Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » What Do You Do With Dirty Feet? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: What Do You Do With Dirty Feet?
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To answer the question:
All of the above!

But I have to admit too, that as much of a dirty feet fan as I am, it's mainly a visual/mental thing with me. That is, not only do I like the look, but it really gets my mind going on exactly where this girl went on her bare feet...how did she feel...did it make her feel vulnerable...did she press on and hold off on shoes if her feet hurt...that kinda' psychological/sexual fantasy stuff I could probably bore everybody (including myself) to tears with if I actually started analyzing it.

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Janko
Board Regular
Member # 100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Janko   Email Janko   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Only a submissive could give a decent answer here surely. What do you do with dirty feet. Obviously the lady does not want dirty feet. If there is loads of dirt on the feet she gets rid of it on your tee-shirt, underpants or face. Then you clean them. every speck, until they are clean to her liking.
Then you have a break while she goes and makes them dirty again.

Posts: 44 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ummmmm
Elite Trooper
Member # 15145

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ummmmm   Email Ummmmm   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bondo:
Wash them, that's what I do with dirty feet. I like 'em clean and pristine.

I agree with Bondo to a point. I like sniffing smelly peds, too! However, they are not dirty, know what I mean? [Evil Grin]

--------------------
My excitement grows
When she wiggles her toes
Presses her foot to my nose
And says, "Ummmmm baby, smell me!"
I luv my wife's .oo0O O0oo.

Posts: 259 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i hear ya Ummmmmmmmmm!!!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toesonthenoes
Elite Trooper
Member # 2121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toesonthenoes   Author's Homepage   Email Toesonthenoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im with bro feetluvr, I like a bit of dirt!
It is very erotically being barefoot in the house/office and wearing open shoes like flips!
I love the smelly way right out of shoes and things like that!

--------------------
High arches and long toes are a must

Posts: 468 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im with toesonthenoes on this one. I guess you could call me picky...I dont like it when I smell my girl's peds after she has been walking around all day in shoes or flips for that matter it just has too much of a smell(if that makes sense), but I also dont like the whole "fresh out of the shower smell" if thats the case and she gives me the green light to play with her feet I tell her to go walk around a bit...she tells me she cant understand why I would want to smell/lick her feet after she just walked around the apartment floor with them,I tell her it adds flavor [Big Grin] but if there is some dirt/dust on them I wipe them off before I put it in my mouth though.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links