Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » What Do You Do With Dirty Feet? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: What Do You Do With Dirty Feet?
DancingFool
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3728

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DancingFool     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sure it's been asked a million times, but I don't feel like going through all the threads--what do you dirty foot fans do with those dirty feet?

I like to lick a dirtyish foot--like in flip flops or any other type of shoe without socks or stockings, but for those who like walking around all day dirty feet or muddy feet, does it add to FJs? What else can you do with dirty feet? Anybody here into licking a really dirty foot? I wouldnt reccommend that--that can't be healthy.

The type of dirty foot I like is the kinda shiny, unshowered foot where any kind of dirt of grime is not visible in any way whatsoever. Thats common in the summertime with flip flops, and I really miss that.

Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Randy2547
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9086

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Randy2547   Email Randy2547   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I personally love licking dirty I can say that I have only got to do it once though and that was on a dare they just did not know i loved dirty feet. Just seeing dirty feet does it for me but when i did that those girls sort of dominated me and that was great.
Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just like looking at dirty sole's. I have sucked on some dirty toe's before,and I probly didn't get sick because of all the alcohol I consumed,before I done that [Big Grin]

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wash them, that's what I do with dirty feet. I like 'em clean and pristine.

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'm with Bondo here. dirty feet i just dont understand. lol

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i like dirty feet, only slightly though, and then what i do love is dirty socks and hose, white trainer socks with toe prints visible. heheheehe

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KylieRae
Board Regular
Member # 18129

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KylieRae   Author's Homepage   Email KylieRae   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yea i always wondered about the whole dirty feet thing too.. I guess thats why I dont have anything like that on my site yet.

--------------------
 -
Email: kyliesfeet@gmail.com

Posts: 30 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hum.... i guess i'd wash them. In the past.. i either just moved on passed the dirty feet, or found a way to massage them in such away to remove most of the dirt. dirty feet, I don't get. oh well. to each their own.

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lick and rub on my cock.
Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DancingFool
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3728

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DancingFool     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I mean at the same time I don't fully get those that like showered, squeaky clean feet. I know feet are nice to look at and are sexy by themselves, and anything that we are sexually attracted to, we want to put our mouth on, but I like a little flava flave!!

For the same reason, I like to kiss a girl after she's had a few drinks and was talking alot rather than a girl that tastes like Listerine. Not that I mind that, I don't, but I like human tastes, natural human tastes--I like a perfumed girl who smells great but I prefer a sweaty girl whos been running around.

Can I get an Amen?

Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wash them, now i dont mind getting some feet fresh out of some socks or shoes but i cant go for the walking on the ground all day barefoot girls. just not my thing.

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DancingFool
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3728

for clean foot fans, would you lick a clean, but smelly foot just out of stockings?
Gimme
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gimme   Author's Homepage   Email Gimme   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dirty feet i assume is for the looks only... I d presume nobody would eat millions of germs and bacteria cought from the street or the ground.

I love Dirty feet.. but just as part for my viewing pleasures...
I dont judge people eating and licking...but to face the facts this it.

Neither I follow people's judgements and criticism like "what the hell do they find with dirty?" OR "I dont have anything like that"... etc etc

everyone has his/her options and it's acceptable!

--------------------
 -
 -

http://www.images4sale.com/1946
http://www.clips4sale.com/1946
http://www.videos4sale.com/1946
http://www.myspace.com/greekfemalefeet

Posts: 2491 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Rae124:
Lick and rub on my cock.

Hey now! Spoken like a true pro! [Big Grin]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bondo:
Wash them, that's what I do with dirty feet. I like 'em clean and pristine.

Most of the time, especially if I'm going to be giving them oral attention, I agree totally with Bondo- I want them clean and pristine.

The extreme walking-around-barefoot-all-day dirty look rarely arouses me, (used to more when I was younger) but I can get aroused by slightly dirty feet (like when she's been wearing flip-flops all day) and plan this summer, to get off on her feet when they're slightly dirty like this.

In my case, one of my news year's foot resolutions, largely for variety, is to actively move into a new "phase" of foot fun with my wife, where I deliberately plan activites in order to see, and then enjoy, her feet after participating in different settings and activites.

For example, since I've enjoyed her totally barefeet for some time now, I'm want to see them in fishnet or other hose. I bought her a black fishnet bodystocking that she'll wear, with some open toed shoes (to start with, but I'll probably remove them during foreplay). I think seeing her barefeet under the fishnet will be very teasingly pleasurable. The bodystocking is crotchless, so I can have full-on sex if I want to or cum on her feet.

I also want to have her wash her car while barefoot while I either help her or just watch, then be able to play with and climax with and on her feet.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links