Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » positive foot article (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: positive foot article
deeparchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 7021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deeparchlover   Author's Homepage   Email deeparchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please read the article at the following link. This is a sexual advise column by Dan Savage who answers reader letters. This week a woman writes that she discovers her boyfriend has a footfetish so she breaks up with him.
City Pages - Savage Love by Dan Savage

This womans attitude is just the common frustration a footguy has trying to find a relationship. I was so happy to see Mr. Savage response to her letter. I hope many women got to read this article that was published in my local City Paper. Maybe woman will start seeking out footguys so that they can reap the rewards of our 'fetish'.

--------------------
Every arch has its ups and downs.

check out link for candid feet clips.
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/7005

Posts: 572 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great column! Great article! The guy had me rolling!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
conerz
Elite Trooper
Member # 12451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for conerz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
From the letter: "I don't want to be with someone who has a fetish."

Attitudes like this one are so sad and pathetic. His response made me want to cheer.

Posts: 337 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pedactor
All Pro Poster
Member # 12893

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pedactor         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dan savage quotes her as a "sexually immature dumbfuck"...that she is roflmfao.. find a football field and kick her dumb cunt ass through the goalpost [Big Grin] [Thumbs Up] ...i hope she does marry that corpse fucker hahahaha

--------------------
Everyone makes mistakes, and the smartest men make the biggest mistakes.

Posts: 692 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Score one for our team!

What a kick ass response Dan Savage makes to this girl's "dilemma" over her recent ex-boyfriend who has a foot fetish. Obviously, the girl has some serious issues of insecurity over herself as a person and with her own sexuality and is nowhere near maturity from a psychological standpoint. I just wish her ex-boyfriend would come to his senses and realize that she did him a favor for dumping him because he's not the freak in this situation.... She is!

By being so narrow minded and selfish as to get freaked out when she found out that her ex had a foot fetish and had given her foot rubs and, as Dan Savage put it when she found out about the ex's fetish, "my goodness, they turned him on!" and she was "no longer capable of deriving any pleasure from them", shows just how much of a freak show she really is. As cited in Dan's response that a foot fetish is on the mild end of the "mild to wild continuum", there's far much worse when it comes to kinks and alternative sexual interests. I suppose that if the guy in question was completely obsessed with her boobs or ass, that would've been completely fine and "normal" to her and she wouldn't have questioned him deriving pleasure from those body parts.

This is a great example of how narrow minded and insecure some girls can be when it comes to anything outside the box of "missionary position" sex and the typical T&A that is ingrained into today's society. It kind of reminds me of a comment made in another thread here about what age women are the best or more responsive to foot fetishes. Someone commented on how most women in their early to mid 20s are taught that the power of their sexuality is in their boobs or between their legs and they get so hooked on, and obsessed, with that notion. I think here lies a perfect example of such a girl who really needs to get a clue and grow up. Dan Savage is right. That girl sucks! [Laugh]

If, by chance, the dumped ex-boyfriend is lurking here in this forum, I'd just like to say.... Dude, you're a hell of a lot better off without her! You're not the freak show. She is the freak show for taking something as harmless as your foot fetish and blowing it completely out of proportion. If she tries to get back together with you, just kick her to the curb, move on and find someone who will completely satisfy you and your needs. There's no sense in settling for someone who will only grudgingly accept your fetish now just because she got ripped a new one by a newspaper columnist giving out sexual advice.

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
angel wood
Elite Trooper
Member # 9241

Icon 1 posted      Profile for angel wood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that artical made my day [Bow Down] [Bow Down] [Bow Down]

--------------------
the lady on the left is a model at my school

Posts: 284 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Loved that article. [Thumbs Up] I'll have to print it up.

What's messed up is that is that she was okay with the foot rubs when she thought he got no pleasure from the. [Roll Eyes] Selfish indeed.

[ December 16, 2006, 04:00 PM: Message edited by: canIsmellYourFeet ]

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Excellent article! and touche' to FOG! [Cheers]
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stryder_007
Major Player
Member # 13405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stryder_007   Email Stryder_007   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude that article hit it home not only for foot guys, but just men in general. That girl is very selfish. For starters, fetish or not, I think most guys would rub their womens feet after a long day. And secondly, if she really cared about him, she would want him to be sexually happy with her as she is with him. It can't be one sided. All relationships are about compromise, cause you can't have your own way all the time. That girl is extremely narrow minded and I wouldn't be surprised if she spent the first 15yrs of her 20yr old life under a rock.

--------------------
The second largest production sites of human pheromones are on the feet. Conincedence! I think not!

Posts: 179 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outback69
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2217

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outback69   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This has got to be one of the greatest advice columns that I have ever read!

It should be a required read here for any newbies joining the forums!!!

Thanks to Dan Savage for setting the record straight that while we are a different breed things could always be worse!

[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2030 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
climax
All Pro Poster
Member # 6641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for climax   Email climax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really hope she gets her Karma and ends up with a real bastard and makes her think about that one guy who treated her right and would have made her the happiest woman in the world.
Posts: 505 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If I ever meet Dan Savage I'm buying that guy a beer!
[Cheers]

He is so right on the money, and I too hope that selfish "female dog" of a letter-writer winds up married to the weirdest, most depraved necrophiliac this side of West Hell.
[Violent]

Thanks for posting the link deeparchlover! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Savage is on our team [Hop] . He put that little Ms. Nothing right in her place --no footman's land. U da man, Savage! Rock on, baby! [Hop] [Thumbs Up] [Cool]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootManPete
Major Player
Member # 3260

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootManPete   Email FootManPete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love it. What a great read. I've already sent the link to a few friends for some shits and giggles.

--------------------
Tired female feet deserve to be sniffed.

Posts: 202 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that fuckin bitch man, she called us all freaks for no reason. i hope she ends up having kids with some necro and he breaks the news to her way into the marriage to she'll have to get in an ice tub for them to be nice and ready. OMG that was hilarious, LOL

that girl was such a bitch, prude ass mommy's girl

I'd like to cum on her feet though while she is under voluntary hypnosis and then let her wake up to it normal [Big Grin]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links