Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » WOMEN SUCKING GUYS TOES (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: WOMEN SUCKING GUYS TOES
ozkar
All Pro Poster
Member # 13264

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozkar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i don't mind it at all.
Posts: 639 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Quote "Male feet have had a controversial past here on Wu's being a taboo subject"

No shit! stop the men(as in guys) foot talk. i'm going to puke.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 4 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by babeflover:
Quote No s@*! stop the men(as in guys) foot talk. i'm going to puke.

Babeflover, showing pics of male feet is one thing - discussing it is an entirely different matter. I shall let you know that male feet were brought up on a heterosexual basis by a pair of females, those being GoddessFonda and ClaudiaofSweeden. The two have had recent posts discussing male feet, as they likely see well-taken care of male feet the way that we see well-taken care of female feet. Not allowing them to discuss their views on feet isn't giving them equal treatment.

Taken from Wu's main page:
I recognize the rights of others to view and benefit from material that is not consistent with my standards or interests and will take no action to infringe on those rights.

Babeflover, let's say that ClaudiaofSweeden & GoddessFonda were exclusively into male feet - does that mean that they should not be allowed to participate in discussion on this forum? A foot fetish is just that, a foot fetish - of course there's males who like female feet and there's females that like female feet, as well as males who like male feet (that one is of no concern to me), but there are also females that like male feet. I understand some, not all, people come here to talk about their admiration of feet, because foot fetishes are taboo in our world whether it be male feet or female feet. If you are e a female that likes feet and enter this forum, the taboo of foot fetishism for them is not purely eliminated. To me females that like male feet in this forum that get neglected on their views weighs equally on any male that likes female feet and is neglected in this world.It shall also be known that there are males on this forum who are recipients of female foot worship and actually enjoy it. Allowing ONLY males with a heterosexual foot fetish to be the only ones allowed to discuss here does not sound like an equal playing ground to me. It shall also be known that there are males on this forum who are recipients of female foot worship and actually enjoy it.

~AF05~

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@AFfootdude05.
with all due respect.
1- there is no heterosexual way of talking about male feet.
2-yes they should be allow, it is a free country, but i also have the right to puke.
3-quote." I understand some, not all, people come here to talk about their admiration of feet". they should.
As i said, with due respect.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lambskin
Elite Trooper
Member # 1542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lambskin         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree 100% with AFfootdude. They are females who happen to like male feet and are asking questions. Personally, my wife has done this to me a few times and it feels great. Yes I find male feet overall disgusting, but I also find penises revolting.....so by some of the guy's "logic" on this thread I should hate blow jobs.

It amuses me how we talk/discuss our problems of how people are not accepting of our love of female feet and as soon as a woman states she likes male feet several members berate her and tell her its disgusting. How would you guys like if you told a woman you like feet and her first response was, "I'm gonna puke". Seriously, guys, look back and read the responses and realize the hipocrasy here.

Posts: 475 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lambskin
Elite Trooper
Member # 1542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lambskin         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Let me put it this way:
1-Obama. he will not win, why? two words for you " Middle States". A buch of races and jesus freaks.
2- Hilary. let me quote, again, a middle state person " i'm not voting for no woman". fucking savages.
3-John McCain. too old and no one wants to vote for another old Republican guy.
4- giuliani. this is the one i like, no too conservative nor too liberal and has balls, he fought with everyone here in N.Y. he did whatever He and only he, thought it was right; and he was right. but, again the middle-i like to have sex with my sister-states will not vote for a Italian.

Note: if the Democrats put Hilary or Obama as their candidate, they will loose, an already won, election to the republicans.

those, my friends are my crazy opinions. see you

Babeflower, I'm surprised that the person that made this compelling post (shown above) in the political section would make such closed minded comments about women who like men's feet. Seems to me that the great, east coast person who can do no wrong is more like the "savages" from the "middle states" that you referred to in your post about potenial presidential candidates. Kind of ironic, isn't it?
Posts: 475 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loren
Board Regular
Member # 16660

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loren   Email Loren   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd rather stick with me sucking on a womans foot, but if a womans likes feet. It should go both ways.
Posts: 5 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cliveman
Major Player
Member # 19258

