Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » positive foot article (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: positive foot article
Champpalmer
Major Player
Member # 16374

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Champpalmer   Author's Homepage   Email Champpalmer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How in the hell does giving a foot massage to your girlfriend equate to being selfish and self serving of ones own sexually needs. She acts as though was he coming home every night and saying "I'm going f*** your brains out tonight and every other night this week until I decide I'm tired of it and then I'll stop"

Her writeup basically says how lame of a person she is in the sexual aspect of the relationship. What type shit is this...

Her - "I want to enjoy having sex with you but you cannot enjoy it as it will communicate to me that you "only" want to me for sexual purposes.

Okay..strike two. She is 20 years old. That completely explains it right there about her maturity. She breaks up with him because he has a ff..are you joking me and she wants someone normal? Not to be a shit head but I know a total waste of time when I see it. To be honest, her breaking up with him will be one of the best things that happens to that guy. He would have married her later on and been a very frustrated husband.

What woman in her right mind would reject a foot massage coming home from work after standing all day?

Posts: 158 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links