Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » UK Celebrity Big Brother (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: UK Celebrity Big Brother
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i hate to say it but Jade Goody has damn sexy feet!
her closest rival (footwise) in the BB house is Cleo Roccos !

[Mmm]

Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Janko
Board Regular
Member # 100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Janko   Email Janko   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, she was a good source of dirty sole viewing last time she was on big brother.
Posts: 44 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i so agree!

jade goody is drop dead sexy for feet!! imagine how much smell as well. wow! after shiney hose and pumps!! mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
love to sniff her piggies - and play with those massive jugs !
Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
warsaw
Loyal Member
Member # 18403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for warsaw     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tom, great post dude. She has damn sexy feet. Some good shots tonight if you saw. She loves to play with her toes. Such a good look!
Posts: 70 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

looks like jade has a few fans of her feet here !

she really does love to play with her toes doesnt she !

[Mmm]

Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i dont care!

she turns me on so much at the minute!

i seen her in a sunday newspaper suppliment, in high gloss stockings and heels, my jeans felt really small!! [Smile]

she is sooooo sexy with it..... mmm mmmm mmmm

and yes, those juggs! mmmmmm and then imagine how sweaty her feet were after the london marathon. oh my lord! sweet jesus!!

--------------------

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
warsaw
Loyal Member
Member # 18403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for warsaw     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tom:
looks like jade has a few fans of her feet here !

she really does love to play with her toes doesnt she !

[Mmm]

Oh yes she does. I watched it this morning for a short while and she was rubbing them time after time. A few of these [Jerkoff] have been enjoyed over miss goody's feet! Anyone got some good pics to show those not in the us....
Posts: 70 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Janko
Board Regular
Member # 100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Janko   Email Janko   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Inspired by Ms Goody's feet I have been "mentally composing" a story for weeks now, but got out of the mood with Christmas and that. Now she's back on telly I might go ahead and put fingers to keyboard. It would be my first attempt at writing a story.
However, is it allowed on forums to write stories about famous people using their real names, etc.?

Posts: 44 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
warsaw
Loyal Member
Member # 18403

Just say jg or jade and it covers yor back. [Wink]
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

i'd love to read a tale about jades feet !

dialogue might be a problem seeing as she is incapable of saying anything that makes sense - but good luck with your efforts !

[Thumbs Up]

Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Toe Sucker II:
i dont care!

she turns me on so much at the minute!

i seen her in a sunday newspaper suppliment, in high gloss stockings and heels, my jeans felt really small!! [Smile]

she is sooooo sexy with it..... mmm mmmm mmmm

and yes, those juggs! mmmmmm and then imagine how sweaty her feet were after the london marathon. oh my lord! sweet jesus!!

Im imagingit as Im reading this & just thinking about it gives me an instant erection! I wonder if, that boyfreind of hers gives her a good Toe-sucking session, if not Im 100% sure there would be plenty on here that would volenter!

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
warsaw
Loyal Member
Member # 18403

quote:
Originally posted by Janko:
Inspired by Ms Goody's feet I have been "mentally composing" a story for weeks now, but got out of the mood with Christmas and that. Now she's back on telly I might go ahead and put fingers to keyboard. It would be my first attempt at writing a story.
However, is it allowed on forums to write stories about famous people using their real names, etc.?

we are waiting eagerly for this....
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

i really want her sweaty socks in my face. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm all those dirty toe prints. OH MY LORD im very aroused!!

--------------------

tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

hey Toe Sucker II
i can tell you are a fan of her piggies big time !

what do you make of Cleo Roccos ?

she has lovely feet and is a heels and hose nut!

personally i would love to smell and suck cleos toes - watching her take off her sticky socks tonight - well it was fun for me !
[Jerkoff]

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links