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cliveman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I haven't, but then again, I'm yet to get to a girls feet yet [Big Grin] I wouldn't like it anyway probably (Prob. being the operative word, dont knock it til you tried it sorta thing)
Posts: 184 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GoddessFonda
Loyal Member
Member # 20038

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GoddessFonda   Email GoddessFonda   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I really like masculine features even feet with hair on men with hair ,I have never been attracted to womanly features on a man and that includes their feet, I also like CLEAN sweaty guys ....the phermones I guess I love everything about a man his smell his clean sweat and the taste of his sweat, maybe you guys think thats weird but just being honest ....
Posts: 60 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GoddessFonda:
Well I really like masculine features even feet with hair on men with hair ,I have never been attracted to womanly features on a man and that includes their feet, I also like CLEAN sweaty guys ....the phermones I guess I love everything about a man his smell his clean sweat and the taste of his sweat, maybe you guys think thats weird but just being honest ....

hey whatever floats yer boat [Wink] everybody has something different that turns them on, it's a part of who we are. some may not find the same thing appealing, but that's fine too.
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GoddessFonda:
Well Lick I guess its a good thing that women dont throw up or freak out when u ask to suck THEIR toes and that it such a normal thing for guys to want girls feet but not the other way around, that makes me feel like i am a freak and dont belong here either that is so sad!!!!!! Thanks mitch for the stories and the support!!

You are not a freak. You like what you like. We welcome your thoughts ideas and conversations. We all have some original liking for something a little different than the norm.

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
russ
Elite Trooper
Member # 10866

Icon 1 posted      Profile for russ   Author's Homepage   Email russ   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yea, women should be able to talk about a fetish for a mans feet just like we have a fetish for womens...and as was said before, how would you like it if a woman had the same response to your fetish..you probably wouldnt. I know that before my first foot experiences i was nervous that i was weird and girls might think that too, and i would hate to make a girl feel bad about something she likes thats not the norm, especially if it is something about me.
anyways...I have had an exgf "give me a taste of my own medicine" i guess you could say. i dont think these girls had foot fetishes, but were just got curious while i worshipped their feet and tried it out..i dont think they really liked or disliked it but it allowed me to realize even more the open mindedness that SOME people have, and so my respect grew for them.

Posts: 482 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PublicName
All Pro Poster
Member # 12270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PublicName     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
People only think it's gross cause it's guys feet in general, believe it or not they can look good. [Tongue] I'm not attracted to them or men in any sense, but you can tell whether someone looks good or not.

Mine look disgusting cause I don't really care for them other than regular cleaning and trimming etc, but they're pretty gross. So no one will be sucking on them, or even touching, other than myself.

Also..if you think something is so gross, why bother posting at all? Keep it to yourself.

Posts: 504 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lambskin:
I agree 100% with AFfootdude. They are females who happen to like male feet and are asking questions. Personally, my wife has done this to me a few times and it feels great. Yes I find male feet overall disgusting, but I also find penises revolting.....so by some of the guy's "logic" on this thread I should hate blow jobs.

It amuses me how we talk/discuss our problems of how people are not accepting of our love of female feet and as soon as a woman states she likes male feet several members berate her and tell her its disgusting. How would you guys like if you told a woman you like feet and her first response was, "I'm gonna puke". Seriously, guys, look back and read the responses and realize the hipocrasy here.

Right on brother along with AFfootdude and the other posittive reply's. I have heard word's like that in the past talking about feet with women,and nonfoot people,Like EEWWWW feet are just gross,Damn you like feet??? I've been called a freak (but I take that as a compliment being called a freak),a nasty bastard,and all kind's of cruel word's,and asked stupid question's like do you like male feet too,cuzz feet are feet [Mad] .I invitted Fonda to come here,when I found out she was a real FootGoddess,but for got how some would act,because she like's male feet,but she also appreciates seeing female feet too.She has all the symptom's that we have,hear the word feet her ears perk up,like's reading about feet and all that good stuff.So when women like Fonda and
Claudia come in here some of ya should show some respect because they are in our speices. [Cool]

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links