY BECAUSE IAM NOT GAY
Posts: 531 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dafne
Major Player
Member # 14417

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dafne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I almost don't dare to say, but...
I really like also male feet! [Smile]

Posts: 108 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links