Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Dominant or Submissive (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Dominant or Submissive
Lexi Lapetina
Loyal Member
Member # 3249

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lexi Lapetina   Author's Homepage   Email Lexi Lapetina   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm curious....do you enjoy being dominant or submissive when it comes to "foot fetish".

Tell me what makes you tick?

--------------------
xoxo, Lexi Lapetina

Visit my site:
www.EroticNeighbor.com

Visit my foot clip store:
http://clips4sale.com/store/626

Visit my DVD Store:
http://videos4sale.com/store/626

Posts: 66 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Julia exposed
Major Player
Member # 9025

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Julia exposed   Author's Homepage   Email Julia exposed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am dominant and my bf is the Sub. I like to make him smell my feet and worship them while I do "things" to him.

--------------------
Visit
feetexposure to see all my pics
 -

Posts: 241 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Strange thing about me, I have a huge foot fetish, but I'm dominant. I don't know why that is, but I could never be a sub. Call it past life experience, or maybe just plain old misunderstanding, I can never be weak in front of my beautiful little Latina.

So foot play is...tricky.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Up until now I've been dominate. But I've been entertaining a strong fantasy about her dominating me in regards to some foot fun. I'm feeling a strong desire to hear her chide, deride, tease me, etc., about her feet, toes, soles. Making me look at them, telling her how beautiful they are and what I'd like to do with them. General dom/sub kinda stuff. Don't know if she'll ever go for it though.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylonfootsniffer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonfootsniffer   Email nylonfootsniffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There are definately times when I can get into being dominated by a woman. Have played out a fantasy with a woman once where she straddled me, forcing to smell her pantyhosed feet and insulted and degraded me for being such a foot pervert, etc..
On the other hand there are times when It's not about domination or submission, I just like mutual lovemaking that includes a lot of time with her feet as part of the foreplay. I definately don't hold either title to my foot fetish, in fact it's rare I even thing about my fetish in terms of dominance/submissivness.

Posts: 371 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i am definitly 100% submissive relating to my 'foot fetish',how could you posssibly not be when its the womens feet you desire so dearly?i like it extreme tho,where im being teased and dominated by a women and her feet,being forced to smell her feet,breath play/suffication with feet,worshipping and pampering,etc.
Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rhbdz17
All Pro Poster
Member # 2492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rhbdz17   Email rhbdz17   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like to be the submissive, but I have realized that I'm really controlling the situation and thus dominant. I want the woman to do certain things in a dominant role, but I tend to direct them.
Posts: 671 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lexi Lapetina:
I'm curious....do you enjoy being dominant or submissive when it comes to "foot fetish".

I've always had a "more the merrier" type attitude when it comes to my foot fetish, so it probably won't surprise anybody to hear that I enjoy playing both the dominant and submissive roles on alternating occasions. Too much of doing anything one particular way can grow to be boring over time, so I'm the kind of guy that's always happy to shake things up and inject a new spark into the mix. As such, I've found both roles to be physically & psychologically rewarding in their own unique ways.

[Cool]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zamora
Elite Trooper
Member # 1236

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zamora     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dominant all the way. I loved bastinado and tickling with the consent of the submissive grilfriends or friends I had, which are purely dominant actions.

Smelling feet, sucking toes and licking soles are not necessarily submissive actions for everybody. They could be, but I do not find them humilating to worship beautiful feet like Julia's or Lexi's feet (should I be so fortunate to do so). It is a blessing.

The fact that one can get girls to agree to let us do that to their feet, when they do not really know enough about ff, is in itself a reflection of a strong character.

Posts: 287 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a preference of being dominant myself. I'm not saying that I don't enjoy being submissive at times. I just don't get into the "humiliation" part of the submissive role. I do have a bit of a tickling fetish as well so a woman submitting her ticklish soles to me can be a real turn on.
Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
juggyand wife
Loyal Member
Member # 11519

Icon 1 posted      Profile for juggyand wife   Email juggyand wife   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well in normal life im dominant ,,,but when it comes to feet i like to submissive with my wifes feet
Posts: 59 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jak   Email Jak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i love being very submissive. i want to be the footslave thats only purpose on this earth was to worship her feet. And i want her to talk down to me as much as possible. my girlfriend doesn't like doing this though, because she wants me to be dominant when it comes to anything doing with sex. SOMETIMES she gets in a little mood where she doesnt mind but its very seldom.
Posts: 1251 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lick
Loyal Member
Member # 2412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lick   Email Lick   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I cannot be anything but submissive and humiliation is the sure way to my heart.

Having said that I wouldn't care much for being treated like that in real life. I suppose you have to disconnect the reality and fantasy somewhere.

Posts: 89 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stryder_007
Major Player
Member # 13405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stryder_007   Email Stryder_007   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think for me it goes both ways. Just depends on the mood and the girl.

--------------------
The second largest production sites of human pheromones are on the feet. Conincedence! I think not!

Posts: 179 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Girlgotsole
Major Player
Member # 14405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Girlgotsole   Email Girlgotsole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Submissive and for her to turn me into her slave. I like to make sure my girlfriend strips me of my dignity for her feet.
Posts: 201 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links