Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Number 1 nail polish!! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Number 1 nail polish!!
Mr Magoo
Board Regular
Member # 17714

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr Magoo   Author's Homepage   Email Mr Magoo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi guys how you all doing?
I was with my girl the other day and she asked if i would like to paint her toes for her. I said yes (of course), but she then asked out of interest what my favourite colour for her toes was!! I was completely stumped!
I like her feet in a number of different colours. So, what is the sexiest colour for a girl to paint her toes??
Cheers for your input on this guys....

Posts: 13 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Sexiest color" of nailpolish for a woman's feet is really subjective and can vary quite a bit and depends on what you like, how it looks on her feet, her skin tone, how you feel on a given day, etc..

If I have to really give an answer, from my experience, you can usually never go wrong with red.

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For me and my girl it would have to definetly be blue! Her skin tone is a pale white which makes the blue stand out more! I go crazy when I see a girl with blue polish on...has to be dark blue though!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outback69
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2217

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outback69   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ahhh bluetoelover,

I hear you exactly on that one!

[Thumbs Up]

If there every was a close second for me it would be a pink shade, depending on skin tone...

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2030 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would say the French Pedicure, and not necessarily because it's one of my top faves. on women. It gives the toes a clean look - of course, however, I don't think it 'd be easy to give her one yourself though unless you're artistic. However, I think the sexiest color on a woman is HOT PINK. If her toes are painted hot pink my attention is sold every time!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by AFfootdude05:
However, I think the sexiest color on a woman is HOT PINK. If her toes are painted hot pink my attention is sold every time!

I hear you loud and clear on that one AF! [Thumbs Up]

Truth be told my favorite polish on a girl's feet is none at all. That's right...nada, zip, zilch...natural beauty is the best way to go.

But, if I had to choose some polish colors, hot pink tops the list, followed closely by either robin's egg or pastel blue, and then silver. Black looks good on the right set of toes, but not all women can wear black successfully.

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetness
The Legend
Member # 3546

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetness   Author's Homepage   Email feetness   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For me all the way red or black.. those would have to be the two colours that start driving me nuts.
I do have to say that a silver nail polish sometimes looks very lovely too.
But as Fate mentiones, it does depend on the skin tone, etc.

Feetness [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
www.feetness.co.uk - Coming Soon! Hopefully! [Wink]

Posts: 2916 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ALGD7
Major Player
Member # 14196

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ALGD7   Email ALGD7   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
French pedicure, the best way to make girls piggies look good and catch attention, and i agree that they look cleaner with that tone of color.

--------------------
La8ers.....

Posts: 202 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootman   Email Bootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think they look great naked. But my favorite color of nail polish is a nice dark blue metallic. My girl's like blue toe lovers, she's got the pasty skin complexion and it makes great for all blues, specially dark ones.

And a cool color w/blue is Silver/Chrome.

Hot pink is a steal as well. Mm Hot pink on some nicely tanned toes is great!

And black. Black is my ALL time FAVORITE color on a girls toes. If you can wear black nail polish and make it look good, it's the sexiest thing ever. And it goes with the pale complexion mmmmmmmm! yeah, lou covered black pretty well.

Ok i think i know why it's so hard to pick out a Favorite color.
Hahaha
-Boot

--------------------
I've got a fetish for sexy female feet. Everybody knows. I love it.

Posts: 675 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Blue, black, or red. Those are my favorites in that order. To me, nothing is more sexier than blue. Of course i do love french pedicures also.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yayajusdoit
Board Regular
Member # 17495

Icon 1 posted      Profile for yayajusdoit   Email yayajusdoit   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like pink, black, and white nail polish is amazing. Jennifer Lopez wears white on her toes in the movie the cell. check it out. her feet are perfect.
Posts: 4 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'm partial to red.. pink..i've seen champagne done well... i also really like french peds.

so.. depends on skin tone.. toe shape..nail shape. with or without hose.

for me.. with black hose.. red toenails is a must. with nude hose.. pink or french ped. no hose.. french peds.

the champagne color i'm referring to is the closest name i can give what my lady does some times.. works off the hook with her toes

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'm partial to red.. pink..i've seen champagne done well... i also really like french peds.

so.. depends on skin tone.. toe shape..nail shape. with or without hose.

for me.. with black hose.. red toenails is a must. with nude hose.. pink or french ped. no hose.. french peds.

the champagne color i'm referring to is the closest name i can give what my lady does some times.. works off the hook with her toes

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Black. Anything dark really.

Can't stand the light colours.

Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dazzz
All Pro Poster
Member # 12539

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dazzz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
black is my favorite though pink is really growing on me
Posts: 531 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links