Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » do you feel the same way?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: do you feel the same way?
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
having a footfetish and feet to satisfy it on horney days(most are) is great, but i have been noticing lately that even on day in which i want nothing to do with sex, i till like to spend the evening with my wife's feet on my lap while we watch TV just as in the days when i want sex. i actually love to kiss, touch and caress her feet even when i have no interest in sex. give me your thoughts. do you feel the same? or your love for feet is always directly related to sex?

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I find myself doing the same things too. I have no idea why.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
same here

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I do this all the time with my Wife. If we are sitting down talking about our days, she automatically places her beautiful feet in my lap, and I caress them and massage them as we talk. If we are watching TV together, it's the same thing as well, I will even kiss her soft soles, or nibble on her smooth heels as we relax together. If she is laying on the floor relaxing, I will simply get the lotion, sit down by her feet, take them in my hands and rub lotion on her sexy feet and massage them as we talk together. Recently, I have even put myself in a submissive position with and lay on the floor as she sits on the sofa, and I will rest her feet on my chest and just caress them as we talk, or watch TV. I am a very tactile person with her, and she loves all the attention I give to her and to her whole body, especially her feet. So to answer your question....Yes, I feel the same as you.
Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ummmmm
Elite Trooper
Member # 15145

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Ummmmm   Email Ummmmm   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
U betcha! Count me in! [Thumbs Up] [Bow Down]

--------------------
My excitement grows
When she wiggles her toes
Presses her foot to my nose
And says, "Ummmmm baby, smell me!"
I luv my wife's .oo0O O0oo.

Posts: 259 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yep me too

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
absolutely......all the time!

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think it's very romantic to lie on the couch with my girlfriend and caress her feet, while we watch TV.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Giving me her feet has now become a natural thing for my wife to do whenever she can, even when it's non-sexual. I think she knows that it arouses me, but I have no problem maintaining my self-control, at the time- later on when we get to bed may be another story. I'd be lying if I said it didn't make me want her feet more.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my point is, that if i don't desire sex, i don't grab my wife's ass or tits or pussy or legs but, when it comes to her feet, i just love to have them wheather it is sexual or not.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sure, my fetish isn't always sexually related. My wife will have her feet in my lap while we watch TV. It sort of a comforting feeling.

Bondo

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr Magoo
Board Regular
Member # 17714

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr Magoo   Author's Homepage   Email Mr Magoo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
all the time mate,
Posts: 13 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it really depends on my lady's mood. sometimes she'll put her feet on me.. sometimes she wont. personally.. i'd love to have them on me or touch them even if i'm not feeling the need for intimacy at all. in fact.. i love being in physical contact with her.. even if we're just chatting or watching t.v. (when i am at her place that is)

but we'll see what happens when i'm married. i'm hoping that she'll get more into me liking her feet. only time will tell

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by babeflover:
even on day in which i want nothing to do with sex, i till like to spend the evening with my wife's feet on my lap while we watch TV just as in the days when i want sex. i actually love to kiss, touch and caress her feet even when i have no interest in sex. give me your thoughts. do you feel the same? or your love for feet is always directly related to sex?

I admire you man, and certainly try to enjoy my wife's feet without getting horny, but it rarely happens. That doesn't mean that I always enjoy them sexually everytine,in fact it's rare, but I sure want to. Now that she knows about my fetish she always gives me her feet to hold and caress while we watch tv.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Girlgotsole
Major Player
Member # 14405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Girlgotsole   Email Girlgotsole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah. I do the same thing, myself. Even if I'm not in a turned on mood, I find myself playing with my girlfriend's feet all the time. I don't know why it is, perhaps that a foot fetish extends further than just the bedroom!
Posts: 201 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links