Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » UK Celebrity Big Brother (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: UK Celebrity Big Brother
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ohhhh my god tom!!

you sussed me out big time. [Smile] hehe i love jade. i dont know why, its just she looks kinky, sweaty, dirty, u kno what i mean. mmmmmmmmmmmm the things i would do to her!!! [Smile]

as for Cleo Roccos well, i wudnt mind, especially since you said "take off her sticky socks" my jeans got very very small!! LOL LOL

jade is a sexy women, with that dirty hint about her, i really wish i could have sniffed her feet n other areas after that london maraton!!! OH MY GOD!!

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Toe Sucker II:
ohhhh my god tom!!

you sussed me out big time. [Smile] hehe i love jade. i dont know why, its just she looks kinky, sweaty, dirty, u kno what i mean. mmmmmmmmmmmm the things i would do to her!!! [Smile]

as for Cleo Roccos well, i wudnt mind, especially since you said "take off her sticky socks" my jeans got very very small!! LOL LOL

jade is a sexy women, with that dirty hint about her, i really wish i could have sniffed her feet n other areas after that london maraton!!! OH MY GOD!!

I know what you mean, Toe Sucker she looks & sounds horny & I reckon she would be able to give an exellent Footjob. In all honesty Im only watching BB for Jade & that bird who's going out with, Teddy Sherringham, Daniel what ever her name is.

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MrJames1980
Major Player
Member # 1488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MrJames1980   Email MrJames1980   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think I mentioned before on here but a couple of years ago a pair of Jade's trainers were up for auction on ebay.

It was like a celebrity shoe auction for like an african charity or something, a lot of celebs took part but the ones that stick in my mind are tony blair (don't ask me why [Blush] ), sophie ellis bexter and jade.

Jade's shoes looked pretty well worn and I think in the end they sold for something like £600, was it one of you guys that got them? [Tongue]

Posts: 139 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by JamesyBaby:
I think I mentioned before on here but a couple of years ago a pair of Jade's trainers were up for auction on ebay.

It was like a celebrity shoe auction for like an african charity or something, a lot of celebs took part but the ones that stick in my mind are tony blair (don't ask me why [Blush] ), sophie ellis bexter and jade.

Jade's shoes looked pretty well worn and I think in the end they sold for something like £600, was it one of you guys that got them? [Tongue]

NO WAY!!! jesus!!! my lord!! *drools*

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
warsaw
Loyal Member
Member # 18403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for warsaw     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great stories on your yahoo group Tom....Plenty of [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]
Posts: 70 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
climax
All Pro Poster
Member # 6641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for climax   Email climax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
have any of you been reading the news lately? Apparently, shes said something she shouldnt have, anyways, carry on with your discussion [Smile]
Posts: 505 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yep, jade is a bigoted dimwit - i never said she was a "nice person" i said she had cute feet - which is true!

glad to see the back of her tho !

Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adidas Sandal Fetish
Major Player
Member # 15036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adidas Sandal Fetish   Email Adidas Sandal Fetish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Haven't seen the show but I caught a few minutes of the drama over the racism row here on the Australian news media and was transfixed by her amazing tits...haven't seen her feet though unfortunately.
Posts: 186 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i dont think miss goody is going to be around in the public eye much longer - you cant act the way she did and expect the people to love you - no matter how cute your tits or toes are !
Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
warsaw
Loyal Member
Member # 18403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for warsaw     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh my her tits did look very cute as she left the house mind
Posts: 70 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links