Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Male feet ? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Male feet ?
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is ALL about the ladies here, dude. No male feet allowed.

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have hair on my feet

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dafne
Major Player
Member # 14417

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dafne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
no male feet allowed also for a woman (since that's what I am...)?! [Big Grin]
Posts: 108 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
VILE

[Puke]

Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Girlgotsole
Major Player
Member # 14405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Girlgotsole   Email Girlgotsole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's strange. It seems all female foot lovers think male feet are the most disgusting turn offs ever. I hate them. And because I love female feet so much, seeing a male's is the very exact opposite feeling of what I get when I see a female's. And that's extreme. I once had a guy he would always wear sandals, kick them off, and put them on the desk in front of me. I thought I was going to throw up all over myself it was so bad. Sorry, but, generally, if you're here, you're a lover of female feet, and that's just how it stays.
Posts: 201 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
doitny
Loyal Member
Member # 14061

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doitny   Email doitny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this topic is making me sick!!! that is why i like my women or seeing pics of women to have painted toenails. i know a guy could paint them and try to fool us but i just feel safer with painted toes. especially on those just feet no face sites. but i am not a fan of those sites and never go to any like that.
Posts: 64 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ilikesoftpeds
All Pro Poster
Member # 9269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ilikesoftpeds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Guys, don't be so hard on him. Yes, this is a female foot forum.

There are other sites that cater to both female and male feet.

Besides, there are women out there that like guys feet....I've personally seen it around.
And of course, guys that like guys feet, guys that like female and male feet, and guys that only like female feet. Same thing with the ladies.

I think we should be more open minded about the WHOLE fetish and not put anyone down.

Posts: 642 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvfootluv
Board Regular
Member # 12906

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvfootluv     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I believe Ilike is right; people out there may believe having a partialism for female feet is really gross and deviant, thus placing all of us participating in this forum in the deviant and weird category. Thus, before passing judgement be sensitive and open minded, because YOU may be judged for your fetish as well in the future.
Posts: 13 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links