Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » WOMEN SUCKING GUYS TOES (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: WOMEN SUCKING GUYS TOES
GoddessFonda
Loyal Member
Member # 20038

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GoddessFonda   Email GoddessFonda   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi I was just wondering if any of the guys on here had experienced a woman sucking on their toes and if so...did u enjoy it??
Posts: 60 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lick
Loyal Member
Member # 2412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lick   Email Lick   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You know that sketch in Little Britain where the old biddy always throws up violently into people's faces, well that's how I feel right now about the suggestion.
Posts: 89 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I by no means have ever been with a girl or ever will, I'm 100% hetrosexual.With that being said. I would suck a girls pretty toes over a guys , anyday!

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

You wanna play with my warm hosed feet. Don't you?

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longtoenaillvr
Major Player
Member # 19419

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longtoenaillvr   Email longtoenaillvr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As I have stated before Goddess, during massages, when she oils up my feet and strokes my toes..it feels as if they are being sucked.. and that makes my cock so hard I love the feeling......although I have not actually had a woman suck my toes yet.......but I'm still looking!!!
Posts: 114 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi, GoddessFonda. I'm Mitch. Yes, I've had my toes sucked by my ex girlfriend. I left you a private message discussing the whole subject, so, when you have a chance, please check it out, and we can communciate about it through PM if you would like.
Hope you like the experiences I told you of. Hope to hear from you soon.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wouldn't mind trying it.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Had it done and almost lost my lunch on her. Never again....

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GoddessFonda
Loyal Member
Member # 20038

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GoddessFonda   Email GoddessFonda   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well Lick I guess its a good thing that women dont throw up or freak out when u ask to suck THEIR toes and that it such a normal thing for guys to want girls feet but not the other way around, that makes me feel like i am a freak and dont belong here either that is so sad!!!!!! Thanks mitch for the stories and the support!!
Posts: 60 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pedactor
All Pro Poster
Member # 12893

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pedactor         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GoddessFonda:
Well Lick I guess its a good thing that women dont throw up or freak out when u ask to suck THEIR toes and that it such a normal thing for guys to want girls feet but not the other way around, that makes me feel like i am a freak and dont belong here either that is so sad!!!!!! Thanks mitch for the stories and the support!!

dont feel like a freak, goddessfonda...its only the fact that us as guys in a heterosexual sense generally talk about female feet being sexy especially when girls take the time to make themselves along w/ their feet to look pretty...to us, guys are hairy masculine, freaks of nature blah blah blah...(except pretty boys, but even still...)we sweat alot. and generally we see dudes feet on tv in a bad way... (im not gonna go into detail to discourage you).
I admit i think that it is not as talked about/publicized as much (although, like the love of female feet, this is also gaining momentum) because we dont generally intentionally groom to have maximal pretty feet (nor do we talk about it like that) and it is usually girls that are idolized in public (from head to toe) and on tv, and for us if what you see is nice feet then thats what it is... we generally only cut the toenails to keep them from being too long and then it's whatever but thats how (i believe)we see it from hetero pt of view...jus my opinion

NoW IM NOT SAYING YOU DONT HAVE A RIGHT TO LIKE GUYS FEET, because on the other hand you are a female and we can agree things like this do go both ways. ive realized that if girls can like masculine features or "pretty boys", then that can transcend to other body parts as well...including feet... perhaps you guys feel that a man w/ nice feet has a certain "stability" to him... hell, i've even heard rap lyrics in which the male M C talked about having his toes licked! if a girl likes the smell of a man's foot then fine we cant and won't knock you because any type of sexual acts whether it be foreplay or the real thing has its own combination of "nasty and gross",i made a reference to the movie "porky's" that supports women who like male feet ("Lassie" gets turned on in the mens locker room from the smell) (see topic "women with a male foot fetish. Interesting") its GETTING what you want that counts not what you want. if she wanted to do it to me, fine as long as there is a reciprocation

hope u understand what im sayin, im merely trying to address both points of views without making you feel like a "freak".. so please don't [Smile]

--------------------
Everyone makes mistakes, and the smartest men make the biggest mistakes.

Posts: 692 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I won't deny it, but I've had my toes sucked and it feels pretty damn good. I can't front on my past girl friends cause they let me suck theirs. I was suprised on how great it felt and I would be so for it to happen again. Chicks with foot fetishes are even more hotter cause it's common ground and we can "meet toe to toe" on our shared interest. Oh yeah, 100% hetero over here (like it matters)

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Male feet have had a controversial past here on Wu's being a taboo subject. I think being open-minded about a girl wanting to sucking my toes is equal open-mindedness to me wanting to suck a woman's toes.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

I understand that the amount of female-for-male feet fetishes is unequal to male-for-female feet fetishes, but we should treat those who have such fetishes equally.

--------------------

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
honestly i've never had it happen, but i can't say that it wouldn't be an interesting experience. still yet you're not a freak for liking what you like Fonda, you're just a fellow foot fetisher (that a word? haha) like us [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I probably wouldn't have a problem with it, I'm open-minded about stuff like that. Y'know, gotta try everything once.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TTT
Board Regular
Member # 699

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TTT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've had it happen with two different women. But then, as a matter of personal hygiene, I care for my feet. I get a pedicure monthly, keep them trimmed, clean, and lotioned for softness. Amd I am not a so-called "pretty-boy." As a result, perhaps my Size 11 feet are deemed more "acceptable." I don't know. They are not unsightly or ugly. In fact, the pedicurist I go to said if I were a girl she'd want to paint them! That being said, they are not really "feminine" feet either. I don't know. Whatever.

In one case, the woman merely reciprocated the foot worship in bed most times we were together. In another, the woman at first did not suck my toes, but once she could see that my feet were kept clean and nice, she slowly began to do things like rub them, tickle the soles, and eventually suck the toes and kiss and lick the soles...eventually rather vigorously. I don't know if she "developed" a foot fetish as a result. I am inclined to think not, but she seemed to "get into" mine for awhile.

How lucky I consider myself because it seems very much not to be the norm amongst woman. In fact, those are the only two of the women I have been with that bothered with my feat at all.

Posts: 47 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links