Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Dominant or Submissive (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Dominant or Submissive
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I do dominant and submissive roles on occasion with my wife. It really depends on the mood and what is working at the time. Most of the time it is 60% - D and 40%- S. I hear ya on variety, CJ. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spartanguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dominant. I love pretty submissive women with sexy feet. My favorite theme is a pretty barefoot girl being "Taken" in the missionary position with her toes pointed. I like doing things to her feet (kiss, lick, nibble etc.) before and during sex. I'm not into BDSM just a little playful force before the girl submits and lets me have my way with her.

The sub role doesn't do much for me but I know I am the minority.

Posts: 1171 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shoeslave
Major Player
Member # 2778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shoeslave   Email shoeslave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm VERY sub and thankfully married to a natural dominant woman that enjoys inflicting pain. Nothing better than to be spanked with a flat leather thong sandal and been forced to lick the other sandal at the same time!
Posts: 183 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dominant here.I can't see being a sub,if it's some thing you really like.

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I cannot be anything but submissive and humiliation is the sure way to my heart.

------------------------------------

I'm sure that Franzilla would say that Lick's comment fits me to a T.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy691
Board Regular
Member # 14486

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy691   Email footboy691   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm Jeckyl and Hyde. Jeckyl derives the utmost satisfaction being trampled and forced to adoringly worship my special Goddess's sweet, soft, perfumed & stinky feet (I'm not into BAD smells!!!). A raging 8 inch erection will leap instantly to attention from this activity, and the more innocently wicked she is in taunting me (like a cute little girl with a mean streak), the more excited and stiff I become.

Then, at some point Hyde will take over BEFORE any ejaculation (which can sometimes take many hours of foreplay), and then my Goddess is in for the hardest and most passionate FUCKING she has ever had in her life. I can go a VERY LONG time inside my Goddess without cumming, and bring her to states of moaning in ecstasy where she literally becomes a raging, screaming animal! Then ONLY after bringing her to MULTIPLE ORGASMS will I ejaculate -- and it is often sheer Nirvana when this happens!!!

Then, after a few more hours of mutual massage, kissing, hugging, crying, laughing, etc.. we fall into a deep sleep in each others' arms. Since I've had sex like this I cannot get off any other way. To me the men who just think they want to be kicked and abused by a distant, cold Domina are truly stunted and probably doing incredible psychological harm to themselves by not breaking out of this self-deprecating addiction!

Posts: 2 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by shoeslave:
Nothing better than to be spanked with a flat leather thong sandal and been forced to lick the other sandal at the same time!

Damn- that sounds kinda exciting!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lambskin
Elite Trooper
Member # 1542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lambskin         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm definitely more submissive in the bedroom. I'm not into being totally humiliated or beaten like some, just more what I call "light domination". My wife likes to get on top of me and "force" me to smell and kiss here feet. I say force in quotes because I obviously let this happen. In real life I am definitely assertive, so I guess my bedroom behavior balances it out a bit.
Posts: 475 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lambskin
Elite Trooper
Member # 1542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lambskin         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
By the way, Julia gave us her answer, but Lexi we haven't heard what you like. Also, any other ladies please chime in on your preference.
Posts: 475 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
doitny
Loyal Member
Member # 14061

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doitny   Email doitny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
in real life i am a tough acting guy. but when its comes to womens feet, i like her to dominate me with them.forcing me down to the floor and pining me with her smelly feet. most women i have been with that were cool with my foot fetish got off on the fact that they could turn this macho touch acting guy into a foot slave. at first in a relationship i like the girl to force her feet on me. i usually put myself in a position where my arms are going up against her legs which are forcing her feet into my face. since anybody legs are stronger than arms i did not stand a chance.one time in a car my ex forced her feet in my face and had my face pinned to the window of the car door. it was so hard i felt the window bending. if she did'nt stop she could have broke the window with my face. at diners she would put her foot between my legs and pin me to the back of the seat. thank god that diner had a table cloth to hide it from the waitress, but when the waitress came she would always press harder, unless i obey her by saying humiliating things to amuse her. sorry to get off the subject a little, but after she proved she could humiliate me anytime, anywhere with her feet and in public if she wished, at home i became i willing foot slave at her beck and call.because i did not want public humiliation. her strong legs did not hurt, because they made it almost impossible to defend myself against her feet
Posts: 64 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ilikesoftpeds
All Pro Poster
Member # 9269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ilikesoftpeds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm both dominant and submissive.

I'm versatile!

Posts: 642 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, since I'm typically the one dictating any of the foot plays, I prefer being the dominant one. I've tried playing submissive, but it just didn't do it for me, and for sure, seeing it in pics or vids never does it for me either.

I think it also may have to do with the fact that I enjoy sleepy feet, so me being in total control is what really turns me on. A girl who'll let me do what I want to them is what gets me.

Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bobthemonkey
Board Regular
Member # 5876

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bobthemonkey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am defintily submissive, I dont see how you can be dominant and licking feet, but I dont go for that whole girl degrading you thing, I will stick to just foot sniffing and licking.

--------------------
Im not creative enough to make a good signiture

Posts: 21 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Christian
Loyal Member
Member # 5824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Christian   Email Christian   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Both...I love it in a submissive way. But it's also hot to take what you want, do what you want, for as long as you want [Wink]

As long as her feet are involved I'm not gonna complain!! haha

Posts: 80 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dominant all the way. Furthermore, I don't enjoy seeing guys getting dominated in pics or clips or anything either. Truth be told I hate it when guys are in anything I'm looking at while alone and with my pants down anyway, but if a guy HAS to be there I can't relate if he's not acting the way I would in the given scenario.

This is a subject that continuously fascinates me when it comes to our appreciation for female feet. Very often, it does seem like the submissive foot guys outnumber the dominant ones. Personally, I've always seen girls as being more feminine when their shoes are off...stepping daintly, arching elegantly, splaying their toes as they give the balls of their feet a subtle twist in their cat-like walk...so seeing domineering behavior come out of any of this tends to spoil the mood for me.

Also, maybe I'm old-fashioned or whatever, but I've always thought of dominant behavior as being an inherently male characteristic anyway. If I see a woman getting all dominant, in my mind she's acting more male...and talk about killing the mood, sheesh! [Eek!] [Big Grin]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links