Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Foot size? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Foot size?
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Although my preference is for smaller to average sized feet (i.e. size 4-7 1/2 or 8 US), women's feet above that don't turn me off at all, especially if her feet look good to me.

I, for one, do enjoy knowing the shoe sizes of foot models. It gives me a picture of just how large or small their feet are.

As far as your friend with the size 4 1/2 feet go, definitely give her a call! I'm sure plenty of people would love to see her feet if a few of her pics were posted here.

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Theseus
Board Regular
Member # 21275

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Theseus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I, personally, find big feet to be masculine, so I tend to like smaller dainty feet, which I find more feminine. A well-shaped, polished, toe-ringed size 10 foot with anklets wouldn't displease me, however, hehe. The feet can't be too big though, otherwise, they become man feet, have you seen the Seinfeld episode with the woman with man hands, it would have that effect on me, unfortunately. haha
Posts: 4 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would never turn down ANY size, but my dream size? Anything 8 on up. A 10 to 11 would be perfect. With long toes. [Hump]

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MauiLight
Board Regular
Member # 13083

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MauiLight   Email MauiLight   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love sizes 10, 11, 12, 13.. just so much feet to play with..
Posts: 2 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MC Nolan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20527

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MC Nolan   Email MC Nolan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Size 7-9 is just right IMO. Other sizes "fit" if the girl has nice tootsies.

MCN

--------------------
Matt C. Nolan

Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozkar
All Pro Poster
Member # 13264

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozkar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
size is by no means a deal breaker for me, but i do enjoy small feet.
Posts: 639 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ummmmm
Elite Trooper
Member # 15145

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ummmmm   Email Ummmmm   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Size DOES matter to me. I have this rule: I never date a girl whose feet are bigger than mine (I wear a size 10)! [Eek!]
Like theseus said, "I, personally, find big feet to be masculine, so I tend to like smaller dainty feet, which I find more feminine."
All women I've dated pretty much had size 6 to 8. However, I did have an xgf who had size 10 that I had the pleasure of kissin and sniffin (she wore hose and pumps, which I prefer).

--------------------
My excitement grows
When she wiggles her toes
Presses her foot to my nose
And says, "Ummmmm baby, smell me!"
I luv my wife's .oo0O O0oo.

Posts: 259 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links