Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Foot size? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Foot size?
Audrey
Loyal Member
Member # 20306

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Audrey   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I see a lot of people posting the foot size of a model. Is that important? If so, I know a chick with 4 1/2! Maybe I should give her a call [Smile]

I'm a 10-11 on the other hand

--------------------
Amateur GF feet www.mygirlsfeet.com

Posts: 95 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I for one love well cared for pedicured size 10 feet or bigger. Long thin feet are such a turn on for me! Audrey I'd love to see you dominate another female with your sexy big feet! If you could make another girl kiss, lick and smell your sexy feet, that would be AMAZING!!! THANKS, DAVE THE ROYAL DUDE
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zeeman
Loyal Member
Member # 969

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zeeman   Email zeeman       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Big feet to me are a turn off. I like the size between about 6 and 9 anything bigger than that turns me right off. Long, skinny, boney feet dont hit the mark. I like not fat feet but feet with just the right amount of meat to them. Toes shout be a medium length.
This is only my opinion though. Everybody likes their own type of feet. That is a good thing.

Posts: 76 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Audrey, and welcome to the board. It is so wonderful to have you here.

For Me foot size is not a primary factor for Me. Big, or small...as long as they are well cared for, then I can typically find any size of a woman's beautiful feet sexy, attractive and very hot.

My Wife's feet are a size 9, and I love her feet very much, but I would regardless if she were a 6, or like you....a 10.

I have seen some of your pics, Audrey and your feet are very sexy, and quite beautiful. Show them off with pride.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i like looking at feet big or small, doesn't really matter, just as long as they're cared for like others have said. though i do kinda lean towards the bigger feet, say around your size Audrey. i don't know something about seeing a woman with big feet and just picturing what it would be like to worship them. kinda like those tall female pro basketball players, can you imagine what it would be like to worship their big feet? [Mmm]
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with RJ82...I like all sizes, as long as they are beautiful.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Hal:
I agree with RJ82...I like all sizes, as long as they are beautiful.

-Hal-

[Cheers]
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cs
Major Player
Member # 9338

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it's like bust size. some people have preferences, to others, tits are tits. Shape is more important to me than size.
Posts: 208 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My favorite size feet for a girl are sizes 5 thru 9. I'm not a fan of very tiny feet, or very large feet, but that is just me.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Like I've said before the bigger the better...but not TOO big!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dig all sizes, but I tend to slightly prefer bigger feet...there's more to love.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moldy
All Pro Poster
Member # 13437

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moldy   Email moldy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To me size doesn't really matter. I really look for the shape of their feet, and toes. As well as I look for a nice pedicure, and soft looking feet (no scales, etc). Bring on the size 4-1/2. He he
Posts: 934 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
7-9 are the best sizes in my opinion

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mason
Elite Trooper
Member # 16266

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mason     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i like seeing the size of her feet posted regardless of the size. i do have a preference for small feet but i think feet of all sizes can be beautiful. the bottom line is shape-high arches, nice toes.
Posts: 323 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i used to be thing about size. i had a rule.. nothing above 7.5US. then.. i started to open up about what I like.. realized.. most gals in my demographics genetically have larger feet size.. and if i was to hook up with such.. i needed to adjust.

i still am hooked to the smaller size.. and that is because when started discovering i had a thing for feet and heels.. the only reference to size i kept seeing a lot of was 6 and 7. my mom and aunt was 7. some of the church women were 6's.. some of my teachers were 6 and others were 7's. the ones who were made fun off all were 8's and a few rare 9's.

the less-than-pretty-don't-talk-to gals were all 8's and 9's. and they were picked on mercilessly by the school bullies.

so.. it solidified the concept that 6 and 7 was teh way to go. i just didn't realize that most of the size 6 and 7 women and gals... were because the women were tiny and the gals weren't yet women.

today.. most women i know fall into two camps. the tiny feet women (size 6 to 7) and everyone else. (the 8-10's). big feet starts upwards of 11.

i look more for the proportion and dimensions of the foot with respect to the body of the gal. my lady is a 9.5.. but her proportions.. you'd never know. most of her girlfriends are 9's and a few 10's. they feel they're the norm. most of the women around them are similarly sized. they make fun of the small footed gals of 8's and 7.5's.

yet.. the other group of lady friends i have.. have a different gene pool... to them.. the norm is 7's and big is 8.5 and up. when both groups meet (rarely)... and they get on the topic of shoes.. the look of absolute shock and amazement amuses me. both sides think their size is the norm.

because of that diversity.. size no longer matters to me unless the proportions and dimensions don't match. i will admit though.. buying a 9.5 when it's sitting next to a 7 or 6 shoe... that is a visually noticeable difference I can't ignore.

oh well. such is life. i now stop my long post

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links